HAHAHAHA

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/burial-of-the-inside-70515220

This has to be the worst thing ive ever heard

lol i was wondering when someone was gonna make a post about the album

fuck Sup Forums

You need to work on your mixing. This is needs far more eq, more stereo use, better leveling and less compression

haha look at him go

Slow down, bro.

it's good
it's a good album

Its not.

NOW U GOT JAMSLAPS
great album guys, danjou here. we bump it

That's just, like, your opinion, man

glad you enjoyed it!!

Its not. Its a fact. You need to actually try

What happened to Sup Forums albums? They used to be fun.

The same thing that happened to mu

How so? I can understand having a problem with the vocals, but once you get past that the album is really solid instrumentally.

Again its the mixing. The instrumentals are good at points

Absolutely, completely terrible but provided a lot of entertainment and talking points.

The production team needs to cut Tau, no offense to you man, your voice is not cut out for this kind of thing, no disrespect my dude tho I admire the ambition. Just please keep producing solid (though horribly mixed) instrumentals or find a rapper that sounds above the age of 14

Ground under my feet is the closest you got to an actual entertaining track.

Still gonna listen to the next project and hope for improvement.

Jam Slaps is the only memorable thing because this little nigga has the most aggressive mushmouth imaginable. Album is like a good 4/10 as far as bandcamp albums go, low step from DOP. Also random acoustic track outta nowhere like some nickelback shit was pretty funny.

The lyrics: Tick clock tick bite night fight in the night light, was particularly hilarious though. This kid needs to work more on his tone and voice, the flow on some tracks are good, but i would work on his singing specifically. Gotta say though, this is a lil let down though, sounds like a bootleg deathgrips twenty one pilots love child, i knew i probably wasn't going to vibe with it when Chimer came out, oh jeez.

Also I was waiting for a thread to appear, i suppose it wasn't good enough for the actual members to make one. I listened to it like twice with some mates speculating when it would go up.

tfw Tau9 sends anthrax to your house for this

Install a friend should Install a Friend who can actually rap.

though the vocals weren't golden, the beats and instrumentals were really interesting. I enjoyed listening to the album overall.

i am another part of d'anjou here, i don't actually bump it, sorry Carlos.

if there's one thing im glad about is that its eliciting reactions. for me people either enjoying it or absolutely detesting it is much more interesting in my eyes than "oh yea it was alright man" across the board.

hlpm e to indetnitfu thid snimsl tnnks

you a cool guy tau, takin criticism to heart and shit, another danjou nibba here, and all i gotta say is

The ground under my feet is falling out

hmmmm..... aouns like the albums byldgood fick the capdxha im on a laddet to god

it's Sup Forums so expect to get memed on, nice effort though. A 55 Minute Message From Pablo? More like a 55 Minute ear murder. :)

JAM SLAP

oh yea im very aware lmao, but its always good because Sup Forums is the most honest. sure it can get over the top sometimes, but hey its the way things are

Wow, someone's been listening to Clouddead

lol someone said it

The pablo collective is pretentious fucking garbage. What were you expecting?