Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KCe4miV7v34
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Finnish_wars
youtube.com/watch?v=H0eZ16Ddt-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paenitentiale_Theodori#cite_ref-31
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neostoicism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Europa side is ooga boogas who faught each other at all times
they're even armed and prepared for ooga booga in the pictures. truly the religions of peace and european unity.

This

>using stale arguments of Nietzsche's from 130 years ago that have long since been refuted

The people on the right are all literal snowniggers who were never even slightly united at any point whatsoever.

thulean as fuck bro!

but pagans murder each other all the time

>northern savages who had to be tamed and taught not to murder and steal
If it weren't for Christianity the North wold be Africa-tier. Praise Constantine.
Also,
>burger flag
Kek, why is this always the case?

Mediterranean mystery faiths had much more in common with each other than Southern European religions had with ancient Germanic and Scythian paganism.

Thanks for promoting my semitic culture. Dont forget to give your kids biblical(semitic) names and to get butthurt on my behalf.

>Aamerican can't wrap his pea-brain around Christianity thus makes a attack against it in a confused barbaric rage
cuuuuuutteee.

youtu.be/KCe4miV7v34

Watch it to the very end. It has stuff about Nature Worship, Paganism and even Hitler.

JESUS is the one and only Way, the Truth and the Light

Mysteries were usually cults engaged in by the upper classes of Greece and Rome who found the conventional gods too boring.

We Only fought Ooga-boogas defensively

MY ANCESTORS JUST WANTED TO LIVE PEACEFULLY IN THE FORESTS

True, Nords and Slavs were Oogaboogas while Finns worshipped proto-Spurdoan deities and discovering the secrets of memetic engineering
Then the Vikangz and Noobgorodians arrived and destroyed all that once was, with grand wizard Väinämöinen leaving only to return when he is once more needed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Finnish_wars

Clearly being united didn't work out so good, seeing how all of them is basically destroyed.

pagan larpers pls kindly fuck off and take your cringy hobby with you

also pic related

how come christians BTFO when christians in reality wiped pagans out of existance???

oh my fuck
Don't forget almost all records of original pagans were produced by Christians.

and here are those fierce Celts, IIRC pic related is specifically talking about the Britons (about them preferring homosex and 'offering theirselves to foreigners').

Also Gauls use to brush their teeth with their own urine. Another thing to keep in mind when blathering nonsense about "honouring your ancestors" as if you were fucking Chief Running Bear.

Do you realize that most Germanic neopagans are active homosexuals?
They won't be phased by this at all and would love to include it in their Asatru rituals

....many of them former pagans. There is really too much records from pre-Christian times too in order for you larpers to wash it away with the old "enemy propaganda" tune.

I should have known, only faggots can be attracted to such larping.

>Gauls use to brush their teeth with their own urine.
Romans did too. It works as urine has acidic properties which clear plaque.

>which the Celts invaded c. 200 BC
??????

>wiped them out

true, but don't forget most Germanic tribes had already *voluntarily* converted to Christianity, albeit arianism, through the work of Visigoth missionaries about a century before the fall of Rome.

ask your friendly local paddy about Cuchulain

Acidic properties are detrimental to your teeth and actually promote plaque. Hence why toothpastes are basic, calcium carbpnate pastes.

>implying there's anything to wrap your brain around

You larpers never talk about the rampant human sacrificing that used to be performed both in the Germanic but especially in the Celtic world.

Also ancient Germanics drowned sodomites in bogs (to literally cover them up because of the shame). It is not because a god can guzzle cum a mortal may do the same. Quod licet Iovi non licet bovi.

Also, all the pagan gods really existed one time, they were demons, children of the nephilim, the offspring of humans and fallen angels, described all over the world. They were basically cannibal giants. Pic very related.

t.brainlet

No. Every Greek citizen was obliged to partake in the mysteries of Eleusis once in his life.

