White South Africans flee to Australia en masse when EFF gets in and tells all the niggers to kill all whiteys

>White South Africans flee to Australia en masse when EFF gets in and tells all the niggers to kill all whiteys
>White Brits come to Australia when their country chooses to remain in the EU and succumbs to overpopulation and rising costs of living
>Australia's white population actually goes up rather than down, Australia gains all these based whites against multiculturalism
>The Eternal Anglo rules again

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2010-12-australians-world-highest-skin-cancer.html
heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/lock-out-these-refugee-thugs/story-e6frf7kx-1111112938798
youtube.com/watch?v=KlmfRuXxuXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and us too

fuck off we're full

No please come to Texas we need more help.

Now all we need to do is nuke Melbourne, kill all the lebos in Sydney and remove all the chinks and Indians.
Also relocate the Aboriginals to Tasmania.

Sending whites to Australia is like pissing in an ocean of Chinese.

New Zealand seems pretty based though.

Australia needs to become the Anglos safe space now that they've bremained. We have always been good at defending islands and there should be enough Irish and indigenous people for us to oppress there.

>Recognize white genocide in south africa
>Make the 10k immigrant quota all South Africans
>If people complain give em the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>He thinks any of the major parties are interested in white immigration

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thousands of based, hard working, law abiding south africans will come if you would just let us know that we could find skilled jobs over there. We want to contribute not leech off your system.

I can't imagine how Australia doesn't have room for whites. I can see how you don't have room for shit skins.

half maori man is wise

Too many chinese lol!

Too many yellow skinned wanna be white cunt umbrella wielding in the middle of the day mother fuckers like you more like.

In all seriousness what's Austin like? I hear its a great place but slowly getting more hipstered out and SJW's are becoming more frequent.

Is it true?

Saffer that moved to the UK here.
Some of my other family made it to Oz.

Did I fuck up lads?

should have come to nz

I thought all South Africans would come to Aus because it seems more like home.

We know
Come

yes

Holy fuck mate no joke, met a white South African chick today, holy shit. We are truly lucky lol

It's like you want skin cancer

phys.org/news/2010-12-australians-world-highest-skin-cancer.html

I wish this is literally a dream of mine alas our government seems intent on fucking us with muslims and chinks.

>white brits

They are cancer. They killed the UK, why would you want them here?

>saffers

We should be treating Boers as refugees right now, but we can't because it'd offend the leftists.

>>"Fuck Australia"

-John Oliver

>white brits
they are kith and kin

This could work...

It's just a bit of skin cancer pussy get it cut out

Does your chinese landlord know youre using his internet to post these racist messages?

they are lefty scum who love refugees

Had an ancestral right for the UK so it was easier than trying for Aus at the time.

Not all are.

why do i see asian people running around with masks on wtf is wrong with you

you realise that it is only middle class lefties and academics who want refuges

Hayfever in spring, disease prevention im winter and to cover up not wearing makeup for women

HELLO MISTER MISS MISSY HOW R U 2DY ARAK GUNDARAK SOOT ABRIKA

Can white Americans come too?

yoou guys are smart

Can we not nuke melb, it used to be the capital. Can we just kill all the useless fucks?

I feel sorry for immigrant saffers, forever distinguished by their boorish boerish accents. Their children fit in just fine though.
Winitana Peta is the man. I conted that us half-maoris are the true ubermenschen, we combine the intellect and civility of Whites with the fierce tribal in-grouping and nativism of maori. Most maori are heavily opposed to immigration and actually dislike indians, chinks, pakis and indeed other polynesians (fobs) more than they dislike settled pakeha. Only the white guiltists and nationals dumb cunts think mass immigration is a good thing.

We also invented anime to pacify the west

>white americans
>0/32 cherokee

No

>Maoris come to Australia to get away from fucking Kiwis
Also, I know a lot of White South Africans and even a family from Zimbabwe (Rhodesian survivors but Greenies now), all really angry and generally unlikeable people with annoying accents.

