Shame:

>D'aww, the super handsome man with the large penis didn't get to fuck the beautiful married woman who considered cheating on her husband with him just because of his striking gaze
>This movie was so sad :(

youtube.com/watch?v=ErOQtiFLhvE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wmARg-EWp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally me.

How large?

I related to this movie

dishonest filmmaking

>Waaah, I'm 14 years old and believe that only poor, ugly people can have emptiness in their lives :(

Paul Dano in Girl Next Door size

It's not that it's exclusive to them it's just that it's more readily available.

this movie hit so many chords with me
>sex addict
>incestuous childhood
>rich and unhappy
fuck there really is no point in living is there? people without sex and money think that it's the endgame, but really, everything is pain.

At least there's a counterpoint to his emptiness, he can take solace in his attractiveness, we anons have neither fulfilment or solace

I've taken the subway literally 5 days a week for the last 8 years and have NEVER had a girl look at me like that.

Fuck him.

>be me
>have freakishly large penis
>most girls I try to fuck nope the fuck out as soon as they see it
>now I give girls a long preamble about how my penis is large but intercourse can still be enjoyable with enough preparation and lube.
>for the most part, the only women that will fuck me are stretched out whores that become obsessed with me after hearing my bros in the club brag about my junk.
>I'll probably never get a qt with a low partner count to stay with me because regular sex causes too much pain.
does anyone know this feel?

Kek this

It's like when you're supposed to feel empathy for a lonely female character

>dude the bourgeoisie has existential crises too lmao!

>tfw cum too fast

Someone please help, I'm about ready to start ordering supplements and shit

How large? Mine is 7 inches with a 6.5 inch girth but I'm a virgin so I have no idea what's considered "freakishly large" to women.

the beta uprising will end your suffering soon

>tfw went to brothel
>tfw couldnt cum at all

help bros

Hey come on...he couldn't fuck his sister...thats pretty sad...

I mean that's not freakishly large but it's pretty good

>tried to lose virginity in first year of college
>going well, making out
>fingering her and she's stroking my dick
>got extremely nervous when she lays down so I can get on top
>tells me to put on a condom
>I try, it's too tight
>can't keep my dick up
>try to get on top and into her anyway
>no luck
>she says it's okay and leaves
>never talks to me again

I forgot to mention that this was 3 years ago and I'm still a virgin

It's ok lad ur not alone and it aint the end

i assumed they both were molested as kids (remember sister saying "we came from a bad place"), that's why they both are so fucked up and were acting weird around each other

I watched this movie a shit ton when I was on my last drug binge

wait, where's the incest in the film?

brandon and sissy acknowledge they had a bad childhood that caused them to act out sexually, incest is one of the most common themes that comes up in analyses of this film.

7 inches with 6.5 inch girth isn't freakishly large? I'm a 20 year old virgin with 6.2 inch length and 4.8 inch shaft girth )head is a lil over 5 inch girth), am I just fucked for life then?

>tfw you have a 7.5 inch penis
>tfw no one sees it cause you're a bald manlet

cruel world

>dishonest filmmaking
Can this meme end now?

I'm inclined to believe people lie about their girth, or measure wrong. Because the average girth is 5", so people claiming to be 6.5 or 7 are retarded. They mustn't realize that girth is like the size of a fucking Coke can.

>tfw a solid 9 with an 8 inch dick
>tfw its been buried for nearly 4 years under an extra 200 lbs of fat
>tfw there are people who are legit uglies with micro dicks and I'm wasting my gifts by being a fat lazy depressed piece of shit
s-sorry bros

47 year old wizard, here

Have you given consideration to killing yourself? Not even kidding, I'd straight up pay to see you stream it to live.me like that 12 year old girl did

Average girth in the UK is 4.59 inches according to the NHS, and the length is only 5.16 inches apparently. I'm hoping my dick only feels thin because I'm like an inch or so over average length but barely above average girth, so it's just in comparison.

Fuck knows desu, but yeah a 6.5-7 inch girth sounds fucking ridiculous, that is thick as shit.

If you're good looking and have a big dick, what the fuck do yo even have to be depressed about?
Fucking hell people like you and these faggots are pathetic.
You have everything you already need in life handed to you with a head-start above everyone else, and you waste it away with your undeserved self-pity.

I'm roughly the same and I've had problems with tight women. Learn to foreplay and go down on women asap. They get wet and no problems, they don't and you're both gonna have a real bad time.

I don't feel bad for myself though, I was saying I felt bad for the people you mentioned. I know I can easily correct my problem. They can't exercise away being a manlet, socially awkward, balding etc.
But also there is MUCH more to life than just being good looking and having a big wang.

>But also there is MUCH more to life than just being good looking and having a big wang
Except there isn't because it's literally all people care about. That's all you need to be glorified as some kind of god. Good looking people get treated better than everyone else by default. People with big dicks get treated better like it's some sort of achievement.

It's living life on easy mode, and you're still shit at it. That's what makes it so pathetic.

