The eternal nemesis EPL above Bundesliga in the UEFA rankings now

>the eternal nemesis EPL above Bundesliga in the UEFA rankings now
>lost all international games except buyern winning against a literal who and hertha drawing bilbao this round
>no BL team in the CL or EL finals since 5 years
>catastrophic mood, all top club bosses moan about muh money and are dangerously close to shill against 50+1
>buyern already in cahoots with big oil money
>no superstars at all except old veterans who retire soon
>quality of coaches have declined since years
>big talents are simply snatched by corporations and oil money clubs
gentlemen, what is happening with us? after the CL climax in 2013 we have been in a constant downfall. we also had rich clubs in 2013 and nobody even thought about putting this as a problem back then. we played german football, and almost always, we won. now players cant even tie their own shoes without thinking about how others get more money for that. how do we fix the german mentality problem? the world needs heroes to expose the world of billion dollar clubs.

UEFA rankings don't matter that much
next year the top four will get four guaranteed CL spots

>supporting a league
only spaniards do this

I just want Buyern to crash and burn desu schmesu

>everybody jokes about buyern playing like shit against anderlecht
>they are the only German team that won their match this week
lmao
hertha played pretty well tbf

>>the eternal nemesis EPL above the Bundesliga in the UEFA rankings now

You're acting like this isn't the norm. It was a 2 year blip. Also nobody here cares about the GBL so I don't know what you mean by nemesis.

same here

this. I never got this whole "hurr durr bundesliga teams need to be sucessful on international stage because reasons" Why should I root for a team I have no connection with? Sure, I like to watch EL/CL games every now and then and sometimes I even feel sympathy for some german teams. But if I'm being honest, I more or less just don't care.
>inb4 muh international spots
It's highly unlikely for my team to secure a regular european starting spot and the same is true for most german football fans. So why should I care?

I actively hope all other English teams apart from mine (Spurs) lose in Europe. Sure it fucks the coefficient but I really don't give a toss about that.

the problem is the established top clubs are choke artists
leverkusen and schalke always did well in the CL

The better the league is, the higher the standard of the play is domestically and so the easier it is for teams to adapt to European play. Also, for English teams right now, we really need that confidence back. We haven't done anything in the CL for a long time.

Make TV distribution more equitable.

Buyern purposefuly killed all opposition by pillaging German teams
You reap what you sow

Give Dortmund all your power and let PulisGOD carry you to a CL

This. Germans are stupid.

Also, we have more parity than the EPL and thus a better, more competitive league.

We should get rid of the 50+1 meme desu.

hmm

Always wanted to know one thing:
Why RB Leipzig is being hated? Only for having Red Bull as an owner? They seem to have good staff there if we look for their results and they dont spend money like some other crazy clubs who have countless budget. I've thought that it could be the transitions between all RB clubs but still don't get it. Also I've heard that's all about Leipzig than Red Bull.
Can someone reveal the truth?

Wessis are really jealous and mad for every ounce of success Ossis have

muh plastic team i guess

your "people" dont even care about the premiere league

>Buyern - Mainz
>Bremen->Schalke

Which one should I watch today, I can't really decide because I want time to pass to watch Leipzig - Gladbach

>pulisic

Bremen Schalke will probably be more interesting.
Mainz will just park the bus against buyern who will pass the ball around the box without much intuition and end up winning two or three to nil.

Yeah but Mainz had an interesting game with Neverkusen and I thought it was going to be better.

>eternal nemesis EPL
sorry but this is entirely one-sided. our rivalry is with the netherlands

you and me both la

This tßh

well you have to understand how they were transformed. leipzig used to be a average 2nd division club until red bull came in pushed them straight to the top of the bundesliga. that makes all clubs of the second bundesliga mad by default since they all got overtaken in one instant due to an investment of ~200m€. then in the first bundesliga they unexpectedly defeated everyone save bayern, it was a shock moment for everyone. i think if they can prove this season that they're not a one season wonder, then people will slowly accept them and their position will be what leverkusen (Bayer) and wolfsburg (VW) used to be. in short: leipzig could be seen as a beta test to deleting the 50+1 rule and people have mixed thoughts on this.

I wonder this too. Sure they're plastic but they're very well run and the scouting has been top notch for a couple years. How they were the ones to snap up Werner I don't know the kid had talent from early. Factor in these other gems they've unearthed too. Think Leipzig is hrte to stay desu

>leipzig used to be a average 2nd division club until red bull came in
are you drunk?

>losing to vraga
what happened hoffenheim?

only spaniards seem to win the cl too

nagelsmann is a bundesliga babby