I have a new goal in life - To fight the creator of Ed, Edd n Eddy

His name is Danny Antonucci and while I think Ed, Edd N Eddy is passable he created a show before that which is so awful that since I first was introduced to it in a thread here last night all I can think of is tracking him down, ringing his doorbell and punching him in the fucking face.

Have you ever thought to yourself that what you REALLY wanted to see on television was a show about 5 varicose vein covered twitching retards, making retard noises interspliced over early 90s dance music videos? No of course not because you aren't Danny Antonucci, creator of The Brothers Grunt AKA the worst thing ever wrought by human hands.

From what I can gather between my blind fits of rage is that the series is about these 5 retard zombie morlock cultists clad only in boxer shorts and wing tipped shoes who are looking for their brother with such brilliant installments as when one is in a life boat trying to resist his sexual urges towards a lamp. This bullshit got 4 seasons with 35 episodes.

Fuck you Danny Antonucci, you are a disgrace to the proud tradition of Canadian animation and I promise that I will strike at you like a cobra.

youtube.com/watch?v=9t7pylCz_KM

Impressive autism

Yeah, I saw that thread too OP.

It's like watching a corpse make o face for 35 episodes

I saw it in that thread too last night but chill the fuck out sperg not even gonna read your entire post

How the fuck did you just recently find out about this show?

Goes to show that leafs are the absolute worst people on earth.

I guess I'd just lived a charmed life until now. I had considered myself somewhat of an aficionado of animation and this had slipped right past. I wish it had continued to do so.

"Afficiando of animation"

Hey now, Canadian animation also brought us studios like Nelvana and Mainframe, usually it's pretty good.

>too cool for greentext

yeah, isn't everyone here because they consider themselves a lover of at least one genre of television or film? thus a forum for discussion on the subject.

how did it not know about this show this looks very important!

"No!"

this is a board dedicated to the appreciation and discussion of BBC

you're thinking of Sup Forums this is the cunny discussion board

>the proud tradition of Canadian animation

using the guy who was in this garbage heap of an animated film in your reaction image doesn't help the credibility of your post

He would kick your ass

Calm down mate.

>that hat
>those tattoos
now I want to punch him in the face twice as much.

No, it's really not. See:
>Johnny Test
>6Teen
>My Dad's a Rockstar
>Ed, Edd, and Eddy
>Total Drama Fuck Me Sideways
>Angela Anaconda
Fuck Canada's shitty excuse for cartoons. Even their cartoon-centric television networks feel like cheap knockoffs of their American counterparts.

>5

But there were only three of them. And it was still better than Spongebob Shitfarts.

Droids
Beast Wars
Clone High
60s Spider Man
Rocket Robin Hood
Rock n Rule
Sam & Max Freelance Police
The list just goes on and on...

No there were five, see

kino

u r a massive faggot. the Brothers Grunt is dope as fuck. bitch

go find a safe space on the highway

I don't find safe spaces, I make them by punching out people that get in my way you pretentious edgelord.

How long until your tard wrangler finds out you're on the computer again?

Danny Antonucci had better hope I don't have retard strength