This post is so satirical, it belongs on Sup Forums

You are taking Sup Forums too seriously kek and underestimating the level of delusion here.

Those guys like to believe they are intelligent handsome psychopathic Casanova with a wicked sense of humor. The world looks at them very differently. Typically they are easy to spot.

I had the same problem user... I never used condoms anymore. Fuck them. They break the atmosphere to be put on dick and they stink

If you're talking about me I was a typical Chad in Highschool, I think you're the only deluded one here.

I'm and that's kind of the point of the film
a lot of people feel like limitless sex and wealth is the goal but it's all empty. the film implies that sex with love or connection could be redemption but I still don't buy that. I've had both, and really, when it comes down to it, it's all empty.

I've not watched the movie but from the plot synopsis it seems to be a fucked up movie about fucked up people.
I used to think these kinds of movies were made-up, but real life is as bad or worse, and there's even less "narrative closure" in real life than these types of movies.

>waaahhh I'm very handsome and have a large penis and beautiful women want to have sex with me all the time
>please feel sympathy for me
>please

It's not empty, you're just a shit person who's been spoiled in life. Because you had everything handed to you, you have no ability to appreciate anything. There's no sense of accomplishment or achievement because you didn't work for it, it was given to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wmARg-EWp8

The soundtrack is so haunting. It makes me feel dead inside

How long have you been posting that exact picture with that exact same text

fucking autist

I'm nearly 22 and have never had a gf or kissed a girl

Is that weird?

Extremely

Maybe you're the weird one

The part where he drives his boss and his sister back to his apartment to have sex was so horrible and could not happen in any form of reality.

It's naive to think I don't appreciate things. What disenchants me is the lengths I see my fellow human beings go to achieve what I've already seen as empty.

lol Idk what Chad means though, but anyone who gets this defensive on Sup Forums cant possibly be anything but a loser

Have you ever considered that it's not empty to them? It's empty to you because you didn't work for it like they did, you achieved nothing. You worked for nothing.
It's only dull for you because it was handed to you.

I've definitely thought about that but what does their effort matter if they compromise their values for meaningless things? I've achieved much more than them and the things I've put effort into have actually involved human lives and even then, it's meaningless

Surely 6.5 isnt freakishsly large ?
If it is i've been mistaken about my lacklustre benis all these years

It may mean nothing to you, but could still for them. It's a bit subjective. Everyone wants something different out of life.

6.5 girth is quite freakishly large, see:

Durex are made for pajeet thickness dicks actually even magnums are pretty thin. Condom girth is actually on average below the average girth causing discomfort for most of the population. I guess better to have most guys uncomfortable and cover the lower end of the 1st sd so it doesnt slip off them. Why they cant just manufacture 2 or 3 standard sizes is beyond me. Could even market the ones for average as large

Coke can is like 8. 7 is like slim beer bottle

All the luck, wealth, and good looks amount to nothing compared to love at first sight.

Bullshit. Isn't the average girth about 5"? That's what average condoms are made for.

I guess in hindsight 6 inches girth is the same girth as a 5'1 girl that i know wrists. But it just looks so small in my hands lol, also i feel if you deviate from ideal proportions it looks smaller

Average condom girth is like 4.6. Magnums are like 5.1

Well I'm looking it up now and average condoms are made for around 5" girth.

lol

there was a time i used to shower everday in a communal shower. So i have seen alot of dicks and i can tell you the average size is more like 6 to 7 inches. The fake low average is just a lie by the government to stop dicklets from killing themselfs

>So i have seen alot of dicks and i can tell you the average size is more like 6 to 7 inches
Flaccid?

Limitless sex and wealth isn't the goal. It's not the cherry on the cake. It's just the base.

If that base is there, the only things you need to "worry" about in life, are personal growth. And there are thousands upon thousands of ways to achieve that personal growth. Countless hobbies, causes, charities, physical activities, education, etc. If you have money/sex taken care of, you have an infinite amount of time and resources to do anything you want.

That's why it's stupid to complain about having those 'privileges', but still not being able to find fulfilment. Because that is on YOU. There are so many things life has to offer to someone when 2 of your basest of instincts (survival and sex) are taken care of. How someone can be bored or not be able to find meaning in a world when they have those luxuries is beyond me.

Everyone else just has to deal. They'll have to work 10x as hard to make up for something someone else was just born with. They will have to deal with soul-crushing insecurities that prevents them from fulfilling a biological instinct so strong that some people literally die trying to get there (sex). They will never be able to enjoy a fraction of what life has to offer because they weren't lucky.

Seriously man, go get a fucking hobby.

It was a movie designed to make beta vigin poorfag losers feel better about themselves and to make them empathize with the filthy rich guys, like them more and stuff.

Just like when Meryl Streep said some shit about millionaire actors having the worst life and being the most hated. Hollywood's insane way of thinking in a nutshell.

they werent 6 to 7 inches flaccid but i guessed they would be when erect