>READY
>READY
>READY
TO BLOW MY BRAINS OUT

We'll all be laughing with you, when you die

>tfw you find out this song is about Trump and 2016 election

still good, but liked it before when I didn't know what it was about

isn't Hand It Over the trump track?

What? In an interview they said Little Dark Age was about trump?
Damn this really is Drumpf: The Album isn't it?

It’s generally about the little dark age within yourself too (depression, anxiety, addiction) and how you can strive to overcome it, not just our present day.

"What Trump has done is just expose a whole lot of things that were there already. In When You Die, when we're saying 'I'm not that nice', it's owning up to existing in a modern United States of America: you're kind of part of this evil whether you want to be or not."

They said in their interview in France from like 6 days ago that Little Dark Age is about Trump too, I don't know about Hand It Over

*bang*

YOU DIE

WORDS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING

I'm pretty sure Hand it Over is more about the reluctancy and the bitter acceptance of letting go of the total control they once had with music and "handing it over" to the record label and music industry. The lyrics are actually really defeating and almost hopeless, even though its the closer to their best album in years. While its definitely a more pop-oriented album, it still doesn't seem like they went full retard and completely handed their music over to the industry either.

IT'S PERMANENTLY NIGHT

Yeah I thought it was about complacency in their art too, thats how the last song on Congratulations is as well

AND I WON'T FEEL ANYTHING

JAMES

WE'LL ALL BE LAUGHING WITH YOU WHEN YOU DIE

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Did MGMT finally make a good album?

no it's below average with one good song i.e every other album they did

No wonder it was so shit.

I
AM
NOT
NICE

Michael doesn't belong to anyone

This album has really restored my faith in popular music, it might be what everyone else has been doing this past decade but its done with perfection and love.

>popular music
But it's not popular, only fans are listening to this album.

i really like it tbfh

>me and Ben
>soy as they come

Solid*

How is Andrew already 35 and still the most adorable man I have ever laid eyes on?

their debut had more than one good song

Sing Me and Michael in your language
Let's start with "original" version

AKO AT SI MICHAEL
WALANG KADUDA-DA
AKO AT SI MICHAEL
TALAGANG SOLID KAMI

KADUDA-DUDA*