Will the Ummah become the world's largest race?

Will the Ummah become the world's largest race?

Islam may be arab supremacist ideology. You are a shame to Turks.

Why do you want to be Arab, mongoloid?

Because our history is written with mosques.

Pic related made me sad desu.

Imagine what Africa could look today if the niggers had been wiped out.

Your history is written with the blood of Turks not by some arab imperialists.

But they are Arab moques? Don't you have a back spine? Don't you have something that is Yours? Why do you need to be proud of things that you or your blood has not created? Why are you a cuck?

Your God speaks Arab, not turkish. Don't be a nationless gypsy.

I kinda doubt it, I mean nothing substantial came from Muslims in the last thousand years. They are intellectually dead, way too easy to win against, if just openly fought. Would be too easy to crush to become this relevant.

you are a disgrace to glorious turkish budun.

The Turks are the original cucks. Can't believe you are still sucking the arab's cock after getting raped, and raped and raped and raped all those times. Sweden of the middle east.

I will be honest and say I have respect for Turks and Persians, and for solely that reason I can not understand why you grovel at the feet of Arabs who never accomplished anything in history.

yeah, Ivica here is right

>hagia sophia literally just greek orthodox church but with retarded towers mounted around it
>blue mosque etc. are all copy-paste hagia sophias
>turks in charge of creativity

what a joke of a people

Yes, it will, and Europe won't be able to defend.

At least skip eastern Europe please, we are nice people.

Poles will be the first ones to convert for reparations against 1683.

Realisticly yes.
But I still hope for the race war during which all saracens will be purged.

We literally lost Our country for wasting time under Vienna :

But arabs accomplished more than turks.

Turks were literally coat tailing on the arabs.

>be turk
>get cucked by Big Arab Cock

Why didn't you subhumans do something right for once? Why didn't you genocide every single Turkroach?
I'm starting to think you guys aren't actually subhumans, your leaders throughout history are just lazy and never get the job done.

>Cucked so hard you even start praying to God in arabic.

the funny thing is turks arent even real turks, they got cucked by the real chink eyed turks into thinking that the're turks who got cucked by the arabs with their religion that kills them now

>Poles are lazy and stupid
That's what Hitler said so it's kinda the right stance.

Btw the battle of Vienna was the only right time for us to start changing our country and we instead went on Turks that we could eventually beat alone.

LOL, nope. Chinks will decimate you when they start feeling discomfort with Islam. Literally, they will have no qualms about killing you all. And that one nation is almost bigger than your whole religion.

>be italian
>suck Pope's big cuck

Fuck off Roach, you're not welcome here.

lazistan stands strong, masallah
support us white brothers against mongols (t*rks) and donkeys (k*rdishsubhumans)

Convert back to you filthy traitors.

to Colchian paganism*

Woah looks like Harran from the game dying light.

>hinduism is poo brown

People get triggered where when I say majority of the turkish mosque design is basically a plagiarism from Byzantine Architecture

the illiteracy is astounding,

very clever

are you from harran?

This. i always respected Persian, but when they were zoroastrianism. I cant believe, how this beautiful, Indo-european civilisation felt into Arabic trash.

No, I'm talking about the game dying light. I didn't realise it was a real place. I'm going to Turkey it seems.