Do girls like music?

do girls like music?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Grimes/
amazon.com/Art-Angels-Grimes/dp/B0170XBN32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen to

No. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and

s and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music based on what they're friends and Chad or Tyrone listen toNo. women have no ability to enjoy anything past the surface level and choose their music ba

nice repeating integers

Most of them are into pop and radio hits and don't have the time or desire to artistically delve deep into looking for obscure music but there are obviously a few women who do have more "obscure" tastes.

It's not really specific to a gender, as most men listen to shitty trap or buttrock, dadrock, country radio top 40 stuff. There's a few that delve deeper into music, but it's not the majority of the population. People who are musicians in general are more likely to listen to more varied and obscure artists.

Most of them are into pop and radio hits and don't have the time or desire to artistically delve deep into looking for obscure music but there are obviously a few women who do have more "obscure" tastes.

It's not really specific to a gender, as most men listen to shitty trap or buttrock, dadrock, country radio top 40 stuff. There's a few that delve deeper into music, but it's not the majority of the population. People who are musicians in general are more likely to listen to more varied and obscure artists.

damn normies

All musicians like music. Normal people like the idea of music, the same way they like the idea of a threesome.

This post is exactly why Sup Forums is a terrible website. Are you forgetting that there are female musicians and artists that actively listen to music along with creating it? Hell, people like Grimes, Kate Bush, Bjork, and Nina Simone are great examples of musicians who can develop, and have developed their own musical opinions free from the thresholds of male influence. And if you're arguing that the average woman is incapable of understanding the arts, then you've been on this board for too long and are an idiot. Do you actually think the average man outside of Sup Forums even so much as cares about, or even understands basic principles of artistry? Hell, most men aren't nearly as interested in the arts; when have you ever seen a Theater/Drama, Painting/Drawing or Music class where the males heavily outnumber the females? Or when a woman takes her boyfriend to a show that isn't commercialized garbage and the make retains any sort of interest? If you think females are incapable of perceiving the arts in any sort of significant manner, then you're a philistine. Such sexist ideals should not, should have never, and will never be thought of anymore in the realm of art. Good riddance, you disgusting cherubim.

this is Sup Forums

that guy is probably a Sup Forumstard who will say the arts are useless and you should be an engineer and follow the free market

wtf

my gf listens to a bunch of really good shit. i showed her most to be fair but she knew a lot already. i used to agree with other anons in this thread but im not too sure now.

This made me smile. Idk why

girls have higher capacity to appreciate art aesthetics and beauty

Two things:

I guess you r a female

And don't you wonder why you are able to list female musicians rather than male?

And

Two things:

I guess you r a female

And don't you wonder why you are able to list female musicians rather than male?

And
>And

why is Sup Forums duplicating posts tf

This post is exactly why Sup Forums is a terrible website. Are you forgetting that there are female musicians and artists that actively listen to music along with creating it? Hell, people like Grimes, Kate Bush, Bjork, and Nina Simone are great examples of musicians who can develop, and have developed their own musical opinions free from the thresholds of male influence. And if you're arguing that the average woman is incapable of understanding the arts, then you've been on this board for too long and are an idiot. Do you actually think the average man outside of Sup Forums even so much as cares about, or even understands basic principles of artistry? Hell, most men aren't nearly as interested in the arts; when have you ever seen a Theater/Drama, Painting/Drawing or Music class where the males heavily outnumber the females? Or when a woman takes her boyfriend to a show that isn't commercialized garbage and the make retains any sort of interest? If you think females are incapable of perceiving the arts in any sort of significant manner, then you're a philistine. Such sexist ideals should not, should have never, and will never be thought of anymore in the realm of art. Good riddance, you disgusting cherubim.

Where do you find these girls? I would like to know

>tf

literally the dumbest question I've seen all day

of course not

literally the dumbest question I've seen all day

and knuckles

she looks like shes going to spit on me

Lmao. Why not tho?

shes a nurse. fuck those faggot ass indie whores

tf

tf

tf is dis niqqa

But where did you find her? Plz don't tell me I have to break my leg first... Y u no like indie girls?

bump

Only 12 descent female musicians in the history of modern popular music. Yeah, I'd def say art is less important to them.

Y tho?

Uhh... what?

First off, no. I am a man. Just to end this, here's pic related.

And second, you haven't listened to enough. Here's a list.

