CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com (NEW!)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

m.kcci.com/politics/trump-reportedly-raised-at-least-11-million-since-tuesday/40182518
youtube.com/watch?v=ahceWC51Ars
mobile.twitter.com/hannahfc/status/741335433645314048
youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw
youtube.com/watch?v=cI6fUbKIYmI
politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-scotland-224690#ixzz4CP49eTeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oFa-WcazYC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

God's in his heaven. All is right with the world.

AWOO INBOUND

AWOOOOOOOOO~~ HI N-R-G EARLY MORNING REAL NIGGA HOURS

Trump has raised over 11 million in small contributions online since Tuesday.

m.kcci.com/politics/trump-reportedly-raised-at-least-11-million-since-tuesday/40182518

(I heard) BASED DONNIE DEUTSCH CONFIRMED A TRUMP PRESIDENCY!

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN?

(don't watch morning joe)

BBC PUBLISHES AN ARTICLE REFERRING TO POPULATION NOW
>TOTALLY NOT A COINCIDENCE

If Britain falls, then it will fall upon us to avenge them.

Republicans have, admittedly, reaped what they had sown. They spent years trying to stonewall Obama's policies, and now the Democrats are playing the same game.

Bi-Partisanship is becoming a thing of the past.

and if we don't...

the world will be much worse if we don't.

This pic is so great. Good the he chose it as his picture for the slogan because it remembers people of uncle Sam

JOE SHUT THE FUCK UP

b-but I thought Trump was broke

unfortunately people will take his likeness of uncle sam and accuse him of being an old-world imperialist and a fascist

He needs 90 more to catch up to Hellary

I always associate uncle Sam with patriotism. But I'm no burger so please don't hate me.

I keep hearing people talk Brexit this Brexit that
What's a Brexit lads?

To be fair, a good portion of our population, much like yours, are strictly anti-west and anti-nation.

>What's a Brexit lads?
>a brit
wut

So do Patriots
SJW America hating pawns don't count.

He is a symbol of patriotism and nationalism, but liberals hate nationalism, and by extension, hate him.

SHUT IT DOWN

something the Queen wants

kek

the stay vote (younguns who registered late) most likley

DEEP FRIED MACARONI AND CHEESE COVERED IN CHEETOS

>tfw priesthood will be rising at the convention

Pack it in, lads.

Yeah eh-heh

Wtf is wrong with the Scots planting Mexican flags around his golf course. I wonder how many jobs were created from his investment in the area.

Who is this cuck? i saw him on the Today show complaining about Trump.

You guys have got to try the cold chai

They're probably Jews.

Does it have something to do with Britain?
Is there some joke I'm missing here?

Can I snort it?

trump supporter here.

I'm afraid we fell flat yesterday, guys. it just wasn't good enough. too much old tired information.

is it too late to make up all the ground we lost in June?

Does Trump have a chance of winning with the mainstream media being 100% against him?

>78272518

>trump supporter here

Sure thing Chaim

>1 post by this ID

posting couple of OC

nigga do you have newspapers, local tv? fuck just go out and grab the first burka you see and ask

Yes. Only 6% of people have a positive opinion of the media and the lines are already being drawn. Sanders supporters would've been crucial for Hillary to win and she just doesn't have enough of them now.

Watching the Trump hit speech on Clinton. God damn is this good stuff. SO glad he brought up TPP.

"Sigh" -- Hillary Rotten Clitoris
youtube.com/watch?v=ahceWC51Ars

They keep playing some documentary on australian tv about how evil trump built a golf course in scotland and how all the scots are mad. Never watched it though. It's funny that even the media in countries that aren't the US are trying to convince people to hate trump and love Hillary. The jews are nervous.

>has a seizure in the middle of a talk
>still considered viable
This election is just nuts.

The media have raised a giant smokescreen to obfuscate the truth. But they have a real problem; the fog works both ways. You can distrust the media and still hide in the fog to avoid the witch-hunting, only to strike at the right time.

>donnie votes remain

It's the dump you take after breakfast.

I still wanna know the context of this I can't find it on YouTube at all

I seen it on SBS I think, total and utter garbage. They should be mad at their local authorities, not Trump. All he wants to do is build a beautiful 18-hole golf course, lord knows it'd help spruce up that hell hole.

i fucking hate this loser. fucking don king hair like he has any personality at all. when will poo in loos just accept that it's impossible for them to look cool in any way?

The local conservative radio show here is eating trump alive for that speech. they called it weak, and they're usually on point.

when will Manafort quit playing softball, and bring out the big guns? We keep going at this rate, and Hilldog is going to blow us away.

