/gsg/ Grand Strategy General

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 23rd of February:
532 – Byzantine emperor Justinian I orders the building of a new Orthodox Christian basilica in Constantinople – the Hagia Sophia.
1455 – Traditional date for the publication of the Gutenberg Bible, the first Western book printed with movable type.
1554 – Mapuche forces, under the leadership of Lautaro, score a victory over the Spanish at the Battle of Marihueñu in Chile.
1820 – Cato Street Conspiracy: A plot to murder all the British cabinet ministers is exposed.
1836 – Texas Revolution: The Siege of the Alamo (prelude to the Battle of the Alamo) begins in San Antonio, Texas.
1847 – In Mexico, American troops under future president General Zachary Taylor defeat Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
1854 – The official independence of the Orange Free State is declared.

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
DH DD 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058632/
DH 1.05 Patch 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Niggermod
pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG

>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wybow3G7E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuckt outta here, nerd

How's Stellaris 2.0? I haven't had a chance to play it

i think you got the wrong board bud

what do /gsg/ bros listen to ?

I don't even consider paradoxfags "human"

>video games
yuck

>Justinian I
fuck that guy. ruined rome

probably metal

prog rock and eletronica my friendo, am i cool

Is anyone else disturbed by how low the >board quality is right now? I find it amazing that this place is comparable to Sup Forums and Sup Forums right now in terms of shitposting.

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNG

we are /gsg/ not /twg/ ok lad

Does mugsg like lofi?

the trend of replying to someone without quoting their post is 99% of why I don't go on /vg/
the other 1% is that /ksg/ is at 3000+

>/ksg/
w-what happens over there?

Old nationalist songs

Here's a playlist someone on gsg made

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkDUYXqlRkRl1BvD679LVUnwJtM1ZnO5i

After the nuclear holocaust has ended and there is no more life on earth, these guys would still be posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wybow3G7E8

The average tragsger is one cool customer let me tell you. Cooler than a cucumber. He goes down smooth.

He swings open the door and walks into a bar and people stop and stare, with good reason. He's wearing a nice clean suit but he doesn't work in an office like a chump. The suit doesn't fit all that well because he didn't spend much money on it, didn't get it tailored, he doesn't waste money on frivolous things he's too cool to care how he looks anyway. Besides he pulls off any look with ease and grace. His tie is askew and loose, he hasn't buttoned all the way up or tucked his shirt in. His hair is messy but fashionably so and he just makes the look work.

He walks up to the bar and leans on it. He taps the counter once and the staff already know the routine, they slide him a drink with a single ice cube in it. He catches it without even looking. It doesn't matter what drink, he didn't come in to drink. He pushes the ice cube around the glass in circles and goes into a deep meditative state. He's effortlessly coming up with the craziest ideas, grand schemes, new groundbreaking philosophies and cool things to post in the thread later.

A man approaches him from behind and puts a hand on his shoulder aggressively. Without even breaking concentration on his ice cube the tragsger answers "...yeah?"

"You that punk from the shitposting thread?" the man says. The bar goes quiet.

"...yeah." the tragsger answers calmly as he turns to face the man.

Without warning the man tries a cheap sucker punch but the tragsger is one step ahead. He gracefully steps aside and the man stumbles forward clumsily crashing into the counter. The tragsger casually drops the ice cube on the ground (he's a master at sleight of hand tricks) and takes a step back. The man charges him but slips on the ice cube and crashes through the door leaving the bar. The tragsger walks back up to the counter and taps it once more. The staff slide him another drink.

NEEEEERRRRDDDDDDDDDD

Mods get off your ass niggers

*bans You and only You*

Nobody but you finds this funny, pal.