/ig/ Illuminati General

Anyone experienced with the illuminati? Fuckers keep trying to blackmail me into being demanded to go into a closed mental ward for the rest of my life. Had a trial for it last month. Share your experiences ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Lu54TlnPRg
youtube.com/watch?v=nJLvPDRKZN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread theme: youtu.be/2Lu54TlnPRg
>inb4 0 replies

Who are these fuckers you speak of?
What are their names? Phone numbers? Email addresses? Residential Addresses?

Of of them is Kenneth [unknown], age 23, lives in ontario, canada.

How is he talking to you to blackmail you then? Skype?
Need something substantial.

He knew that i had an injured leg and a trial for going 2 the bin indefinitely recently and asked for a pic of said burned leg to make a thread saying hed kill himself, using my pic and my adress. That almost got me in bad fucking trouble. But yes hes on my skype contacts.

Then what's his skype name? I can easily get his IP from that.

hahaha its you again schizo german go to a mental ward

Tell these reptoids to eat shit and that you don't give a fuck.

freemason detected

Fringewizard

>I come from the Hollow-Earth, Antarctica. I am here to conquer the world for the Nordic race.
wew

Welp, time to do some digging.

You're a good person Americo.

This.

>not youtube.com/watch?v=nJLvPDRKZN0
smdh tbqhwy familia

I'll show you how the world works.

Pay attention.

The Wolf Clan (and other German clans) reigned over the geopolitical center of both North America and Europe since the beginning of time.

Why did you deleted me from Skype ?

Do you have any fat chicks that you can bang to get your mind off of this shit?

The other native name for Nebraska is Nebraski. Both of these names mean "of Nebra" in proto-European.

Ancient Germans located the geopolitical center using the Nebra Sky Disk.

you and your tinfoil hat can gtfback to SAGE

Are your alien gods coming to take you back home to where you belong, foreigner?

Nebraska is rightful German clay.

Germany is rightful syrian clay.

Nein. Germany also belongs to the Wolf Clan.

Syrians are the original wolf clan. Khazars are northern syrian tribesman that also lay claim to germany.

looks like Kansas is in the middle

Syria is the native land of germanic people, like Turkey. The slow westerly migration of dark-skinned people is a curse on the future of mankind.

We can even blame colonization on the squeeze on white territory brought forth by thousands of years of westerly migration of dark-skinned people.

My heritage is divine, and I dont have time for plebs like you. God will smite you for speaking against me. I am a native of the Heartland of the world's only superpower. I have the same y-chromosome as my relatives in Saxony.

This continent belongs to me and so does this country.

AND BTW, DIE SLOW YOU FUCKING ANTI-WHITE SCUM

you descend from niggers. shut up

DIE SLOW YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG

Hans? Not meme name Hans but actual Hans who isn't affected by alcohol, is that you?

you were hiding in caves when arabs were building the great pyramid

Yeah and name isnt hanz. Thats just a joke name from /x/.

I'm so unimportant, the illuminati doesn't even give enough of a fuck to hassle me.

Your sister is probably pregnant by a mexican.

So got any question or did you just came here to confirm my identity. I swear the next time this happens i will not fucking ever respond to this question again. Thats an agent confirming my identity, seeing this same question pops up every single time i make such a thread. From now on i will never reply to this question anymore.

What do you know about archons?

How often do you dimension jump backwards through time? And what about the phone lines...

so your name is really Hans? why did you do to piss off the illuminati?

Nothing. Just my own little theories.

No its not.

Let's hear your theory then bro!

I dont have a theory. I keep all options open until i have proof.

do you really think they care about you? you are nothing to them. you would be dead already if you were a problem to them. they can kill anyone they want to. no one is untouchable to them.

just live your life and stop worrying about it.

Heres the thing. They dont LET me live my life.

So OP.

What did you do that makes people trying to get you locked up permanently in a psych ward?

-- Spill the beans --

how so? let us know the techniques they use on you

Shills.

