FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI INSULTED HIM A LITTLE BIT

>sad face: ON

Was Luke circumcised?

Was Leia circumcised?

I don't see any, must be tucked

Grils don't enjoy sex anyway so it doesn't matter

i'm breakin your balls and right away you're getting fuckin fresh *chokes you*

Should we tell him?

Would you suck Padmé's cute feminine penis?

leewwdddd

Why are they smiling?

watch it ani

yeah until they get BLACKED

>no more sand, Obi.
>Wha?
>I said no more sand, maybe you didn't hear about it, you had the high ground a long time, I don't live on Tatooine anymore

>GO HOME AND GET YOUR SHINEBOX, PADME

reminiscing on the times when Kiera started crying

underrated post, also sick dubs

Fuck off

AY YO, ANNIE, WHASSAMADDAYOU?

what a cute hershlag ^_^

It is ;3

WATCH IT ANNIE

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plageuius the Wiseguy? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, we used to call him Spitshine Plaguey... I swear to god, oh, he'd make your shoes look like fuckin' mirrors. He was terrific, he was the best. Salut.

Go get your fuckin speeder.

Is she eating bagel with cream cheese :P

.........yes

still better dialogue

Wow Anakin is clearly a jew hater. How did George get away with this?

Thats actually a really good question. Surely the health benefits are recognized in the future

>the future

retard

Matter of fact, nobody knew all the details. But it should have been perfect. I mean he had me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, his best friend watching his ass. And he had Padmé, the woman he loved on his arm. But in the end, we fucked it all up. It should have been so sweet, too. But it turned out to be the last time that Jedis like us were ever given anything that fuckin' valuable again.

She was fucking beautiful around that time.

I've eaten more queens than Lancelot

>Anakin, you're bustin my balls here.

Ftfy

Luke, did I ever tell you about my time in prison? In prison, dinner was always a big thing. We had a pasta course and then we had a meat or fish. Paulie did the prep work. He was doing a year for contempt, and he had this wonderful system for doing the garlic. He used a razor, and he used to slice it so thin that he used to liquefy in the pan with just a little oil. It was a very good system.

Oh,.... thanks I guess

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART ANAKIN

Sheev puts too many fucking onions in the sauce