I'm glad to be Indian

There are Anti-India activities with Indian flag by Non-Indians in /po/ every day.
So I made this thread, because I love my country.

I'm having curry for dinner tonight 2bh.

I'm glad you are, because everyone should be proud of their country; including you, buddy.

I just see a girls hair taking a spiral shit onto a curry.

I guess if that's your thing, then go for it.

I'm glad your Indian too. Now I don't have to feel ostracized for never having learned how to use a toilet

Stop pooping in the loop

>Street shitters
>Slums everywhere
>on the verge of war with Pakistan
>Paki extremists doin their thing
>Overpopulation

What's there to like?

I love my country too, we have toilets in each in every house and we adhere to a sense of hygiene. We also eat food that doesn't play with our bowels and our government and police isn't completely corrupt.

Good. Stay there.

Way to go, India!

I like Indians, idk if its some bias as I guess only the educated ones get internet in india or some shit but for one I would have nothing against if my daughter married an indian guy, and I think that says a lot.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish shithead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick Sup Forums suck my dick.

I sure hope we can nuke away the super bacteria you dumb faggots are brewing up

Virat Kohli is a pretty cool guy. Waved to me once at the scg

> An Indian once asked me to take of my shirt to lick my nipples

> This was during a work lunch

Never again India.

Nice country bro.

I for 1 am a great person

Mate if I was on the pull at 1am I would fuck a dumpster rather then a half eaten curry on a paper plate left in the gutter.

>Matched with Indian on tinder
>She's shy, but convince her to come over
>It's already like 4am, so we start fucking right away
>69 with her and she makes me cum like a pro
>After a small break, she gives the best hand job I've ever gotten, cum again
>Wants to go home around 7am
>Drop her off, never see her again
>Come back to my room
>It smells like curry for days

You suck at cricket. When are you finally going to beat Sri Lanka?

you didnt make it into the nsg

Your food is shit, your people smell, and the way you raise children retards development resulting in 30 year old man-children.

go back to /poo/

I think India has a bright future ahead of it. If you guys could just stop the street-shitting and gang rapes, you'd get more respect around these parts

>/po/
what did they fold a paper toilet?

>So I made this thread, because I love my country. That's fine, and it's expected of one to love ones country. It still doesn't change that your country is shittier than your streets.

indian posters are cool in my book

who are you quoting

have you heard of condoms?

There are also indians proxyfagging under other people's flags and pretending to be friends with stanky streetshitters.

What's your point?

I have never had a gf

what's your excuse? isn't there like billions of women everywhere

Pretty sure that most indians are inept turbovirgins and the one time they get laid they instantly spill half a bucket of jizz all over the shitting street, they get mutated triplets and boom you never wanna have sex with an indian chick again so you just pray you run into some european tourist so you can grab some titties on a bus or something.

That Kashmiri guy refuses to make me curry

based Tunisia

Good on ya
Indians can be pretty cool irl
But we are still better in the cricket : ^)

>because I love my country.
Based.

oh hey muhammed

He hasn't been arranged marriage either.

BBC PUBLISHES AN ARTICLE REFERRING TO POPULATION NOW
>TOTALLY NOT A COINCIDENCE

>tfw a meme country and a nigger try to make fun of India

cuck

You shouldn't be. And you shouldnt move here either. Fuck you shitty guy

Idea for Hiroshimoot:

Make /poo/. When Indians try to go on Sup Forums all they see is /poo/, they can only post in /poo/, it would be their DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING BOARD

Proud to be in a country that holds the majority of the worlds modern day slaves!?
Fuck off India, fix your slavery problem first and then say you are proud.

You think I say I am proud to be South African?
Hell no I will only say that when we no longer have a rape every 26 seconds and 50 murders a day.

Proud to be a savage in a savage nation?!
Never, not once ever.

Is that real?

If you're indian and not in RSS you're a traitor.

>not it's loo time
baka

fixed your lack of creativity

Am I proud of my country, yes I am and nothing can change that.
Do I know that we suck at many things, Yes I do.
Am I offended by "poo in loo" on Sup Forums, I used to be. But I have embraced the poo in loo.

You guys' countries should get married or something ;^)

That's the spirit !

Nice try Poland, but we don't have any problem in Pooing, we have a problem in Pooing in the loo. Your meme game sucks like your country.

If it wasn't for slavery then most of the nig nogs in your country would have still be living in stone age.

There was little to no slavery in South Africa.
Try again.

There was slavery in South Africa until 1838. After that it became famous of racism.

which one is the meme country?

Privately owned slaves, 500 of which came from a confiscated portuguese slave ship coming from Angola. The 500 more than doubled the South African slave population and private ownership of slaves was banned after the British took over.

Your country on the other hand still has countless slaves. Disgusting.

No, we don't. We have a population of 1.2 billion people and trust me its pretty countable.

>According to multiple organizations, there were 46 million people enslaved in 2016, with an estimated 18.3 million of those in India.

Try again with legit sources

>nigga thinks we have slavery
Makhaya you replied to wrong flag

Still countable.

No incest, sorry

>Proud to be Indian

I would be proud too if I got to shit in the streets

>/po/
Papercraft and origami sure is a racist place. We have to stop them.