How do we fix Europe?

How do we fix Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/11054893/Spain-apologises-to-Moroccan-monarch-after-yacht-drug-smuggling-gaffe.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-migrants-ceuta-fence-climb-hundreds-mass-spain-mediterranean-record-deaths-a7586436.html
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

keep letting them in until there are no more whites?

That is our borders with morocco.....

wtf,they are like a fucking plague of roaches.

1 boat a day keep whites away

>WorldWarZ.webm

Can't you just attach a car battery to that fence or something, I mean this is ridiculous. Every week I read in the news so and so many hundreds or thousands have just climbed over it.

All those future rocket-scientists and doctors :)

This.

This.

It's unfixable. Genuinely the only way to reverse what's happened, is systematic genocide.

Brussels doesn't let us

No, that is not allowed by EU law.

and...

nah it must be precise like but with a line of soldiers with m249 and FN MAG.

Our country is a leftish shithole and the UN and UE don't let us to be rude with the niggers.

Some time ago our police killed 7 niggers shoting rubber balls when they tried to pass the border and everybody was mad as shit.

It'll be muslim in a couple centuries, then it will sort of fix itself when ethnic europeans are no more.

Flag checks out.

>How do we fix Europe
Give the border police a right to shoot on sight. People entering illegally will be shot at. That will slow shit down real quick.

dont owrry spain you wont have to take care of them all of them will come to france,germany,netherlands etc and we will happily increase our taxes and give them our women to make them happy :):):)

Burger here who was just in Spain, Italy, France, and the UK. Burger here in Europe
What's with all the graffiti? There's graffiti, stickers, and vandalism on every single alleyway and every single street. Also, the sewer smell is bad and not a lot of people wear deodorant so there's BO everywhere too. The food and drinks are ridiculously overpriced too, who the hell charges 4 dollars for a can of coke?

R33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

>who the hell charges 4 dollars for a can of coke?
in the shop, can of coke is 1 euro

in the café though that's the problem, one fucking beer goes up as high as 10 euros

Was just in Germany for a week and I agree...
entire asshole middleeasterner families taking down the line dividers and cutting everyone in line at customs and smell like complete shit. everyone around them just lets it happen like nothing wrong, even the airport security.

Yeah market prices are reasonable
At least there's no tipping BS in restaurants

>How do we fix Europe?

The Berlin wall worked pretty well, we have the Know-how

I knew this was (((your))) doing all along.

Also this is some fucking bullshit. Really? Charging me to use the restroom? I almost thought they couldn't get dumber, but then they charged me for water in a restaurant. You'd think the parks would have enough money to operate bathrooms when they take over half your paycheck

Only with reverse propaganda.... regain our ethno identities, act as a bloc, and defeat the cultural battlethat marxism set to us since 1945

I can never tell if Sup Forums is dominantly progressive, white nationalist, civic nationalist, something else, or a mix.

We are a varying people I think most people are nationalist in someway and want what is best for their country.

> tfw in your country there are no migrants, but there is a crazy dictator and $ 300 salary
but we 100% white

I'm Armenian and have lived there. Similar situation, probably the same for most ex-USSR countries.

Better poor and white than rich and minority?

You will decide )
From all the countries of the former USSR the Baltic countries live best, because people can work in any EU country

We dond, more refugees plese :DDDDD

Remember that time out king's yacht was raided by Spanish coast guard cause they mistook it for a drug dealer's yacht or some shit and he decided to take revenge by removing all the guards from the Moroccan side of the fence and round up all the sub saharan immigrants and unleashed them on it? good times.

> a crazy dictator

wew would not have said that

bump

This. Once Europe is no longer white, no refugees will want to go to europe.

>its yet another 42% white americans pretending europe is the nightmare scenario episode
already tired of this show lads.

>leftish shithole

You don't talk with people often right?

Hell yeah I remember, I happen to be from Melilla and helicopters flying around ar 4:00 A.M don't even wake me up no more.

I also happen to have a house near one of your king palaces, the dude doesn't spare on expenses at all.

KEK. thats so true

Hans.. prepare the oven!

When i visited belarus, i saw alot of central asian muslims, so i'm affraid not, vladimir

t.scumbag

there's only one way mine up around the border wall

Can you elaborate on this? When and do you have a wiki page or a news article?

refugee crisis is just insanely overexaggerated
please don't fall for Sup Forums memes people,Europe is fine

Kek.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/11054893/Spain-apologises-to-Moroccan-monarch-after-yacht-drug-smuggling-gaffe.html
> The attempt to search the royal flotilla on August 7 came days before a huge influx of migrants crossed the Strait of Gibraltar from the Moroccan coast to Spanish shores.

> More than a thousand African migrants crossed in inflatable dinghies in less than 48 hours, in a wave blamed on deliberate lax control by Moroccan authorities.

Why am I a scumbag?

