Who would win in a fight? Literal hordes of Amerisharts or Chadrone: the black warrior

Who would win in a fight? Literal hordes of Amerisharts or Chadrone: the black warrior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNGccVIap4k
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/"Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chadrone
>good posture
>fit
>has flamethrower
kekistans
>bad posture
>overweight or skinnyfat
>low aggresivity outside of reddit and Sup Forums
I'm placing my bets on Chadrone

>LITERAL FLAMETHROWER
Top kek, you'd think the neo-nazis would be the one with the flammenwerfer.
That's one big nigger, though. You'd definitely need quads to stop him.

Me on the right between the bulls
I had my willy out but that flower got in the way

>LITERAL FLAMETHROWER

Why do Amerifats prefer "alternative facts"?

Wtf, i have 2 flamethrowers in my room and never knew what they were

was this the same nigger?

Let's ask the hoard.

Based Chadrone

Nah, that guy is tiny by comparison. If the car hit the big nig instead, we'd be seeing an entirely different set spastic imagery coming out of this sperg rage.

White are submissive cucks with weak and inferior genes

Because leftist are retarded. read this thread for more proof.

Nigger
>roid rage arms
>faggy tight jeans
>his homosexual sugar daddy and and borther came with him
KEK, this is the est the left has to offer?

>white supremacist
>manlet with bitch tits
Every time

He's a 50 year Southerner, there to stop the removal of a statue in his state. The faggot nigger is likely a roided George Soros-funded goon.

Calm your microdick, Zhang.

Is that fucking MC ride?

White supremacist:
>uses the flag he supposedly respects so much as a shield

Black warrior:
>uses his body as a shield to protect helpless old man

Turn off the proxy Tyrone Ramirez. Go join your fellow subhuman pedes in an aerosol fire shower.

The fat white guy is a faggot out of towner
The black guy is actually from VA. VA has slowly been clearing out the hicks by having people actually get an education, its one of the richest states in the south because of NOVA and Richmond influence

>niggers
>education
Pick one.

Proofs?

It's a well-known fact George Soros' goons get bussed in from different states.

Whatever you say microdick chinky boi. Microdick microdick microdick. Little itty bitty gook microdick.

Most of the protestors are literally out of towers, while the bulk of anti-protestors are locals you dishonest idiot

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNGccVIap4k

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are in full support of Antifa

Prove it, cocksucker.

bash the fash

Wew lad, seek help.
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/"Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:"/

Why are they all wearing sunglasses?

Based Singapoor

what, it was a right winger who said
>LITERAL FLAMETHROWER
though

It's part of their look, alongside lace up boots, thick socks and shirts buttoned up to the collar.

What's the tattoo on his back?

t.

>Who would win in a fight? Literal hordes of Amerishartst or Chadrone: the black warrior
Pic related. The historical outcome of the fight.

Top lel

battles are won by numbers. plus, the flamethrower won't last forever

Saved

>battles are won by numbers
A movement composed almost entirely of fat manlets who can't attract women outside of a few patreon beggars, who fuck based black men, as opposed to them already has no future.

One big nig equates to dozens of screeching Sup Forumstards. Plus, the niggers likely have real world firearms experience.

Just think what Sup Forums would be like today if all those years ago that boys club comic wasn't dumped on Sup Forums.

china will decline and fall in 40 years

t. insider

Delet dis wide eyes

>china will decline and fall
Kek, China has been declining and falling longer than most nations around today have existed.

make me

(you)
Prove it cocksucker

>needs quads to stop him
Kek

their spiritual leader is 5'2 and 140lbs

Correct. They usually fall into a civil war that kills millions every 90 years. Give it time, it'll come around again.

>seriously defending racist confederate scum

Have you noticed that absolutely nobody cared about there being a Robert E. Lee statue until Tumblr decided to have a chimpout?

>proofs?
>um, it is a well known fact
every time

>Give it time, it'll come around again.
Next time it comes around, it may tear apart your nation as a result.

The so called "master race"

Shame he wasn't there to stop the car haha

>Next time it comes around, it may tear apart your nation as a result.

There's 6000 miles of ocean between us and China, so not our problem once the inevitable chimpout happens again. I mean, the Taiping Rebellion killed like 30 million people? When they have civil wars, they go whole hog with it.

>confederate flag
>muh southern pride
>nothing to do with racism or slavery

these events have finally shown what it is all about.

As soon as the Democrat Party owns up to their 200 year history of supporting institutionalized racism.

racism against the white southerners, of course, right?

>these events have finally shown what it is all about
Historical revisionism