They're great people we used to have all these stupid captain roles when I went to school and one was multiculturalism captain and a south african guy got it even though he hated niggers and shit we use to laugh about it heaps.

I propose we hold a national gay pride event in Melb, an antifa rally, a Muslim >scholar event and an IT convention on the same weekend and then nuke melbourne as the final solution.

Of course...

theres been a lot of crimes on the news lately involving niggers straight outta africa - I think a lot of these filthy cunts are gaining residency somehow

>republican not vast majority
>mexicans
>sjw cancer is taking hold
Texas is a sinking ship

word. There are literally now 10 000 niggers in an adjacent suburb, when I first moved here there were literally no blacks 8 years ago. Either we are the only dumping spot for these refugees or someone's fudging stats.

RIP house prices.

Get your guns back and you Aussies will have something going.

Where are all these niggers coming from anyway? And why?

Where do you live?

They're sudanese refugees they are the fucking worst at my school we use to have some in every year they're arrogant as shit they're literally apes.

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/lock-out-these-refugee-thugs/story-e6frf7kx-1111112938798

you get it. Demographically, Reaganist/neocon conservatism was dead in the water 10 years ago. Almost no one has latched onto the fact that republicans are losing Texas from right beneath their feet due to illegal immigrants and their anchors rapidly increasing. Once the baby boomers begin dying out which will be peaking in about 15 years, it's over for America.

>annoying accents
Fuck you 1v1 me aussie cunt I bet you sound like a sheep getting sheared alive I swear to god your accent sounds like a Brit chav shagged a Southern Redneck and left the resulting mutant to mature in an abo hut

my psychiatrist is a saffer who came here two years ago, nice woman, talked about what it was like there a couple of times
>you cannot stop at red lights or you will get jacked
>if you get pulled over for speeding just bribe the incredibly corrupt police
>had to train children to use guns
>white farmers forced to drink boiling water by blacks
>have to live in walled communities
>=

Penrith? Blacktown?

I always found black people walkimg in the strangest places there. Like in the middle of the road.

Every south african I've met has been an absolute cunt desu. I'd rather not take the fuckers

Half-maori reporting in, good to see not all of us are petty seeking degenerates.

I would move to Australia but it costs 30 quid for a pack of fags and cars cost about a million dollaryoos for something generic.

If REMAIN wins, please come here we need some fucking based white nigga killers

half maori or one of the classic 1/16 maori

>The elders yesterday blamed failures in Australian welfare and education systems for crimes in the community.
I hate niggers so fucking much.

Be nice to are father Australia
He raise you when you were New Holland

Fucking came here before it was cool

Can we only kill the muzzie lebs? the Maronite ones contribute somewhat to the economy via the construction industry

>i would move

Whose asking you to make a choice.

We are better off without you and feel free to take some of your people back as well.

It's not like they are going to actually add value to this country. They just leech a living out of this place.

No nukes, just shoot them.

try to convince me why i should move from the states to aussie country

what they do to you user?
come here, now
i honestly don't understand why we are bitching about chinks when there are these apes tbqh, with all the cultural enrichment going on in the world we are getting the lesser of the evils who actually work, contribute and don't nig like niggers

>slowly getting more hipstered out

Along with Portland and North Carolina it is one of the original bastions of hipsterdom.

I'm serious. It's been hipster central since the early 90's, and was alternative long before then. Awesome place - if you can stomach that sort of stuff. Plus it's right in the middle of Texas, which is the best state in the Union.

youtube.com/watch?v=KlmfRuXxuXo

I live in Ipswich and they seem to have swamped Goodna and Redbank.

Now I am so tempted to email my local MP to tell him about the plight of white South Africans, I know a few who can put some sob stories in the email.

It's but a dream but a few 1000 of our refugee quota being set aside for white South Africans would be nice.

For every white South African or Briton that moves to Australia, like 3 times as many Asians do.

Fucking this.

I'm in Ipswich too, go to Riverlink with a fucking nose plug in on Thursday and Friday because niggers (Sudanese, abos, sandnigs) fucking smell so fucking bad.

