Should the age on consent be highered or lowered?

Should the age on consent be highered or lowered?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/child-bride-legally-married-sharia-law-german-judge-rules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

highered just because of you

It should stay the same and pedos should be gassed

Consent lowered, age to vote highered.

Fpbp

Wtf she is 13 yo

Repealed.

Lower in the context that 14 is too high for you Germany?

Well its 16 here, how low do you suggest it should go?

It should be increased to about 45.
But only for white people.

Should be 18. For two people under 20 it should be 16 (19 can fuck a 16)

>Implying I would care about the age of consent with her

It should be legal from the onset of puberty, which is 12-14 for the majority of girls.

There's no argument against this except "muh feels".

It's 14 in Germany and 14 is fine. Below that you're really a pedo imo.

sex should be banned as you might contract a disease that is harmful or deadly. there are enough people on this earth as it is anyway. might as well help the less fortunate come here instead of making our own babies.

should be 18, but cute girls like the one pictured are not allowed to have sex until they get married.

>highered

Really?

Population Control

If people cared about that we wouldn't be importing millions of muslims that breed like rats.

Sex before marriage is degenerate. Men or women who are not also willing to have children should not have sex. Whites/Europeans go around having sex and being manwhores/sluts without consequences, because of contraception, and when the woman gets pregnant she just goes on and kills the baby so she can go on being a lustful semen demon.

To be more serious. Sex before marriage could be ok, and relatively non-degenerate, but 90% of the people lack the proper values, and good morality to be in moderation.

Fuck off Mohammed.

We can't wait to send you fuckers to the gas chambers.

Lowered to 14.

There is literally nothing wrong with breeding round arsed prime 14 year old QTs.

>Muslim flag in the OP
Higher. It should be increased.

Lowered

Why would mohammed create this thread? They can already legaly fuck and marry lolis.

Why should it be changed?

raise it

what's up with all the pedo threads lately ?

Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt on that one since he's a Kraut.

Not in Germany they can't (legally). Muslims already started the campaign for legalizing child marriages and polygamy in western countries. This thread is just the symptom of that.

syrians got free internet

It shouldn't exist because it goes against freedom of association you nigguh.

>implying cucked germans will do anything about it
They'd rather see children raped than being bigots.

me on the left.

Volker Beck, is that you?

Western Europe is done for. It's the rest of us I am worried about now.

Does her shirt say "good gr8 b8 m8"?

But 15 year olds in your country are already engaging in sexual activities...

The word is "raised".

Me on the left

it should be raised to 25 when a person in america can legally rent a car. hand eye coordination is low until about mid 20s for the average person.

accidental buttsecs is a real problem. you got 2 holes less than 3 inches apart

14 is just right

It corresponds to sexual maturity and is a scientifically correct answer

18 in the US and Turkey, and other shit countries is because "muh no sex before marriage"

Don't be too simple, there is highered and lowered but there is also just changed.
There are ratios.

This topic cannot be discussed or debated in public, like this

this

underrated

It should be 12 because my penis is hard

dat neckbeard in the back though... A fucking stalker if I ever saw one.

Looks like the typical Sup Forumscuck

Should be lowered to 12

Dude, a fucking Kangaroo! xDDDDDD

Child marriages in refugee camps are already being allowed by German courts. They are officially legal now.

Germoneystan, yes!

Yes. What I cannot understand at all is why bitches and SJWs get mad af when you say that a 17 yo is hot. 17 or 18 doesn't fucking matter you morons!

Keep the age, but let's just say hypothetically for a moment what exactly the age of consent means in certain contexts: not much.

Sexually active 15 year olds may find themselves wanting to have sex with someone over the age of consent, if she/he chooses to have sex with a person over the age of consent and no one finds out, truthfully nothing bad just happened. Ultimately what just happened is that two sexually active people just had sex, if it's rape or sexual assault, then the teen can still dob on the rapist and ultimately the guy is locked up.

If a society is properly morale and reinforces norms through the state or through religion, then it's fine. One shouldn't even need to worry about it, but we're talking contemporary society with mass sexualization of youths, so we need to talk in modern parameters.

I think 14 is minimum age before it's essentially pedophilia though. There's no way someone younger then 14 is at all mature enough to make decisions of a sexual nature.

Fuck off, you paedophile

the fuck do you care?

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/child-bride-legally-married-sharia-law-german-judge-rules/

It doesn't exactly matter in your country at the moment any way.

Isn't it already 14 in Germany? I wouldn't go any lower than 14 or 15.

It's 14 here as well but I don't know anyone who's banged someone that young.

Age of consent should be 21
Minimum voting age should be 21 for men, 30 for women
Minimum drinking age should be 21
Minimum working age should be 18
Minimum draft age should be 21

/thread

That's because you don't have muslims, Esit. Muslims, niggers, nigger muslims.

