Nic Cage Memorial Service

>last public appearance nov 17, 2016 germany
>52 but looks 65
>not invited to golden globes
>continues to do small flicks for small cheques
>no self-respect

Press F to pay respect

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/nicolas-cage-divorce-wife-alice-kim-caught-cheating/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sjx-T7_CGQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

He got fukd by marriage like brendan.
You can tell that cunt of a chink wife bosses him around and shoves her heels in his mouth when hes on the floor begging for her to just give him another chance at getting her the diamond ring she asked for because "If jlaw can have it then so can nic cage's wife"

Dunno why they keep falling for the womanjew

the terrible movies sucked his life away

I liked national treasure.

Asian wife's are some of the most strict people ever. You have no idea what you are getting yourselves into by marrying one.

Only good for a one off fling

am i supposed to notice something on his beard

I really liked it too.

Hey at least he is still making lots of movies even if they are indie stuff

>radaronline.com/celebrity-news/nicolas-cage-divorce-wife-alice-kim-caught-cheating/

JUST

Same. I wish they had done a third because movies that only have one sequel always feels off.

Kiss of Death is kino

Or just make a third one but have it be set in the late 1800s. Kind of like American Sherlock Holmes National Treasure.

He was at that meryl strip thing the other night.

Can you even watch his movies unironically these days? What are some decent ones?

Are you retarded? Kiss of Death, The Rock, Vampire's Kiss, Lord of War, The Family Man, Raising Arizona, and Face/Off.

There's probably more I'm forgetting but he's in good movies user.

>He hasn't seen Bringing Out The Dead

>Asian wife's are some of the most strict people ever. You have no idea what you are getting yourselves into by marrying one.
>Only good for a one off fling
they are miserable people and also will give you dicklet manlet kids. dont know why anyone would ever want an asian wife. shit, might as well get a jewish wife because it will be just as bad but at least you can cash in on that jewish nepotism

>not mentioning leaving las vegas

How can you fuck up this bad

Not ever, dude. Hence THESE DAYS. Are you?

Though re-reading it, I admit I probably should have said something more like his recent work or something along those lines.

Wild at Heart, Bad Leautenant

The Trust. Nic Cage is basically a veteran cop stuck doing drudge work and decides to take advantage of his position to make a heist against a drug cartel kingpin with the help of Frodo Baggins. They then travel across the world trying to escape interpol, the cartel, and his ex-wife who wants a cut of his riches.

Also, Joe, that was pretty good too. Cage gives a couple melodramatic speeches about working class experience in the south while trying to guide a young kid along the right path with logging work, but his drunken, murderous, quasi-hobo dad gets in the way.

Did you know Francis Ford Coppola is Nicolas Cage's uncle?

> Nicolas Cage was born in Long Beach,
> California, the son of comparative literature
> professor August Coppola (a brother of
> director Francis Ford Coppola) and
> dancer/choreographer Joy Vogelsang.

Do you even know what a 65 year old man looks like?

> To avoid the appearance of nepotism as the nephew of Francis Ford Coppola, he changed his name early in his career to Nicolas Cage, inspired in part by the Marvel Comics superhero Luke Cage.

Actor Nicholas Cage has named his son Kal-el, after Superman’s Kryptonian birth name.

>Nic Cage.
>Blacked.

>get stuck with pedos, murderers, rapists and ugly mexicans and niggers in a metal tube thousands of feet in the air while Cobras try to blow you to pieces
>crash in Vegas
>somehow survive
>see your qt daughter for the first time with your waifu
>this plays

youtube.com/watch?v=Sjx-T7_CGQA

;_;

deserves to be in the top 10 Cage-kino

Valley Girl, Fast Times At Ridgemont High (though he wasn't really featured much)

Drive Angry is underrated.

that's a pretty cool suit actually

he's been crying

JUST FUCK MY WIFE RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

JUST

did he died?

Cage will not be returning to the US for atleast 4 years.

Wild at heart
Lynch directed it but the story is taken from a book so it's not too sureal

Babe: Pig in the City is one of the best films ever made

Wild at Heart
Matchstick Men
It Could Happen To You
Lord of War
Raising Arizona
Con Air
The Rock
Bad Lieutenant
Adaptation
Leaving Las Vegas
Bringing Out The Dead
Joe

there's more but yeah

wtf is he wearing

I agree those are good Nic Cage flicks but I was asking about his recent work, more the direct to dvd stuff.

Whatever he wants.

Nic is one of those crazy rich people.
he has a Trex skull and a pyramid tomb ready for him.

Put the bunny back in the box.

Is he making fun of them? Ha, my man.

I can't wait to see my DADDY ON JULY 13TH

I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE MY BIRTHDAY IS JULY 13TH AND THAT'S WHEN I'M GUNNA SEE MY DADDY