Fiona Apple
Ellie Goulding
Imogen Heap
Liz Phair
Kate Bush
PJ Harvey
Joanna Newsom
Jewel
K.D. Lang
Aretha Franklin
Diana Ross
Ella Fitzgerald
Christina Aguilera
Emily Haines
Hayley Williams
Kim Gordon
Kim Deal
Shirley Manson
Tori Amos
Lisa Loeb
Sinead O'Connor
Dido
Cat Power
Madonna
Annie Lennox
Grace Jones
Janis Joplin
Stina Nordenstam
Hope Sandoval
Siouxsie Sioux
Florence Welch
Joss Stone
Susanne Vega
Adriana Calcanhotto
Celine Dion
Mariah Carey
Whitney Houston
Sophia Kennedy
Courtney Barnett
Lisa Alma
Jorane
Kimbra
Janelle Monae
Casey Dienel
Sheryl Crow
Khia
Alicia Keys
Lauryn Hill
Erykah Badu
Sade
Adina Howard
Edie Brickell
Alison Krauss
Norah Jones
Natalie Imbruglia
LeAnn Rimes
Donna Lewis
Jane Siberry
Alanis Morissette
Stevie Nicks

Uhh... what?

First off, no. I am a man. Just to end this, here's pic related.

And second, you haven't listened to enough. Here's a list.

Fiona Apple
Ellie Goulding
Imogen Heap
Liz Phair
Kate Bush
PJ Harvey
Joanna Newsom
Jewel
K.D. Lang
Aretha Franklin
Diana Ross
Ella Fitzgerald
Christina Aguilera
Emily Haines
Hayley Williams
Kim Gordon
Kim Deal
Shirley Manson
Tori Amos
Lisa Loeb
Sinead O'Connor
Dido
Cat Power
Madonna
Annie Lennox
Grace Jones
Janis Joplin
Stina Nordenstam
Hope Sandoval
Siouxsie Sioux
Florence Welch
Joss Stone
Susanne Vega
Adriana Calcanhotto
Celine Dion
Mariah Carey
Whitney Houston
Sophia Kennedy
Courtney Barnett
Lisa Alma
Jorane
Kimbra
Janelle Monae
Casey Dienel
Sheryl Crow
Khia
Alicia Keys
Lauryn Hill
Erykah Badu
Sade
Adina Howard
Edie Brickell
Alison Krauss
Norah Jones
Natalie Imbruglia
LeAnn Rimes
Donna Lewis
Jane Siberry
Alanis Morissette
Stevie Nicks

Here's what I mean... There is a finite amount of notable female musicians. We need more girls picking up guitars!

this
girls in music
girls in stem
girls in sports
girls in the army
girls in the white house
girls on tv

we need it for the future

As long as it's catchy enough to dance or suck a dick to, they really don't care. They may like it for aesthetic reasons, akin to a fashion statement, but other than that, their deficient neurological pathways don't allow for them to comprehend music to the highest degree in any aspect.

This thread is so full of pasta that reading it increased my blood sugar.

If you meet a girl that lists spiderland in their top 5 albums list... Ill buy you a beer.

our boy james looking rough

af

Couple nice young lads. They look very intelligent and classy. Better future than you soyboy.

>male feminism
>white knight
Can you say cucked

Good evening, esteemed gentlemen.

I mean, you should. If you get an art-related degree, you're fucking retard that went into debt just to bag my groceries.

I mean, you should. If you get an art-related degree, you're fucking retard that went into debt just to bag my groceries.

what happened to dog :(

this is a fun thread post some fun pictures af

do dog like music?

>Art students so assblasted about their debts just to end up at starbucks that they have to shut down the thread with spamming mutilated dogs

Why are you on an art board then you homo

PS not everyone lives in Amerikkka land of the fee

grimes makes me hungry af

>Implying musicians of any sort of quality had to go to some university to get a degree to learn how to play music before they started playing music.

Nigger please. Most of these people started off playing in run down bars and shit and worked their way up from their while coasting on a GED. Enjoy your debt slavery. 'Art' degrees are a fucking meme just as worthless as gender studies.

reddit.com/r/Grimes/

where did that come from? you grimes fags kind of contrive a dialogue built from nothing. whys that?

nice. we need more clownposters.

Nice copypasta

bump

ya

reddit.com/r/Grimes/

only on a shallow level

>PS not everyone lives in Amerikkka land of the fee

if you live in europe you are literally welfare leach then

thank god for that

This but unironically.

We do. I listen to much more diverse music than my boyfriend does. It's me who tries to introduce him to genres different than funk or rock, not the other way around. And I don't think any less of him because of that, looking at boys/girls and judging them by their music taste is the most retarded thing ever.
Also, I have no friends that listen to good music, regardless of their sex. Not one. So I guess having no interest in music is universal.

Claire

femanon takes the bait

Post albums that women are NEVER able to fully understand and appreciate. Pic related.

>shes a nurse.
Tell us about the experience of dating a single mother.

yes my gf showed me 2 of my now top genres of music

ya

?

The reason 99% of females will buy a certain vehicle: the color.
You honestly believe that they pick their music for anything but superficial reasons?

S O Y
O
Y

plz gibe source b0ss

I cannot believe until I see at least two shitty studies.

Name one genre created by a woman.

>do girls like music?
The ones who are performing or writing music surely do.

post-internet made by grimes

Too long, didn't read

do you know a gril that likes The Fall?