/worried

It will be Sadiq's cousins in the SNPeee. I hope someone has had the good sense to remove those flags and burn them.

mobile.twitter.com/hannahfc/status/741335433645314048

Sexy purple gags

Hillary got asked a barbed question about something or other, and either tried to comedically over-exagerate her scoffing of the matter, or her brain seized up on her in a panic situation.

The former is shallow and dishonest, the latter lays emphasis upon her frail state of health.

@78273114
You used this word for word yesterday

Try again

I like it

kek

>not using the built in linking to posts
Stop this.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
Globalist Propagandist
New York Daily News

Lmao, isn't that the Australian shitposting dance? From that stupid fuckin' webm haha

He's denying (you)s.

@78273371
no

Your local neo-conservative radio show is a cuck. Rush couldn't stop heaping praise on it yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=cI6fUbKIYmI

Similar

wow, he's looking haggard as fuck here. is he healthy? has the stress gotten to him?

someone needs to bring him more virgin blood

>either tried to comedically over-exagerate her scoffing of the matter, or her brain seized up on her in a panic situation
It was neither, she was pretending to be disoriented by the amount/loudness of questions being thrown at her at that moment, to be what the humans call "funny". It was also to avoid the question of course.

Hahhahaha I love this webm, I can put this on repeat and laugh forever. I know a few retards here that would/probably do dance like that.

I haven't watched the speech. But why are leftist news outlets praising it while conservicuck sites are blasting it?

Drop your cocks and grab your socks faggots it's time to go to work and MAGA!

sound like he's not very welcome in Scotland. why would he waste his time over there? this is not the move of a winning campaign. wake up Trump camp

"EDINBURGH, Scotland — In a land where Donald Trump first stormed the national political stage a decade ago, few are eager for his return on Thursday, when he will arrive for his maiden voyage abroad as the presumptive Republican nominee.

Rather than huddle with foreign dignitaries or address adoring masses, Trump will visit his golf courses. The businessman, who arrived here in 2006 to great fanfare and considerable political support, has since become a national bogeyman, his candidacy rattling Scots to the point that the country’s leaders now openly worry about the damage a Trump presidency could inflict on the United Kingdom’s most important alliance."

Read more: politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-scotland-224690#ixzz4CP49eTeQ

He's 70 years old you know.

>politico

Sanders is worth that much?

From an outsider's perspective, I've never seen anything like this from the US Media.

Even during the worst of the Bush years, the attacks haven't been so obvious and partisan as they are today.

It seems like they don't even care about journalism or even fairness in opinion. It's just Trump is the epitome of evil and Hilary needs to win even though she should at the least be defending herself in court for her actions as a Secretary of State.

No doubt. I honestly believe at that level of politicking with that much on the line, with the average ages of these people, lots of drugs are factors and the hiding of serious disease is certain.
Look at Obamas recent limp wrist in Cuba or his more than ever stammering.

Votes-wise hell yes, especially since a self-declared 25% of them will go to Trump. That's a massive coup for him.

Something to listen to while we wait:
youtube.com/watch?v=oFa-WcazYC0

Awesome, thanks for taking the time of of your busy Australian day to Correct The Record on this issue!

woww.... Not exactly looking virile here, Trump. We need our guy to ooze masculinity. looking incredibly low-energy here. does he know something we dont? fuck, whats going on

>a self-declared 25% of them will go to Trump.

Source? I thought it was only for West Virginia.

I like this better

>what are we waiting for?

Thanks familia

Here, an user made this couple of days ago

Forgot the photo and had to retype it. That's no fun.

>3urAy76x

This faggot is sad and pathetic.

Good morning to the real Trump supporters!

Does Shaun King have a point?
(hint: yes he does!!)

you're having a hard time tonight

If Trump is a billionaire why not pump cash in the campaign himself ?

Next we should ban spics and niggers to prevent gang shootings

reminds me of

so he wants to ban himself?

Nice

My valuable shitposting time has been reduced, but I'm glad I could clear things up.

That's the beautiful part. In the past everything was essentially muddled up in a multi-tone of greys, allowing the narrative to be controlled without anyone noticing, or just plain not caring.

Now, you have the starkest contrasts possible; The strongest outsider against the weakest insider, with no grey area to hide behind. And the Machine has no choice but to shed every last one of their 'illusions' in order to win the day.

They're gambling that people will shrug and go on with their lives once they win, regardless of what is exposed.

It's going to be a bad miscalculation.