>>78272513

>posting BlackShillSpeaks
Good goyim

I wouldn't expect a Slav to grasp the concept of empathy.

>ancestral homeland

There is a reason your ancestors left.

If you ever meet a real modern European (not a Sup Forums retard), you'd probably be disgusted and start attaching yourself to your real identity rather than attaching yourself to a continent that you'd never be anymore than a tourist in today.

The women collect nationalities and the men are emasculated wimps, if you want me to save you the misery of going through the stages of acceptance.

I can tell without watching that he's pro leave.

The goyim is weak and feminine.

Get over yourself dirty Pole, Britain won't be paying your fucking dole for much longer

White South Africans have been forced to disconnect their identity from social appearance in fear of being called racist. I am finding it more and more difficult to find any identity at all.

> Britain won't be paying your fucking dole for much longer

you overestimate those cucks.

>he hasn't watched the video
The guy literally exposes the Jew, how on Earth is he a shill?

Shut up, queer.

You are a racist then.

You aren't European. You are a white African.

you're a wog

Thanks. I was slacking off on my training. Must be prepared.

Spread that shit!

Activate all your twitter bots!

It really is just not that simple. There is German post-WW2 tier shame ingrained within white South Africans. In every grade of education white South Africans are taught that they are evil and responsible for every woe within South Africa.

Everyone assumed BPS was a shill because his first video didnt say "Hitler was the best ever. gas the jews." The dude knows what hes doing. Hes not trying to handjob Sup Forumslacks, hes trying to slowly persuade normies. You arent going to win any redditors over by jumping straight to "jews destroy the world". Hes easing into it. Thats why hes just now talking about Isreal, because hes popular now. And even then its not anti semitic, hes just showing footage of people speaking.

You're going to get murdered by blacks you stupid ass retard.

>Spread that shit!

god I swear I had some india joke for this.

BPS will make a difference in the infowar we are in.

I know, and there is nearly nothing I can do about it but get my law degree, become internationally valuable, then get the fuck out.

Good. All the blacks in SA are racist, why shouldn't the whites have a little bit of racial awareness

>just got back from voting
>wasnt sure which way to vote
>literally got a flashback of that Polish woman featured in that video and from the With Open Gates video begging someone to save them from the refugee violence
>immediately voted Leave

that was for you you ungrateful Polish fuck

Maybe those 'educators' should look to your neighbour Zimbabwe to see what happens when the whites leave.

Your family must be doing well if you are still over there, though. So, it mustn't affect you that much.

subtitles are obviously fake, for the most parts

based

no one cares, this is a infoWAR

A generalization and a bypass of the point. It wasn't always like that. Not all places even today are like that.

We don't share some kind of spiritual connection with Europe. We share a connection of fear. We know the same can happen to us, and by making these declarative statements devoid of nuance, you are willfully diverting your attention from what really matters. If Europe can fall, Britain can fall. If Britain can fall, America can fall, and if America falls, Australia and New Zealand fall.

The Muslim people have not risen from squalor in all of their thousands of years of existence and regional dominance. You divert your attention from this cloud that threatens to consume the west, and eventually the east. This is not a passing fog, this is plague that will linger for thousands of years.

My father was fucked over by BEE in 2008 when he was retrenched in a company he worked for for 40 years, in which he rose to the position of district branch manager. That wasn't relevant, all that mattered was his skin colour. He now works at a petrol depo as a financial manager, doing longer hours for a 1/3 of the pay. He turned 61 this year and should have retired by now. A day doesn't pass when my heart doesn't bleed for him. He doesn't deserve this fate.

My family is far from well off.

>Wahhh they touched me and wanted to rape me.

Get fucked you dumb whores. Hopefully it continues until every one of them are on their knees sucking cock and begging their men to stop it.

what happened to his Killary's war in Israel' interest video

They're very simplified but not fake

Had to mute that, the music was godawful.

Your currency is turning to shit.

How can anyone say you aren't African with a miserable fucking story like that.

Oh wait. They see skin and not life.

I feel legitimately sorry for you.

Meh, this is the trap the leftists fall into but if there was something I could do to help your family I would.

>russian
Enaugh said
Enjoy your state controlled media

His stupid family decides to try and live on the dark continent as if they belong there. He's going to be killed.

Why the fuck are whites so emotional?
Jesus Christ, grow some skin.

You deserve your destruction just for being such massive faggots.

shhhh dont mention it goyim