What the fuck is wrong with Koreans?

What the fuck is wrong with Koreans?
They were never an Abrahamic country nor did they even follow their meme tier Shamanism shit seriously. Why are they so fucked up?

Koreans routinely replace themselves with silicon, they're just zany like that.

The top 10 countries that oppress Christians are North Korea and 9 Muslim-majority.

>0-20%
>20-80%
>80-100%
what a shit scale

>slovenia

Mashallah

>20-80%

>circumstralia

Circumcision doesn't really follow and rhyme or reason.

Colonized by America.

Then why is it low in Japan and Germany? Although I think SK absorbed a lot more degenerate Americanism.

Cultural colonisation.

i have met with several korean missionaries in istanbul. literally cuckest of cucks on earth.

Kazakhstan, no!

so aussie chink, you couldn't handle my bantz in the other thread? ;)

They just really like all kinds of surgery.

Japan used to have a weird obsession with our cowboys and country western music. I suppose that was healthier than dick cutting.

They believe in racial superiority. They got colonised, they believe Americans are inherently better so they emulate by circumcisions, plastic surgery and becoming Christian.

Truly a cuckold nation, the likes of which the world has never seen.

>cutstralia

Wtf Slovenia? Why are they cutting their babies' dicks?

it's clean even if I was an atheist I'd circumcise my kid

How about you just wash yourself

I do every time after pissing with water and clean my asshole with water after shitting it's just cleaner not having it

This
I'm also planning on surgically removing my kid's fingertips. No more trimming nails, no more dirt getting under it.

So you don't need to be circumcised, apart from religious reasons. If you clean yourself well, it is obsolete. If you don't, well, then you're most likely gonna die from some other disease caused by dirt.

does your dick smell like your fingers?

that might be true but I just feel it's cleaner and there is no actual reason not to circumcise

if you've literally never had it, then you have no idea whether it is cleaner or not

moron

your dick is fucked

>being able to tell apart all those tiny eastern european countries

the fuck nigga

I had an indian slave he smelled always like piss so I always associate that with not circumcising

Are those meme slaves or real slaves? Can you fuck them girls

indians always smell bad in general.

>Slovenia
?

>Arabs
>Clean
argument discarded

My fingers smell like my dick

>be circumcised
>still ejaculate withon 15 seconds after having my dick touched

Why iz dis?

They got Jew'd by 'Murica

>Europe has an orange country
>USA is yellow
Are Europeans even white? Or are they just jews.

I'm very clean carlos