John Oliver doesn't like Australia because there aren't enough SJW's here to make him feel welcome, and normal Australians think he's a mincing faggot.

Why would I lie about that, it's a negative. I'm surprised I ended up like this, I was in maori brain washing camp until I was 13.

I can't.

The cities that have jobs here are stifled by the welfare state and are 10 years behind technologically.

I'd move to the US tomorrow, if I could.

australia is actually a slave to the chinese though

Australia is the perfect staging ground though, we can always take Texas back

t. Salam Muhammed

In the late 90's and early 2000's fucking tens of thousands of them were brought over by the fucking Christians because MUH COMPASSION.

Some of them are okay, probably. A lot aren't, obviously.

Only thing that keeps them in check is the Islanders. Of course, introducing Islanders to pacify Africans is like introducing Cane Toads to pacify insects.

This tbqh.

Like, they have a lot of the same values as Australians - But fuck me are they unpleasant/joyless/humorless and just rude all the time.

Lots of them are Jewish too.

That's what happens when you live in a country that is basically Somalia outside of a few white enclaves and where you have to carry yourself like an aggressive nigger just to ward off being robbed or murdered

Oh shit. I skipped a lot of this thread to ask the question so idk if this was already asked, but isn't there an abdo or adbo problem? They're just native aussies, right? Why do you all hate them?

I'm from Canada. This seems to actually be happening. Thing is, most white Australians don't act white.

Like 8 years ago, Ipswich was full of stereotypical bogans, working class alcos and junkies but a lot of good salt of the earth type people too, now there's this new horde of straight outta africans who have exploded in numbers inexplicably. Also, almost every one of their women have kids hanging off of them, it's incredible. Ipswich "CBD" is such a fucking joke, literally half of the shop spaces there are empty. I like what they did with riverlink desu. I hope they demolish the CBD save the old historical buildings which give our depraved town a bit of class. I live in Springfield btw. What do you think of Springfield Lakes?

This Austrian on dateline should be our PM

I'd never go live in the US. Even the white areas are being overrun with spics. Australia is pretty comfy comparatively tbhonest m8.

Lateline ha.

Not really.

It's a bit of a two way street. Plus people always forget about the awkward relations we have to our North.

You guys have Mexico...That's rough.

We have 1 billion of these fuckers living a short boat ride away. Nothing has happened beyond Timor, yet...But I eventually I see this being a problem.

An upside to our relationship with China is that the Chinese have a very strained relationship to Indonesia. I guess that could also be a huge downside too.

Either way, in the 90's we were always warned to be ready for these guys...But no one really takes them seriously anymore...but...those numbers always stick in my head;

>250 million Muslims to our North
>Untouchable because of their special relationship with the U.S.
>Dirty, impoverished, corrupt, violent shit hole

>3 hours away

this

Whinging Pom
A person of British origin who will consistently complain about any situation that they may face. They are emotionally unable to deal with any sort of adverse condition without commenting negatively about it.

The typical ‘whinging pom’ can be often located in such global locations such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada. Though also found in multiple other locations in high concentrations (such as the USA), they tend to countries that at least pay some lip service to their beloved monarchy.

>abbos

Even before you are dealing with the native wildlife and the scum that leftists pay to make our lives misery, there are the problems with housing and jobs here.

The only jobs that are advertised require 2/3+ years experience for shit money and housing is completely out of the reach of anyone earning a salary here.

Not to mention the ridiculous taxes on booze and smokes here. Food is also expensive because we are selling it off to the Chinese so we can prop up the welfare state too!

Women here are like women anywhere else. Got money and status, they notice you, regular guy, they couldn't care.

You are better where you are. If you have some work ethic and ambition you can go somewhere in the US, here, you are stuck until we go through our 2008 and 10 years of recovery.

WITNESSED

yeah, we seem to have gotten the jews that didn't fuck off to israel and the UK. They have been colonising geraldton.

lateline* not even listening to him. that's a south african accent too?

I WAS HERE

checked