> On the beach stood the adverse array, a serried mass of arms and men, with women flitting between the ranks. In the style of Furies, in robes of deathly black and with dishevelled hair, they brandished their torches; while a circle of Druids, lifting their hands to heaven and showering imprecations, struck the troops with such an awe at the extraordinary spectacle that, as though their limbs were paralysed, they exposed their bodies to wounds without an attempt at movement. Then, reassured by their general, and inciting each other never to flinch before a band of females and fanatics, they charged behind the standards, cut down all who met them, and enveloped the enemy in his own flames.

>The next step was to install a garrison among the conquered population, and to demolish the groves consecrated to their savage cults: for they considered it a pious duty to slake the altars with captive blood and to consult their deities by means of human entrails. While he was thus occupied, the sudden revolt of the province was announced to Suetonius.

Romans were in general very tolerant towards other religions, but in high imperial times two religions were banned. One was Christianity (but not judaism!), because they refused to accept the divinity of the caesar.

Second was Celtic druidism, before even for the Romans, the guys who watched gladiators slaughter each other and people thrown for the wild animals, the Romans thought it was "too cruel".

Druids used to cut people open alive and from their screams, death agony and the way their intestines fell out, they could foretell the future.

Celts got triggered when someone didn't want to rump them in the ass.
Hilarious.

Thank God I'm sarmatian.
Praise ahura mazda.

It describes the Britons, the Gauls were polygamous and extremely Patriarchal, far more than the Cuckmans

>Also Gauls use to brush their teeth with their own urine.

DUMB SUBHUMAN THESE ARE THE IBERIANS NOT THE GAULS

DELETE IT !

>Romans did too

Forgot to add: this is not true. It was the Romans who laughed at the Celts they saw doing this.

Sarmatians weren't Zoroastrians, they like the Scythians were called the children of some war god, whom they revered by blood sacrifices. Scythians were also cannibals.

But I know, still beats the shameful faggotry of the Brits.

Well tbqh the Brits and the Gauls were pretty closely related, something already noted by the Romans.

You're right about the Iberians, but you should have said Celt-Iberians. IIRC the habit was witnessed in the south of France, so seeing that there are a lot of cultural similarities it isn't too far off guessing that the Gauls also used urine to brush their teeth.

>Sarmatians weren't Zoroastrians, they like the Scythians were called the children of some war god, whom they revered by blood sacrifices. Scythians were also cannibals.
Ch*istian lies

>Like the Scythians, Sarmatians were of a Caucasoid appearance. Sarmatian noblemen often reached 1.70–1.80 m (5 ft 7 in–5 ft 11 in) as measured from skeletons. They had sturdy bones, long hair and beards.
>The Alans were a group of Sarmatian tribes, according to the Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus. He wrote, "Nearly all the Alani are men of great stature and beauty, their hair is somewhat yellow, their eyes are frighteningly fierce".
Shows even today. Puny w*sterners are scared to look into the eyes of Sarmatian (Polish) warriors and always look down.

>IIRC the habit was witnessed in the south of France,

The Aquitanians were said to be close to Iberians

> so seeing that there are a lot of cultural similarities it isn't too far off guessing that the Gauls also used urine to brush their teeth.
Historians never reported it

Historians would have reported it, if they did so

hello brothers

>Ch*istian lies

actually Hellenic

>Puny w*sterners are scared to look into the eyes of Sarmatian (Polish) warriors and always look down.

They look down to show you where the toilet is. :)

ebic mene

Greetings from an Alan of the Loire !

May Ahura's eternal light protect you, airiya bratar

Hey Allainville fag, they weren't Zoroastrians.

>The Sarmatians differed from the Scythians in their veneration of the god of fire rather than god of nature [read: some war god], and women's prominent role in warfare

Old Lusitânia present!

youtube.com/watch?v=H0eZ16Ddt-U

They are see

if they fought, it was for purely secular reasons.

to them, they worshiped the same gods (which they actually kinda did since it was from the same origin pantheon).

those links give me fucking nothing

what links, there's one to the Theodore's penitentional where the drinking of semen (for magical purposes) was banned by law in the 7th century, that you can find online

the rest you need library access for

>Also Gauls use to brush their teeth with their own urine. Another thing to keep in mind when blathering nonsense about "honouring your ancestors" as if you were fucking Chief Running Bear.
so middle eastern goat herders who practice circumcision are preferable?

