/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Fantasy Football General

Post your fantasy stuff in here (sexual or otherwise)

qt edition

You guys ready for L Miller to put up near 100 yds a game and no TDs all season again??

It honestly feels like that shitshow Thursday game was solely to determine the order of the #2 and #3 worst offenses, so you know the priority of streaming fantasy defenses if the Clots' opponent is already taken

I felt like I made out okay as a Hopkins owner, could've been a lot worse honestly

Then again Watson targets Hopkins and only Hopkins

GETTING A TRADE
MICHAEL THOMAS
FOR
JORDAN REED AND TY MONTGOMERY PLS HELP

i wanna start kerwynn williams against the clots over kelvin benjamin this week. should i do it?

imo whoever gets ty wins. but i dont like jordan reed. i'd go for a different WR2 or something, depends on your TE situation

dropped eifert to waivers. fuck him.

Are the Colts shitty enough on rush defense to warrant starting K Williams over Mark Ingram this week?

I'm also worried the Pats are going to bounce back after getting blown out last week

mistake. out of the shitshow i saw tonight eifert was one of the few guys who came to play. unless you have a solid backup TE i say ride him out.

Reminder that Mike is going DOWN. Be on the right side of history this week.

over ingram, yes. after playing the colts, the rams are the number 1 scoring team in the NFL. just let that settle for a second

I picked up the Raiders this week for streaming defense. NYJ not looking good and they never seem to do well when traveling to the west coast.

To all you dumbasses who are going to spam this thread with "WHO DO I START" bullshit

fantasypros has consensus rankings of 100+ experts for every position and format and even a "who do i start" tool that lets you put in two players and it tells you who to play based on which player gets the more overall higher rankings

so do that and stop shitting up fantasy threads wanting random anonymous peoples' advice

The only actual fantasy experts are /ffg/ posters, though. Once Fantasypros starts including /ffg/ as an expert source then they will matter.

youre probably right but i got clay off waivers so i think im gonna be ok. andy is playing the worst football of his career and the oline is garbage, i dont want any part of the bengals.

How do we feel now? Still getting steamrolled? On the left 12 man PPR

so instead we should just post our lineups with "left or right, who wins?"

fuck off ive been asking Sup Forums what to do for years so i know to do the exact opposite. go back to your nfl general

i was gonna ask why his team is so much better than yours til
>d. johnson
im so sorry

This

>his Lockett for my Hunt

I'm gonna let this one go all the way and expire. Fuck outa here

Cook, not Hunt. Whatever, bad either way

You don't even know who you have on your own team, you drunk.

I'll get through it. Gonna try to make some trades happen, as I'm pretty stacked on solid on WR2, have Adams and Z. Jones on my bench too. Though AJ had an average showout tonight, feeling a little more confident about squeaking out a W this week.

>fuck off ive been asking Sup Forums what to do for years so i know to do the exact opposite

shit youre right, that is a great method

I don't have Lockett that's for sure

Lockett the Rocket tho

What do you think overall?

since no one responded in the last thread

who should I FLEX (non-ppr)?

>Blount
>Abdullah
>Garcon
>Chris Carson
>Kamara
>Crowder

he has a better team so he's probably going to win. but its not impossible. bradford has a tougher matchup @pit and if he shits the bed then so does diggs

I'd go Chris Carson unironically

garcon

I just needed to hear there's hope. Thanks user

There is hope, but it's more of the 'kid who hopes his cancer goes away' type hope.

That's why my team name is 70% Luck. Fantasy is a fickle bitch more often than not.

Do these receivers show up this week or another week of DUDS, and if not, what do you think are their realistic projections?

>K Benj
>M Bryant
>B Marsh

Honestly I think the colts offense will be better...ish under Brissett. Brissett may be a young inexperienced backup QB but Tolzien is on a level of suck I've only seen matched by Curtis Painter. The colts will still be dogshit without Luck and Vontae, of course, and probably lose every game, but Brissett can at least memechuck deep balls which has been the one thing the colts are good at the last two seasons

Someone in my league dropped Doug Martin

Do I drop Rob Kelley or Tarik Cohen for him?

