Post your ballot papers edition.

Remember, if you don't vote, you loose any right to complain in the future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI
mobile.twitter.com/willowhalegreen/status/745961905831944192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pencil
you fucked up, lad

Also remember to turn off the sound of your camera, it is frowned upon to take a picture of your ballot paper, officially.

I voted by post (Leave).

>pencil
use a pen you fucker

Pencil is what was provided.

I'll be voting in a bit. My dipshit brother remain, why are family so disappointing lads?

so carry a pen in your pocket at all times

>I'll be voting in a bit. My dipshit brother remain

Same here lad. One of my parents voted in and the other voted leave also. So our family essentially registers as 0 lol.

this
They will change it for you

thankfully my other brother and my mum are voting leave, my Dad doesn't give a shit and isn't voting so we are a net 2 for leave.

Not sure about the UK, but in Dutch elections your vote is invalid unless you use the provided pencil. That said, the pencil they provide is red, and the voting advice is to fully color the box you want to select, so there really is no way of erasing it.

Same rules apply in Parliament.. Some party actually didn't get a seat once, because they were tied, and one of their MPs didn't have a pencil so he checked a box with a ballpoint. Was deemed invalid.

don't be stupid. My mum is the mayor of a medium sized town, almost all of the people she works with, the people who count the votes, want to leave.

Can you shut the fuck up honestly? Go fucking try erasing a big fucking X with an eraser and tell me you can't detect it.

Kill yourself honestly.

>almost all of the people she works with, the people who count the votes, want to leave.

You know what to do.

Just a quick question for you snaggle tooth fuckers.

Are you concerned at all that exit polls are not being used?

I've seen it talked about that exit polls are a way to track election legitimacy, and that a deviation of more than 2% can be sign that an election was tampered with.

Is this even known about / talked about over there?

>Go fucking try erasing a big fucking X with an eraser and tell me you can't detect it.

Yeah guys if you do use a pencil use a lot of pressure to make sure you cant just erase without it being obvious.

>voting ((((leave))))

They stopped round-the-clock exit polling in the Netherlands because it lead to 'strategic' voting in our multi party system. If Party X was in the lead at lunchtime, Party X-haters would chance their vote to Y to balance the polls.. That was deemed unhealthy in a democracy, so they still poll but don't publish the results until the ballots close.

Not sure about the UK though.

I have volunteered at local elections before taking unofficial exit pols when people leave the voting hall. We do take exit polls but not in an official capacity. I've been there when the votes have been counted before and election fraud would be close to impossible IMO.

Ah - so the polls are still done, just not done by the media or major reporting outlets then?

Trump says to leave

Me n my mum going to vote in like 30 minutes, both leave of course, if I ever wanted meme magic to work its now more than ever.

>medium sized town
That would explain it then, most rural areas will vote brexit, voter fraud might be more likely in the citys though.

Salute.

yeah they are done by the parties themselves at a local level. I've done it a few times now and they have never been off by more than a percent.

There are VERY stirct reporting restrictions in the UK that mean things like exit polls can't be shown until after polls are closed.

Logical since it's impossible to remove red pencil without leaving traces

thinking about it it's quite a big town, population of 55,000. But yeah, if there is any fuckery going on it will be in the cities.

Godspeed.

I hope you get the independence most of your colonies already have.

I live in Derby (just under 250k), I doubt there wont be atleast some attempts.

Nice looking flag there, what's that in the top left corner?

Stock prices continuing to rise, faith in economic stability is restoring.

We're going to remain guys :(

I have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that remain will win, the powers that be just wont allow a power change, they already killed Jo Cox just so that brexit would loose momentum. Fuck. Just shit.

i took a pen

Your pretty good at trading desu.

What hours do the netherlands poll? here it is 7am to 10pm 15 hours

I'm not, I just research which companies have stable dividend growth over a reasonable number of years

What time frame is the pic?

Even if you everyone chooses to leave, it doesn't make a difference. It's not a legally binding referendum. Those in charge don't have to follow through with it.