KIKE ON STICK

the Greco-Roman world was well-known to bullshit about foreigners.
They were very arrogant and pompous about their civilization.

Butthurt pagans can't read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paenitentiale_Theodori#cite_ref-31
i assume this is what you are referencing to, but i cannot find what your image suggests.

Do pagans allow gay sex?

Imagine being a neopagan in 2017

it's really easy to pick on germanic paganism, but notice they won't say shit about the Greco-Roman world because they had pic related while Abrahamic religions were desert savages.

Why those pics always forgot ancient iberians and basques but include meme tribes from the Balkans nobody cares except for spartacus or stuff who don't even existed in the antiquity like slavs?

what is that mongol doing in the picture?
only time i recall Germanics having any conflict with steppeniggers was the Huns and Magyars, who were both defeated.

Does Christianity require circumcision?

Yeah, and everything they wrote down were pure lies, right? Bullshit. Also this source isn't Greco-Roman.

Search for the complete transcript of The Penitential of Theodore by the Venerable Bede (673-735)

maybe because Scandinavians were GOOKED even before the coming of mongols and other slanted eyes shit?

Can't believe I actually used to want to be a P*gan. Thankfully I found God again.

>DUDE CONSTANTINOPLE WAS WHITE!!!
Kill yourself you inbred

allow? they seem to thrive on sucking cock

Yeah, that must be why Christianity took the Roman world by storm, and in as little as 3 centuries it became the majority religion, in spite of earlier fierce persecution.

*pagan cognitive dissonance intensifies*

>Does Christianity require circumcision?
we're talking about legacy and continuation, Christianity comes from a Semitic line of YHWH worship.

>Yeah, and everything they wrote down were pure lies, right? Bullshit. Also this source isn't Greco-Roman.
not necessarily, Tacitus has much good information written about Germania for example, but even then the fantasy seeps through.
i thought you said it was a Greco-Roman source. Is it Christian then? Because that is hardly reliable.

>Search for the complete transcript of The Penitential of Theodore by the Venerable Bede (673-735)
any good pointers?

Paganism is a primitive barbaric thing but it doesn't change the fact that christinity is a semitic-centered religion, and was basically the prototype of SJW mentality.

amen brother

I would not call Tacitus reliable.

>Is it Christian then? Because that is hardly reliable
All records of pagan history were created by others because pagans were illiterate, see

lel i never said that

nice dodge, but i keep my position that the Greco-Roman world was civilized while the Hebrew one was not.

>Yeah, that must be why Christianity took the Roman world by storm, and in as little as 3 centuries it became the majority religion, in spite of earlier fierce persecution.
by attaching itself to a slave underclass.
I do suppose we'll have to bend knee to our new rising islamic overlords i guess, your great grandchildren will be shilling for it too.

>dude man-boy gay bathhouse orgies in public lmao
>civilized

i admitted that.

not Greco-Roman one, which of course y'all carefully sidestep because it invented Western Civilization.

for thread reference, i am not a pagan, at most i enjoy ancient philosophy but these are weak as fuck arguments.

>I do suppose we'll have to bend knee to our new rising islamic overlords i guess, your great grandchildren will be shilling for it too.
Actually its the neopagans that are working to promote islam. See Varg, he is pro-islam just to spite christian europe

>modern pagans are faggots
more news at eleven, of course some outsider reject of modern culture is a degenerate, but have some better arguments.
>dude cut off part of your dick and sacrifice a goat to YHWH

yes, modern pagans are retards and faggots no doubt, but you can't pretend these are the same folks as Roman emperors.