(Standard scoring)

Benjamin has a solid floor if Cam plays regularly but his ceiling isn't that great with CMC on the team taking targets.
Bryant is a boom-bust am I'm expecting bust since he didn't do shit weven when Bell got covered last week.
Marsh is the wild card, but I don't expect much. His value rises if OBJ plays but otherwise bust.
>Benjy=safe floor, average ceiling
>Bryant and Marsh= bust

rkelly. He's trash

Fat kelly

I agree, but fuck I really hope Bryant isn't a bust all season, wasted a good draft pick on him if I did

last year the biggest piece of shit in our league won by pure luck. in a 10-man he was 9th in PF, behind the 5th place guy by 200+ points. but he finished 3rd seed with 8-5 record by happening to play the worst scoring team week after week. he won the championship with this strategy.

fuck that guy

who's the receiver to own in miami?

A reg season 6-6-1 team won my Sup Forums league last year in a 12 man, kek

i really wouldnt want to drop either, what the rest of your team?

Nah, he can definitely score highly, but there's such crazy variance. His average stat line might look something like 3/90/1 or it could be 3/30/0 depending on if Big Ben throws to him that day.

10-team

QB: Mariota
RB: Melvin Gordon, Ty Montgomery, Dalvin Cook, Mike Gillislee, Rob Kelley, Tarik Cohen
WR: Dez Bryant, Doug Baldwin, Keenan Allen, Martavis Bryant, Stefon Diggs, Chris Hogan
TE: Kyle Rudolph

Don't have many options at rb2, Blount, Alvin Kammara or Chris Carson?
PPR

is nelson agholor a meme?

carson

fuck rob kelly. with those rbs youll be stacked in no time

Probably. Alshon is gonna start demanding targets in the coming weeks, but the Eagles have set plays for Agholor for some reason. Worth a cheeky bench hold for the week

>accidentally started gio yesterday

into the waivers you go

>look up this girl's insta
>wall-to-wall posts about Trump and transgender rights

>he doesn't just shut up and dick this generation's qt's
Nearly, and I'm not joking, 80% of women my age, 21-26, are liberal here. You have to dicki these womyn, and either change them or continue dicking them as they hypocrite themselves.
t. guy that dated a nice latina liberal for months, she was a terrible person but those 2 months dicking her ass were amazing

Are the Bengals gonna score a touchdown this season? Should I try to put in a cheeky trade offer for AJ Green or Mixon? Or are the Bengals a dumpster fire that will only consume itself?

I was really surprised by how little Alshon got used. When he played for the Bears it was the exact opposite situation, Cutler would always force the ball to him and that's why he threw so many picks.

The being liberal part doesn't bother me, it's the overly political stuff. We all know people irl who spam political posts on their instagram/facebook and every last one of them is a cunt regardless of which candidate they're spamming for.

I know you guys don't seem to like IDP questions too much, but if you could help me out, it's my 1st years IDPing

Is there a point having Richard Sherman in the roster? It seems qbs do avoid throwing the ball to his side. He got 2 tackles agaisnt green bay, this is not an asset.

Also what's going on with tampa's LB Kwon Alexander? Apparently he has an "illness" of severity unknown. I was thinking of dropping him for Steelers TJ Watt. With my league scoring TJ made more points than some QB1s. Either way (unless Kwon turns out to be out for sunday) I'll wait for next week to do this, since the steelers are playing the vikings this week

Is TJ Watt continue producing or was it just a one time beginners luck kinda game?

Bengals will rebound

I was on the other end of this last season.
>Top of the league in PF in the 14 regular matchups
>Went 7-7 and missed the playoffs by 1 game
>Top scoring player both weeks of playoffs so i wouldve won no matter who i played
Guaranteed championship gone because i got memed out of qualifying for the playoffs
Lost 2 games by less than 1 point and lost to a guy who had 2 inactive players on his roster (I think it was the week julio went off for 300 yards)

Should I drop Eifert for Brate? I do t trust Andy Dalton

I have Brees, is it worth it to keep Luck on my roster ?

Should I pick David Johnson off the wire ? I have
K hunt
D cook
Ty Montgomery
M gilislle
C West

Only if it's a keeper league and the guy who dropped him is an idiot. Otherwise I wouldn't waste a roster spot, especially with those RB's that you already have. Even before Johnson got injured he (and the offense in general) looked wildly mediocre.

Jesse James or Jason Witten

Standard Scoring

ASR general?

What do with Dalton? 15 man league so tight on options. Should I stream mccown or Goff next week?

Goff plays SF next week, so that's not a bad idea.

Also, 15 teams? Does someone get a bye each week?

