How do fix Spain´s unemployment rate?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/60293064/#q60295594
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tourists welcome

aaaaaaaaaaj

XD

Isn't Spanish economy growing over 3% rate?

Is it easier to live or can you have a better quality of life in any Latino country compared to Spain?

>Is it easier to live or can you have a better quality of life in any Latino country compared to Spain?
maybe, Chile for example

We leave the EU.

just start working, lazy fucks

Nah. Spain is just in another level. My dad went there, to Paris and to Rome last month (spent most of his time inside Spain though) and he told me all about it
he went to a relative's husband home, the guy's just a corporal and earns enough to easily maintain a luxury-tier apartment, raising two children that go to private schools and maintaining his jobless wife
consumer goods are cheap as fuck, same with rent (at least in their region), work hours are real comfy and there are lots of breaks
Spanish complaining either can't get a job (lol) or are just lazy faggots complaining of muh first world problems

honestly I'm more worried about Greece

i love you portubro :) i dont know why your people hate us :(

More refugees and less tourists

Maybe stop waving flags at them at the border shouting racist slurs like 'Portoalla'

This unironically. Germany destroyed Southern Europe's economy in favor of propping up it's own through the EU.

WTF are you talking about?

the euro destroyed us.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/60293064/#q60295594

Nope, ppsoe and retarded people destroyed us.

At least you don't have too many friends from the Middle East like we do. Your country will still be Spanish in a century.

kek

The towel shit is not even offensive If they knew what stereotypes the southfags have about the tugas.

back to conquestadoring

we must kill spen

Good post

hmm maybe have more jobs? idk lol

Bad post.

That's a bit rude. With New Zealanders, all we really do is chase the dirty fuckers off our properties.

Can someone explain this racism to me?

We should encourage emigration
God knows we aren't about to create non-tourism related jobs.
Agreed

Kill lefties, become superpower

We have near of 2 milion muslims, wait and look.

Vote podemos into power

You should follow our example. We take refugees in and they run away by themselves.

Invasions and land/trade-blocking, mostly.
Also your accent is fucking hysterical.

But on the occasions where our interests align, you guys are alright.

Get rid of tourists, they are a crutch which destroys local economies.

Don't ever put us in the same category as Brits again.

Spen spajin

Austerity, just like you're doing right now. I want to suck Albert Rivera's dick unironically.

portuguese are known to sell Towels a lot (Toallas) so thats kind of a stereotype. they had a big industry of that in the north making cheap towels