Sup Forums has made me realize that I like the Huns after all. You guys aren't that bad.

>highered

In the US it shouldn't be a straight cut at 18.
>be 18 year old american
>fuck 17 year old girl
>get jailed

You should be killed for posting the little girl. Back to eating your victims please.

working age should remain state decided but otherwise i agree with this post

>tfw talking to a 17 year old now.
>tfw age of consent is 18
>tfw she wants the D but I don't want to risk it.

Will have to wait 9 more months lads.

Kek

Lowered to post-puberty.

There is literally nothing wrong with splitting your skull open with a hammer. It's all relative, you see?

who cares women are all whores anyway

That's not how it works.

This.

mad cuz dad

That's the age girls peak

not really.

>women voting

WHAT EXCACTLY DO THEY WANT TO ACHIEVE WITH THESE THREADS?!
EVERYDAY
EVERY FUCKING DAY
WHY ON POL?! WHY HERE?!
WHY NOT BAN THEM?

Someone enlighten me.
Is it so that some people will post pedo stuff so lefties can screenshot it and go "le evil nazis r pedos x'D"?

They'll just show up disguised as men if we stop them.

>Is it so that some people will post pedo stuff so lefties can screenshot it and go "le evil nazis r pedos x'D"?

ding ding ding.

How's strawberry season in the good ol US of A, Radu?

>30 for women
You meant "no women at all", fag

We've already had this thread today

Fuck off

Saged

>working age 21
>women being allowed to vote

Yea senpai that's retarded, kids are spoiled brats these days because they don't know what work is. Already strict child work laws make it almost impossible for them to work decent jobs. Also women being able to vote is pants on head retarded and should never happen.

B A N J I
A
N
J
I

Wow you fucking Germans really are the scum of the Earth. Your flag is ugly as sin too. It's cool: either you rise up as nationalists or get bred out of existence...fine with me :)

>For two people under 20 it should be 16
this is the dumbest americuck shit
two 15 year olds have sex and they BOTH RAPE EACH OTHER willingly

shaking my head

highered

teens should stop fucking around

anyone who wishes to lower age of consent is a degenerate twofold, once for being a pedo and a second time for wishing an increase of sexually promiscuous teens

its about the end of strawberry season.

the age of consent should be 12.

Girls on average hit puberty between their 12th and 13th birthdays. If they don't know enough about sex to make semi-rational decisions about what they do with their own bodies at 12 then they damn well should. Whether it's a good idea or not for 12 year olds to have sex, it doesn't change the fact that most of them want to and many of them will actually do it - this so called 'natural innocence' on which age of consent laws were based is fiction.

Sex is such a personal thing that I think the choice should always be left to the person whose body it is where possible, like consenting to medical procedures. I don't think the government has the right to tell even someone as young as 12 what they can legally do with their bodies or who they can do it with. As for age-gap laws, we might find it more creepy if a 12 year old is fucked by a 40 year old as opposed to an 18 year old, but objectively is 40 year old dick any worse for 12 year olds than 18 year old dick?

Yes, 12 year olds aren't adults, but they are considered old enough to be held criminally responsible when they break the law, unlike, say, 6 year olds. How can a 12 year old be adult enough to be tried for murder, but not be capable of consenting to sex? The law already recognises the distinction between children and adolescents, so why can't the age-of-consent laws reflect this?

This doesn't mean that teenagers under 18 should be able to do whatever the hell they want - if the parents of a 14 year old don't want her seeing a 30 year old then they're perfectly entitled to get a restraining order. But there's a difference between being arrested for violating a restraining order and being arrested for rape. Parents are entitled to tell their children who they can and can't see if they feel it's necessary, but a 30 year old who has sex with a 12 year old shouldn't be labelled a rapist, and imprisoned as such, for perfectly consensual sex.

you do realize these statistics only prove that religious nuts who remain virgin (or lie about it) until marriage are also too scared to get divorces even if they have shitty marriages? they don't mean 1 partner equals happy marriage

Why do i get turned on by the idea of sexually overpowering haughty, impetuous tweens on the bus? I never asked for this.

To be clear, I would never actually do anything, but god damn do I get hard.

>Highered

Stick to speaking Arabic Muhammad

if she bleeds, she breeds

Usually starts middle of may and ends soon.

I posted statistics, you interpret them arbitrarily in whatever way you want

fuck off you dumb idiot

The Healthpack getting angry

>MFW I get the eye from jail b8 downtown

Fucking draconian laws.

>live in this dumbass's world
>be 19 year old with 16 year old girlfriend
>tomorrow is my birthday
>have sex today
>fine
>have sex tomorrow
>she cries rape, I get sent to jail and raped by skinheads, spics, niggers, and Muslims for 15 years

should I have used trigger warnings to protect your fee-fees?