Since January I've been investing. Pretty stable until the uncertainty last week - in the past day or two it's shot back up

Ffs I just know some tumblr feminist faggot/bitch will be employed to count and will do "his/her duty" to tamper with votes for remain to win.

Their logic is frightening and they can seriously convince themselves what their doing is good.

This. It's fucked up. But at least the powers that be will realize (hopefully) that the people aren't as brainwashed as they thought they were, and that the dissent is gonna keep growing the more insane UE policies become...

>UE

Like when you make a u-turn?

Hurrrrrrr

I think a thing to remember with markets is that memes control price, if people believe the meme it is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Done my bit lads.

Cuk

Thinking you can actually leave. How cute.

Go back to your didgeridoos and crocks and kangaroos your dumb aussi

photoshop

dat looks like owen jones hand

But there is no cock in it.

true desu

Just got back from voting, convinced this old couple and their son to vote leave. Good times.

Voted to leave. Didn't take a picture because I didn't want to ruin the moment. Putting a cross in that box felt so goooooooood.

yup. BBC aren't even allowed to mention it today til voting shuts.

Are we getting a late night Brit/pol/ lock-in for the results coming in?

Voted and did my bit to Make England Great Again Also, fuck the Welsh, Scottish and N. Irish, I hope you leave the UK and go back to the EU you parasites.

>tfw

Who the fuck buys bitcoin to invest?
Just buy enough for whatever amount of drugs you need and use them.

>that wire to hang yourself
how convenient

we're fucked in derby anyway with high immigrant numbers.

Where abouts do you live?

well your vote is for remain then you twat

Cut your nails

>paper ballots

Why is this a thing? Why aren't you using electronic voting booths like a sane country?

Probably because electronic voting is the stupidest idea ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI

My nails are fine, that's just the light making them look like that.

This dude is talking about why it's a bad idea to be able to vote electronically FROM HOME VIA EMAIL.

I'm talking about having electronic voting booths instead of some minimum wage cat ladies being hired to literally count millions of slips of paper

>FROM HOME VIA EMAIL.

Actually watch the video and not just the first 20 seconds.

>want to go out and vote
>its too fucking hot outside

mobile.twitter.com/willowhalegreen/status/745961905831944192

VOTE FIXING CONFIRMED

Paper ballots are far superior to, easily rigged, electronic voting.

don't be a bitch about it

>some minimum wage cat ladies being hired to literally count millions of slips of paper
yes mate, everyone in the UK goes to the same polling station and a couple of dozen 55 year old spinsters are tasked with counting them all. it is pandemonium.

It's called a nice day, get out of your basement already.

>that weak as fuck X

Lmao get you test levels checked

/Biz/

That's who

normanton

cunt

Did anybody have to queue to vote? Mine was completely empty.

Mateys, I have no idea if I'm on the electoral register and I haven't got a polling card, can I just go vote?

I just voted leave,used my marker pen.

I feel for you, that place is a complete shithole of immigrants, I go through it most days on the 38, it's usually where the annoying as fuck eastern europeans get off the bus. Have lived in derby for 23 years and things are getting worse.

>lose

Just go there and try, there can be no harm. It was the case up until recently that people would be registered to vote through household, so you may well be.

Your vote will be thrown out, well done.

Was it early in the morning?

No, just now.

ho ho top of morning to you lads

i just got down from the double decker bus to vote for brexit

well it's obvious that ((a certain group)) will rig the shit out of the vote, do you guys think leave can win in spite of massive voter fraud?

you don't have to use pencils.

#BREMAIN

Brits vote remain you will have a more democratic society

>Britain will remain in the EU
>Trump will lose and Hillary will get elected
>Weedman and Hillary join forces and create the almighty new America, with open borders for everyone for equal opportunity

Best days of my life soon to come

A fucking leaf

> carry a pen

Na, just ask the people at the desk for theirs ;)

>safer lorries

Fuck off cunt

Is there an electoral college like for the us prez?

I hope so, I'm on the phone to some guy at Westminster city hall's registration office to check right now.

i am going out to vote now
it's raining cats and dogs here but i am going to do it anyway
i hope you realise the brave sacrifice i am making

stopping off at sainsburys on the way home to buy beer and popcorn for tonight