The best posters on Sup Forums

The best posters on Sup Forums.

The most redpilled Congolombian, the anti-wh*Te Turk.

I thought we were just flying under the radar in our own general and answering a few threads here and there. Why are norwegians the best posters?

We answer questions and keep to ourselves

You have the best tacos

Maybe because of your taco traditions.

norwegians here are too autistic and full of themselves to be anywhere close to the best posters

I find danes and israelites are usually good posters, and the arab posters tend to be chill too

Because bacalhau

Now that sudan-user has leaft I can take his place

you can go fuck yourself

Vietnam and Paraguay, in my opinion.
Go and study instead if making threads about Pakistan being White and tfw no gf, madarchod. What do you have gain from this garbage website?

>arab posters

Most arab posters here are pretty funny tbqh

>danes
>not full of themselves

>Sudanon left
W-what?

Thank you. I'll be here all week.

Don't really see a whole lot of them desu. Tend to keep to themselves just like they do irl.

He's going to jail for scientific atheism

G-going to jail?
Can somebody besides spurdo tell me what's going on?

you certainly don't see them posting those retarded taco threads

t. Jelly he didn't do it first

The taco thread is actually a refreshing and humerous thread here on Sup Forums based on self irony, wheras Danes only talk down on other nations all the time, as far as I've seen.

this.

I'm convinced I'm one of the few Norwegian posters that actively post outside of the general. You've probably read my shitposts MANY times.

I post outside our general all the time.

So basically like us

Our general is shit nowadays, it turned into a nazi shitposting general sometime during the summer. Only way to get a break from nazi posting is to actually post in other generals or in various threads.

There's quite a bit of swedes outside of the general

t. tacoposter

You actually believed that?

Wrong. Just because you don't have a sense of humor doesn't mean we all are devoid of it.

I didn't even know those threads were supposed to be funny

So he did leave?

cause they aren't

Almost as unfunny as /mammipizza/ whenever your autism overloads and you invade our general

What the fuck are taco threads?

Just some guy posting about norwegian tacos,

Peruvians are great posters, I have never seen anyone treating someone like shit or namecalling