>Can't you just attach a car battery to that fence or something, I mean this is ridiculous.
We did :^) Fuck the EU. Although it isn't deadly. (yet)

Spain needs to toughen its border controls.

I know this feel perfectly well.

But it was to keep people in

> Spain needs to toughen its border controls.
> check how many people actually enter europe through Morocco -> Spain
> two thousand a year

>sub saharan immigrants
you aint fooling anyone goatlover

Nothing gets by you holmes

Yeah, no. That's bullshit. This happened just in 1 day. Imagine the rest of 364

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-migrants-ceuta-fence-climb-hundreds-mass-spain-mediterranean-record-deaths-a7586436.html

That's how its done, they gather around the forests near the fence until they decide they have large enough numbers to bum rush the guards and they do it, it doesn't happen 365 days a year

That's 2015. They already going throught other ways to spain ngos, landing alboran island, the boat landing 2 days ago. The news say spain will surpass greece in 2017.

In terms of illegal migrants coming from MENA

It's always prudent to assume the worst. Even if migrants don't manage to break through every single day of a year, their actual numbers are very likely to be way higher than 2000.

Use some intuition user.
What do you know of the Spanish people's character? Does that knowledge fits with the statistics logically? I mean, why Spaniards and their border guard admit their failings at controlling their borders publicly? Naaaah. They're every bit as conniving, sinister and disingenuous as us Eastern Euros. They had probably falsified their own reports. Better not to trust them.

I'm not gonna pretend like I actually know the situation but if Europe is undergoing American style immigration I feel you
I just want to know why whenever this comes up someone always go "hurt durr go back to Sup Forums" when Sup Forums has very specific views

why would*

The government here is handing out citizenship to thousands of these people like candy and helping them settle with their families which is probably going to stem the tide, even if it doesn't I don't believe Spain is going to surpass Greece one bit because for that to happen either one million africans move through Morocco to Spain which is not going to happen or one million Moroccans decide to move to spain illegaly which isn't going to happen either, Lets wait and see who will turn out right

Oh and Latin America has more white people in it than the US, wonder if North Africa does now too.

Let fascism rise again, and hope Americunts don't bring "freedom" this time

Concentration camps for those who manage to cross the barbed wire.

I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do about American interventionism, there's too much money in stuff for it to not be our fight
Expect a chimpout of epic proportions if crypto replaces the petrodollar

There's literally nothing any of you can do
You all had it coming because of imperialism and ameriturds dealing in the midle east

The main event that triggered this was a middle eastern civil war and most migrants are economic migrants
Looking into moving anyway

> Oh and Latin America has more white people in it than the US, wonder if North Africa does now too
According to your government's retarded racial classification maybe, if you saw what passes for white here and latin america you would no longer think what you just said is true

Yep
Absolutely nothing to do with ameriturds

>it's another non-european claims europe is an islamic hellhole that's going to crumble any day now thread

As an American who lives in Sweden for 4 months every year, I can assure you the meme videos of colored people doing bad things set to dramatic music and quotes from historical European figures is just that, a meme. Go outside, relax, stop compulsively browsing Sup Forums it's bad for your brain.

my dad went to Paris last month and told me there were 'more negroes than in Africa'

Yeah, it's probably more visible in France than it is in Sweden, because it's conscripted in some areas, while here it is way more visible and massive (more general population).
It's indeed very worrying, but we can't even have official numbers about it.

and I can go to Detroit and be a minority, or I can go to Idaho where nearly everyone is white. What is your point

Europe isn't and shouldn't be multi-racial.

well too bad, you have to have people who don't look like you in your country. Nothing you can do about it pal. Maybe make friends with some of them and find you have more in common than you thought.

America isn't made up of ethnostates

No wonder Europeans hate us, aren't you projecting your values onto another continent just a bit here?

>you have to have people who don't look like you in your country
why is this a must? why is social divide based on race, religion and culture necessary?

I grew up with them, we have nothing in common. They shall go back. We don't want to be Brazil 2.0.

It's always the same with Americans. They seem so used to live in cosmopolitan areas they think it's normal to not be homogenous everywhere around the world, but it is not, and we don't want that to change, especially when it doesn't bring anything good.
Even though you seem to have some decent White nationalists, good for you I guess.

Well maybe you should go and have 3-4 children with a white French woman, Pierre. That would certainly help keep minorities a minority.

because there is no actual migrant crisis happening in europe and it's stupid even talking about it since it feels like a bunch of those nutjob conspiracy theorists with tinfoils on their heads are trying to convince you and everyone else that the earth is flat and that america is governed by lizard people from outer space

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=150

SWEDEN YES

Fucking amateurs

Think of it as tipping the cleaning people.

just do it like us, let the border guards beat them up and rob them, then thrown them back over the border.

>But it was to keep people in
we keep them in Africa

Central Europe is probably the most peaceful and crime-free part of the world.

Also the Balkans are safer than Western Europe, which really activates your synapses