Nords being gay. What a surprise.

>and women's prominent role in warfare

>Their women, so long as they are virgins, ride, shoot, throw the javelin while mounted, and fight with their enemies.
>They do not lay aside their virginity until they have killed three of their enemies, and they do not marry before they have performed the traditional sacred rites.
>A woman who takes to herself a husband no longer rides, unless she is compelled to do so by a general expedition.
Damn imagine a row of brown manlet sissy Roman """"soldiers"""" pissing themselves on the sight of tall, slender Sarmatian virgins riding on horseback.

>hurr i didn't read the new testament
classic illiterate pagan putting his ignorance on display

Who here Celtic-Roman-Germanic.

considering how Germanics supposedly didn't even get laid until their were like 21 by social custom, i doubt they were rampant homosexuals.

Romans accounts marveled at how socially constrained they were IIRC.

read Arnobius, a former pagan that lived in the heydeys of Roman Empire, he describes the people leaving their paganism long before Christianity got established.

They don't even put Basques who literally spoke a pre-indo european language, probably some stuff who remains from bronze age or neolithic.

>more North Germanic rebuttals, none to address the Greco-Romans world
and where did New Testament theology have it's foundations?

Just like Christian heresies always end up in islam, so will the most hardheaded pagan larpers with time.

Islam is here because people abandoned the true Faith. People have free choice after all, but God will replace the True Faith for them with a false but very unforgiving one.

Later, Pausanias, viewing votive offerings near the Athenian Acropolis in the 2nd century AD, found among them a Sauromic breastplate.

>On seeing this a man will say that no less than Greeks are foreigners skilled in the arts: for the Sauromatae have no iron, neither mined by themselves nor yet imported. They have, in fact, no dealings at all with the foreigners around them. To meet this deficiency they have contrived inventions. In place of iron they use bone for their spear-blades and cornel wood for their bows and arrows, with bone points for the arrows. They throw a lasso round any enemy they meet, and then turning round their horses upset the enemy caught in the lasso.

>Their breastplates they make in the following fashion. Each man keeps many mares, since the land is not divided into private allotments, nor does it bear any thing except wild trees, as the people are nomads. These mares they not only use for war, but also sacrifice them to the local gods and eat them for food. Their hoofs they collect, clean, split, and make from them as it were python scales. Whoever has never seen a python must at least have seen a pine-cone still green. He will not be mistaken if he liken the product from the hoof to the segments that are seen on the pine-cone. These pieces they bore and stitch together with the sinews of horses and oxen, and then use them as breastplates that are as handsome and strong as those of the Greeks. For they can withstand blows of missiles and those struck in close combat.

Superior Sarmatian material, sharpened 1000 times, cutting through Greekjin iron like it was butter.

>Christianity is here because people abandoned the true Gods. People have free choice after all, but the Gods will replace the True Faith for them with a false but very unforgiving one.

can you read the new testament? can you read? can you read this?

Basques are the weirdest Euros.

>t.
Nothing has been more unifying in Europe than Christianity

>dude muh jews lmao

>posts an image declaring their yahwehist lineage
you are proving me 100% right.

well tbqqh they used arrows treated with plant extract poisons, highly toxic shit like Aconitum root, mixed with their own feces. Even a flesh wound is bound to kill, and if not killed they risk severe E. coli infection.

why do you still ignore the fact that this is still semitic centered mythology?

Ooga booga! Ooga booga!

>WE are the real jews!
it's like you want to be purposefully more Semitic as a counter to being called Semitic.

me

Who cares? What's important is what's right. It's stupid when people "choose" their religion based on what they think is the most beneficial to their ideology or what they want to be true. People who think like this will never truly believe what they claim to believe.

Ossetians aren't Poles

RRRRREEEEEEEE

if that's what you're looking for, I'd suggest a philosophy, not a religion

try Stoicism, a very European philosophy that has meshed very well with Christianity (despite their persecution of it).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neostoicism