Ok so ive been getting bad anxiety lately does anyone have any relaxing music recs?

ok so ive been getting bad anxiety lately does anyone have any relaxing music recs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k15pVegwe-o
youtube.com/watch?v=RB8flr4m5Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=dslAdnGcqso
thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/infinitive
youtube.com/watch?v=oMpjb_CXmuU&t=326s
youtube.com/watch?v=khMlcTE7lw8
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj1Q-0d1WZo
youtube.com/watch?v=_cnGUT9n5iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UZvRCflar7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'll start the thread off with some relaxing albums that i already know of, just so i'm not being a total faggot with this thread

The first Weather Report album is so good for anxiety

This works for me, user.

thank u anoms

before letting this thread die just thought i might as well post the two other albums that help me relax
the first being Another Green World...

the second is Archy Marshall's A New Place 2 Drown, easily the most underrated hip hop album of the decade (in my humble opinion of course)

oops! silly me i forgot the album cover.

track 2 especially

Aphex Twin - Rhubarb
youtube.com/watch?v=k15pVegwe-o

Thank me later.

weirdly, sometimes hype music can help anxiety too, since its a way to channel the anxiety into something else so it doesnt fester in your chest
youtube.com/watch?v=RB8flr4m5Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=dslAdnGcqso

this probably isn't that relaxing normally but I've been ill lately and it really fits that kind of relaxed unease when you're lying in bed at 4 in the afternoon waiting for your nose to work again.

i'd agree that it's underrated, but can you call it hip hop though? either way good album

of course it's hip hop did you listen to it?

thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/infinitive

youtube.com/watch?v=oMpjb_CXmuU&t=326s

Fishman - Long season is the GOAT relaxation album

it's been a little while, about time i listen to it again apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=khMlcTE7lw8

if it's been a while you probably mixed up it's sound with king krule's other albums, its a straight up trip-hop album

lightning bolt surprisingly helps my anxiety a shit ton

Unironically the Quran

This got me through the worst stages of a manic episode. Very sweet, calming music.

when i am in the anxiety pit all music makes it worse :( even relaxing stuff. help me

get XANAX

Heres a rec, I dont have anxiety myself but I have experienced it on acid. I can't imagine what fucking horror it would be to stay that way forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj1Q-0d1WZo
youtube.com/watch?v=_cnGUT9n5iQ

For me anything by Stereolab

Anything by The High Llamas

I've had bad anxiety (still got it but it's much better) and these albums helped me out.

vry nice mate

you could try holding my hand :)

being around people makes it worse >_

Yes this

cocteau twins fixes everything for me desu

youtube.com/watch?v=UZvRCflar7k

Ever since I stopped taking stimulant medication, almost two years ago now, reaching out to people feels impossible. I can be around people if they do all the work but as soon as I have to make plans or ask for anything I just shut down

loscil is an underrated ambient great
ima listen to this rn thx

I always listen to The Smiths when I have bad anxiety. for some reason Nails also works

Nick Drake and early OPN always helps for me