Pick 1 Flex, 1 PPR

Jacquizz (vs Chi)
>I have high hopes for him, he filled in well for Doug Martin last year and is one of those home run threat kinda guys
Decker (@ Jax)
>I had him 2 years ago and he was a PPR monster but the Jags defense looked solid and he and the Titan's offense weren't that great last week
Kupp (vs Wsh)
>Skins looked less porous than usual against Philly, but he looks like Goof's favorite target.

I'm the #1 team thanks to Kareem Hunt, but he ain't gonna drop 40 again and I'm playing the second-highest scorer from week 1 so I want to get this right.

Yeh

Is Agholor going to rise to be a top WR2? Will Bilal Powell ever get recognition or achievement especially since Jets can't pass for shit?

No to Agholor, yes to Powell, he's going to feast in garbage time

10 man standard pick one

>Raiders vs NYJ
>Seahawks vs SF

In Standard, drop the meme Cohen

TJ Watt is a Watt. That should answer your question

NO, dumb

Pick one:

Jacquizz Rodgers vs. Chi
Kerwynn Williams @Ind

Chicago has a good run defense and Indianapolis is putrid on both sides of the ball. I think Jacquizz is more talented, but Kerwynn has a better match up and Arizona doesn't have a whole lot of other weapons to utilize

Who wins? Standard scoring

Who do I start

Desean Jackson vs CHI, or Emmanuel Sanders vs DAL

PPR League

Garcon at SEA
Thielen at PIT
Bryant vs MIN

Who should I put at my WR2? Leaning Garcon since he is basically the SF Offense.

No Hyde is

left

do you have ir slots? if not drop west for him so hopefully he's healthy around playoffs

jaquizz

left. obviously

>mariota @ jax
or
>winston vs chi

I'm considering g benching DeMarco Murray for CJ Anderson in my half PPR league. Somebody please talk me out of this before I regret my decision

Little known fact: Dallas was the best run defense last year.

>started Dalton
back into the garbage he goes

Lads, help me a out a bit for my .5 pot league

Thielen vs Pit
Or
Maclin vs Cle

Theilen

T. West or Larry Fitzgerald at the flex?!

Hahaha what?! Stop playing fantasy

12 Man .5 PPR

CJ Anderson or Terrell Pryor?

Guy in my league who drafted David Johnson has a terrible team. And I mean TERRIBLE.

10 man half-PPR, he drafted three QBs, Gronk, and two kickers. As a result his current starters are Emmanuel Sanders and Adam Thielen at WR, and Forte/Peterson/Lynch at running backs and flex. I have Demarco Murray and he is desparate for a RB1, and I am sick of streaming QBs. I am considering giving him Murray for Brady and Lynch, how much am I screwing myself in that regard? I'm weak at RB (though nowhere near as weak as he is, Kareem Hunt, CJ Anderson and Jacquizz Rodgers are my next three best RBs), but it's really just QB where I'm terrible. Plus I'd be getting Lynch in return who in my opinion is the only one of his ancient running backs worth a damn. Thoughts?

They dude's a Pats homer, good luck amigo

Fair, but if he DID accept the trade, am I playing myself? I usually go with the tried and true "don't overpay for QBs" approach to fantasy, but this guy is in a rare desperation scenario and I want to milk it

He'd be stupid to make that trade. Lynch is going to be top 10 this year

Excellent, thank you. I want to get rid of Murray while people still think he's good

If it's just Murray for Brady/Lynch, you did fine.
I mean, I don't particularly like Murray or Lynch, but your RB depth is above average. As long as Hunt continues RB1 production, you should be good.

I'm imagining he'll decline, too, but I may as well shoot for the stars and let him counter offer. If it was just Murray for Brady I'd be getting played, right? I would maybe ask for a receiver but I already have JJ, Crabtree, Keenan Allen, Maclin, Crowder and Decker so I don't really feel a need to bolster my WRs, especially when his best one is Emmanuel Sanders (or Thielen, maybe).

What the fuck why???? Murray is a good RB. Anderson is mediocre at best and always has been.

Should I hold my breath for Odell Beckham on Monday, or should I flex Chris Hogan, Tarik Cohen, or Kenny Golladay???

Not him and while I would keep Murray in I understand the worry. Anderson is clearly Denver's bellcow back and will get volume for sure as long as he stays healthy. Tennessee look like it could be a committee. Even if Murray is more talented, Anderson will probably get 6-7 more touches a game which can be something to consider.

I still say start Murray though.