Oh, hello friend!

gangstalking of course

I have no idea dude. I just want to have a normal life for fucks sake but the fact they dont let me in peace makes me fight them (obviously)

>arabs
>building the pyramids

muhammad pls go

so you don't want to help others who are in your same situation?

i've been followed before that's why i'm asking him but i guess i'm a shill

who built them then?

You have revealed yourself to be a shill with this post

How many more people are conspiring against you and when did it started?

23 y old illuminati member sounds a little fishy to say the least.

A combination of people, heck according them they traveled to different worlds so aliens would be a good guess

DELETE THIS.

We have our eye of horus on you.

i was trying to help you. you seem to have paranoia which is not really justified because you haven't told us anything about why you feel illuminati is trying to get you.

>itwasaliens.jpg

humans built them you idiot

You fucking mental case. There's no such thing as the illuminati, please take your bullshit to the /x/ board

You are saying i have paranoia while at the same time saying that accusation is unjustified? Wtf is wrong with you?

>humans built them you idiot

Prove it

>protip you cant

It's their word against yours and I would rather believe them than you.

Test

Dude I'm not a shill. I actually offered to help you when you were trying to escape from the mental hospital and you posted a photo of the German psychiatric note and someone translated it. I don't even have Skype - I run GNU/Linux man. I remember the alcohol threads. I urged you not to do it because even if you can't get drunk you can still get alcohol poisoning. You said it tasted terrible but you would save the bottle for another time. The only reason I asked if it was you was because I had a feeling it was. Honestly man, in my opinion you do look like someone who is mentally ill, but appearances can be deceiving. I also have issues I am dealing with. I believe there is an evil cabal influencing events here for their personal gain and agendas though. I hope you feel better soon man. I mean you no harm.

you haven't told us anything about why you would be targeted. so yeah you are just paranoid.

>prove it

we are humans on earth and there are pyramids here. prove the aliens built them.

Furthermore you also said that you basically called me paranoid without reason refering to that i havent explained the readon why i believe that the illuminati follow me? Holy fuck how fucking blunt can you get

And now someone else painfully obviously took over for him implying to be him without even erasing his tracks or explaining why his ID changed. Holy fucking shit just how much fucking bragging can you get?

Part 1 cont. Hinting at that you want to call me paranoid for my explanation without even hearing it.

Fucking shit i cant take this anymore.

>there are only humans on earth

Prove it. Humanity since the beginning has been saying there are spirits/aliens/other worlds even up untill the last world war (hitler)

Your threads kinda suck dude. Tell us what's going on or stop posting.

Just explain what has happened to you recently and why you think you're being targeted. Thats how you get back at them by informing others.

Now I am slightly russeled man. I have T-Mobile for my phone so I have a dynamic IP. The IPs are shared. One of them was range banned and I couldn't post. I switched to WiFi. Fucking hell man, believe what you want. I'm not going to help you anymore. You are fucking sick.

YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL! NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU!

Hitler was an alien from Uranus.

This is like telling your plans in a painful obvious matter. The fact that people dont freak out about these posts show how bluepilled and aslerp they are.

dude i actually get followed by the government and you don't see me freaking out. they can watch me shower for all i care.

from an outside observer you really do seem to be schizophrenic or paranoid.

what is your explanation for the illuminati targeting you?

Then why did "you" post a second after you changed ips? Maximum bluntness and over shilling HAHA!

i can believe in some of that but why do you think humans couldn't have built them? maybe we just lost that technology and are barely discovering it again.

Shills.

Humans probably built them, but with the help or guidance from them

Shillbo Baggins?

Leave my thread. Stop shitting it up. Enable positive discussion.

I think you are the shill and you are actually just trying to make victims of government stalking look delusional/mentally ill.

Hell even Gary Webb could speak out and he was going through worse than you. (Not surprising that he died from a "suicide" (shot twice in the head).

Why can't you just say what is happening?

Bilderburg is what we call the illuminate in Europe.

Potatoes O'brien

maybe you do belong in a mental institution. you have no reason for why the illuminati would be targeting you

there's theories that that's how the germans got their technology. that they contacted people in other dimensions

No its bilderberg. BERG!

The fuck is going on in this thread

Do not respond to these posters. Ignore and move on.