American tourist punched in the fucking face in Germany, for giving a nazi salute

>American tourist punched in the fucking face in Germany, for giving a nazi salute
Burgers BTFO'd.

apnews.com/7038efa32f324d8ea9fa2ff7eadf8f20/American-tourist-gives-Nazi-salute-in-Germany,-is-beaten-up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isRnEx4HIzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Police say a drunken American man was punched by a passer-by as he gave the stiff-armed Nazi salute multiple times in downtown Dresden.
Damn tourists, harassing decent folk.

good, fuck that guy

Good

The Nazi salute was banned in Germany by Americans post-WW2.

>American tourist asks me for direction
>tell him where to go
>he points in the direction
>punch him in the face

Burgers btfo

>Dresden
that guy got off easy

But why did he do it?

What is wrong with Germany

because he thought WW2 jokes were original

Nothing wrong with letting people that insult your country know their place.

Pathological national guilt over WW2.

>American-tourist

it never ends well

Nazi references in Argie land would probably result in lead poisoning.

I mean he is 41

Come on now, when a drunk tourist does the Hitler salute in a Germans' face it's obviously to mock/taunt people. Even if he did that to a neo nazi he would get the same reaction

So why does German police stand by while Muslims chant "Heil Hitler"?

>be nameless American soldier
>serve in the military in World War 2
>your team is ambushed and you're shot
>you lie on the frozen ground alone, hearing the tinkling sound of a nearby stream as you're slowly bleeding out
>it feels cold and lonely
>looking around you see a slowly expanding pool of blood soaking through the freshly fallen snow and melting it
>it looks almost unrealistic, that exquisite shade of red
>dark..powerful...living.
>it should be inside of you
>it's getting harder to breathe
>you heave and manage to turn around and cough up a bit of blood
>but finally, you can see the blue skies one last time. there are small clouds chased by the gentle winds as far as the horizon stretches
>it's beautiful
>it feels almost peaceful lying here
>it doesn't feel so cold anymore either
>fighting the Nazis, you know you did the right thing, victory will be achieved in the manner of days
>your sacrifice was worth it
>you hope you'll children will live in a more peaceful world, without nazis and other monsters
>the edges of your vision darken
>everything is going to be all right
>then your consciousness blinks out like candlelight

>when american stormfront larpers visit their "homeland" and reality hits them

>chingchongs do the exact thing
>they don't get harmed
Really gets the ol' brain burger heated

Bet anything it was a Turk or Nigger that assaulted him. Not a pathetic pussy germcuck

Lol

I hope they turn him into a vegetable before returning him

americans don't get smarter with age

Reality hits some people harder than others it seems.

Well, yeah. Germans are too betamax for that shit.

>be 100% prussian-american by blood and culture
>visit your fatherland
>get assaulted by fake "germans" who are result of russian rape

Why is this allowed

>Calling for the death of millions is just a prank bro

Oy vey remember the 6 gorillion

You can chant in favor of the Nazis in Germany as long as you also yell "Allahu akbar!" ("Allah is the greatest!" or "Allah is greater [than God]!")

youtube.com/watch?v=isRnEx4HIzQ

so americans punched themselves in the face

kys poltard scum

It's a meme, you dip.

go back to /oven/

ahh yes, european "freedom"

>flag
you are laughing at yourself. your country and people were destroyed by the nazis and you think it is funny. retard

here, have a song
youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

dumbass

I know this has been illegal for a long time, but when did Germany become so politically correct?

DRESDEN'D

I lived there a long time ago. I had a friend that embarrassingly asked every older guy we met if he was once a Nazi. Surprisingly many answered yes, and had no problem talking about it. Had many German friends and some had Nazi platoon pictures in their houses of relatives. I just can't see anybody I knew there being offended by the salute.

> had no problem talking about it.
really. what happened to this whole vergangenheitsbewaltigung thing? i don't believe you. i would report them to police.

My friend was what I called a lovable moron. It was difficult to get mad at him for being a curious dummy. We talked to quite a few former Nazis.

german autism know no bounds

How's it going JIDF.

>Being a drunk idiot and trying to make a joke while being a tourist.
What an idiot.

Did they tell how many people they killed?

My grandpa always said that people who want to shame him for doing his duty are hypocrites because he just did his job like every other lands soldier

No, and he never asked, at least he knew not to cross that line. Many did say fought on the front lines, one guy did graves duty. I didn't like him asking people about that shit, but he did anyways.
My friends knew some people that probably were "Neo Nazi" types. We would go to see bands that were banned playing under their real names because they were considered too far to the right.

oh i mean it was one of those moments where they be like "ah americans, they are like children"
and open up more easily to them, compare to their fellow germans that might judge them vs americans just asking naive questions.

>putting jews to oven
that's my job, son!
not saying your grandpa did that, but just saying what it sounds like.

Most ordinary Wehrmacht soldiers had nothing to do with the Holocaust, that was the SS.

I think southerners say the same thing when they wave their confederate flags. To them it is "muh history and culture" but yeah what kind of "history" is that? Slavery and racism. Also we saw yesterday what the confederate flag is really all about. It is same as nazi flag and should be banned.

I understand that. I am just saying you never know who served where etc.

My grandpa was a soldier, he probably killed people but no jews. That was the SS's job

Yeah, maybe they did feel a little easier about talking to us than other Germans about it.

One little story then I need to go.
One time we were riding back from a German bar on my friends bicycle. He was driving and I was on the back. We were going the wrong way down a one way street. Two Polizei saw us and yelled at us to stop. He gave them the Nazi salute and yelled Heil Hitler, they chased us all the way back to barracks, but we lost them when the gate guards saw what was up and asked them for ID. We heard them yelling that they didn't need to show ID to get on post as we dumped the bike and ran to our rooms

What does a regular German soldier have to do with that? You think regular German soldiers were full blown Nazis that wanted Jews in the ovens?

He was in Dresden which is East Germany. The Germans there are basically like East Europeans and will beat you up.
They also don't like foreigners and tend to be nationalistic, especially in Dresden

kek, cool story. please be true.
where were you stationed? i visited my friend in ansbach once. there used to be a huge military base there. maybe still exists.

I drove past dresden into czechoslovakia long time ago. i remember a huge graffiti on the wall
WIR SCHEISSEN AUF EIN GROSSDEUTSCHLAND

that's how i remember dresden
that was a few years after unification

t.

lol do Germcucks get triggered by that or something? Assuming it's not done insulting against them.

Me and the lads always sieg heils when we're out drinking. It's all good fun. I heard it's illegals in Gercuckistan though. The führer would've been ashamed.

>be american stationed here
>basically breaks the law
>disrespect and insult us
>runs away to his safe zone like a little bitch

Best ally

Oh come on. We know that people do it to mock us. The beat up was well deserved.

>role playing as a country
they may have insulted the cops. most germans hate their cops as far as i can remember

that's what you get for letting their soldiers in

They do? It never crosses my mind to do it mockingly. It's half being edgy half showing ur disdain for this modern shithole society. Germany doesn't really even enter our minds when we do it.

But maybe if you do it in some German people's face, it's different.

that's right. better station drunken russkies rapists there

>>role playing as a country

are you retarded by any chance

anglos arent welcome here

Not really, police enjoys respect among general population unlike yours, that killed more people than german police within 30yrs