/brit/

The Great Leap Forward edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896713553666871296
youtube.com/watch?v=g54aPmNjMM4
youtube.com/watch?v=4VSFrFr1TVk
twitter.com/neoliberals
bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q1prereleasemoneycreation.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mao was an obstacle to Chinas progress

soy sauce

YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU?!??!

Soy boy

love bums and willies so much

love gentrification

he said as much himself
he claimed his goal was to keep China poor and thus pure and free from capitalist corruption.

Ching Chang Chong

Mosquitoes are subhuman

>Mao was an obstacle to Chinas progress

300 - 400 years before Mao = China stagnating, allowing foreign powers to take its lands, civil wars, weak governments, etc
30 years after Mao = China is the #1 nation in the world

yaassss

hmmmm yes hmmm ahhh yes indeed hmmmm quite hmmm indubitably my lad ahhhh yes

Around 2000-2001 Kim Jong-il was ready to stop all missile tests and exports in exchange for $1 billion a year in aid and the USA launching North Korean satellites. Kim even invited Clinton to Pyongyang. Clinton refused.

Racist.

why do people always automatically assume that newer = better

>400 years before Mao
the Ming Dynasty? that was the heyday of Chinese power and influence.
China took a massive dip under Mao and only recovered when he died and his Gang of Four were executed.

Need a Mer gf.

but clinton was impeached in 97

ah yes, the weak

bump

impeachment doesn't mean they were kicked out of office dummy
just means he was put to trial

No matter what you do or say, Communism will win in the end.

>australians
lel

but at what cost

and?

>we'll stop doing stupid and threatening shit if you give us money and do what we say

lmao ok

Need an Anglo or Jewish gf.

*one system does all the hard lifting*
*other system takes all the credit*
its almost as if that system is reflective of the people that support it

*runs over a group of leftists*

Proofs?

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896713553666871296

fash status: bashed

Some dead chinks
there's plenty of them

cassowarys aren't native to australia

三分過,七分功

bush was president in 2001

Unironically wish I was born in 2050 China

Can't imagine how heemed the rest of the world will be

my queen

How often do white British males marry olive Italian girls ?

why would you want to live in a cyber shithole for

a bird is a bird is a bird, simple as

its shit mate
the Chinese are as runty as Yanks are

You're Canadian

fuck off ching chong zhang

How do I acquire this look?

wtf I love Dodge Challengers now

Snapchat bint is sending increasingly revealing pics. Worried she's eventually going to want to see my willy and I won't know how to explain the phimo

can I join your motorbike gang

The post said 2000-01
Then you mentioned 97

Stop being a dumb fucking yank for once

not a communist but like mao
china had plenty of people, their deaths were an acceptable price to become a nuclear state. the KMT government was a fucking joke (though they did get their shit together in running Taiwan, good job guys.)

Heavy state intervention in industry in large countries is a good way to rapidly industrialise. Indeed, even in some small countries (Korea and Japan are good examples) it proved highly effective. The problem comes with the transition to consumer society, which is where the USSR died on their arse. (Rather ironic in some ways, since they basically assumed people wanted political freedom. Had they imported Burger King without altering political repression, who knows where they'd be today.)

>youtube.com/watch?v=g54aPmNjMM4

just look at this development that Mao paved the way for, puts london and the UK to shame.

The Communist Party works hard for the people, in the western world they just line their pockets and fuck you over.

someone cap this post

>could lose your job/career/friends for your opinion
>UMM WHY DO THEY NEED TO HAVE SAFE SPACES FOR LMAO HYPOCRITES xOxO X)

the retards on Sup Forums are at it again lads
inb4 retards on Sup Forums is redundant

and I thank God every day for being born north of the 49th

uhh not wanting to live in a cyberpunk dystopia is a sign of runtiness sweaty xx

Mao killed 30 million people by eradicating sparrows

one thing I admire about China is the patriotism, in the western world, it's become cool the be ignorant about history and to hate your own country.

NEED to stir up the patriotic spirits of the young people lads

absolutely atrocious thread

whiy not

youtube.com/watch?v=4VSFrFr1TVk

rip sara her tweets are protected and aisha got bullied off by rorkes now we only got ash left

I accidentally got my character killed whilst risking valuable pixels that will me a long time if I want to get them back

will probably be quitting the game because of this

its everyday bro

>£900k for a 40 sq metre decrepit shithole? sounds like a bargain to me!

delusional

I've been to China. Don't really consider them fully human desu. Never had any prejudice to them prior to that, but I now consider them lower than pakis.

Imagine unironically browsing Sup Forums

chinks are based fuck off

would prefer to live in the USSR than london

Unironically saying this

twitter.com/neoliberals

this pic makes me irrationally upset

*appoints myself judge, jury and executioner of this thread*

it's a funpit of angry teenagers
prime baiting targets really

you realise you'd be one of those innocent bystanders that would get killed in a gunfight between security forces and cyberpunk rebels right

nice society friend

honestly wouldn't mind a global american empire similar to that code geass anime where we just heem everyone without giving a fuck

The USSR doesn't exist anymore mate

The USA is the greatest nation in the world and it's not even close

hate this image due to the time-preference thing.
the elements of time-preference dealing with bank lending are flagrantly wrong. banks issue credit, they don't lend out savings. (so the common example "well the high time preference wants to buy a car and the low time preference guy can wait, so mr. low puts cash in the bank who lend it to mr. high, and then mr. high pays it back, with mr. low getting some interest." is total bullshit. mr. high takes a loan of new credit and mr. high prays to god that mr. low isn't throwing it at a ponzi investment scheme that will soon result in another major financial crisis.)

bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q1prereleasemoneycreation.pdf
based bank of england

>though they did get their shit together in running Taiwan

1. Taiwan is tiny. Their population today in 2017 is 20 million, so it was much smaller how many years ago.
2. It had the full backing of US including its military and financial might as a hedge against the PRC.
3. Taiwan's success was based on China's rise. Just like Hong Kong's success was based how China was doing.

okay zang

Woah really? Ey paulie, get a load of this genius

*heems you*

me and the lads

the wisdom of chinese supreme leader

>黑 猫 白 猫,能 捉 到 老 鼠 就 是 好 猫
>It doesn't matter whether a cat is white or black, as long as it catches mice.

racists BTFO

hate weekends

I don't care about China or chinks
Fuck off with this shit

have a lot of coins saved up and sort of want to take them to the bank but the bank workers will treat me like a weird sperg

Don't post stuff like this, you know how angry rorke gets when you use common logic

All my life I've been told an authoritarian government will never work. I've been lied to my entire life.

A*glos shouldn't be allowed to touch qt swarthy Southern euro girls

use them at self serve checkouts you complete and utter freakish weirdo

>don't care about china or chinks

*invests billions in your energy infrastructure*
*buys your biggest chip manufacturer*
*will be the AI superpower in 10 years*

get learnin son, they'll be here sooner than you think

>Hong Kong's success was based how China was doing.

That's not entirely true. They created SEZs in the south specifically to leech off Hong Kongs booming economy. Shenzen is a metropolis on the back of HK.

take them to the coin change machine at a supermarket you donut

*begins to get irrationally angry at this post punching in one of the walls of my room*

i see mao is against diversity quotas and affirmative action as well. good man

Labour tomorrow

that would be even worse though

*UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA*

*shop attendants flock around*

"Sir are you attempting to pay for your weekly shop with 10,000 individual coins? Sir we are going to have to ask you to leave we have the right to refuse service to anyone"

>a
you have to bag them up yourself in those plastic money bags correctly assorted before you take them the bank. Then they weigh them, they won't sort it if you take it to them like that