rbt.asia/mu/search/text/dirty hit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heather

;_;

good thread so far, i like all the music in it

assuming she's 4' 1"?

fuck off shillbot

industry plant buzzband shit faux goth hot trash

THIS BAND WAS CONFIRMED TO BE SHILLING ON HERE BY AN EX-EMPLOYEE AT DIRTY HIT (THEIR LABEL) A FEW DAYS AGO.
THESE THREADS ARE PART OF A PROMOTIONAL DRIVE TO "ESTABLISH THE BAND'S PRESENCE IN COUNTER-CULTURE MEDIA" IGNORE THEM.

THIS BAND WAS CONFIRMED TO BE SHILLING ON HERE BY AN EX-EMPLOYEE AT DIRTY HIT (THEIR LABEL) A FEW DAYS AGO.
THESE THREADS ARE PART OF A PROMOTIONAL DRIVE TO "ESTABLISH THE BAND'S PRESENCE IN COUNTER-CULTURE MEDIA" IGNORE THEM.

end it all

Stop shilling this talentless cunt

S H I L L S
H
I
L
L
S

[citation desired]

search the archive

I want to believe you, but you need to give more than "back my claims up yrself."

dumb shilling I saw them live and they were almost as horrible as the crowd

I like Ciara better

you can't just fucking tell us to find this shit after making this claim, fuck you

rbt.asia/mu/search/text/dirty hit/
read the threads
anyways it was obvious when tour dates were getting posted apropos of nothing

>it's another episode of literal industry plant fronted by a thot gets ultrashilled non stop on Sup Forums
keep exploiting subcultures my dude

why is this band so much shite? I'll give the producers a 10/10 for marketing, but they should have spent a little bit more of money on the music.

this band is one of many things one must suffer through as a literal old goth in 2018