What did he get those medals for again?

What did he get those medals for again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for being the only honorable character in the movie

kek, this.

for these dubs

So this flick was financed by Hollywood with the understanding that it be something that 13 year old Jewish boys could jack off to?

Quentin tricked the Jews, bravo

>guys he refused to give up his fellow people-muderers
>such a good guy, man i wish he was my friend
>cool uniform too

at some point worshiping nazi scum has to become passé to you guys.

No, the movie's actually a brilliant statement on the mindless glorification of violence.

The scene with the theatre in the end where the nazis are laughing at the violence on screen and they burn it down is a reflection of the audience.

>people murderers

it was a war you faggot and yes it's honorable not to give up your country men, holocaust aside soldiers on the front line were doing what they had to do.

>respecting a soldier who happened to be on the wrong side
>worshiping nazis

It's actually honorable to not murder people because you think they have inferior genes. Well it's not, it's normal fucking behavior. But you're retarded either way.

>"All the terrible things they did aside, they weren't so bad."

>wrong side
You mean the losing side? I wouldn't say nationalists and Christians are the wrong side when the other side is judeobolshevists.

apparently I wasn't part of that audience. Jackie Brown is still 90's noir kino.

Germans allied with Japan, that says it all.

child rape

>happened to be on the wrong side

Just stumbled into the officer's uniform I suppose. It could happen to anyone.

>respecting a soldier just because he wears a uniform and is polite when he has a dozen guns pointed at him.

wtf i love nazis now. grandpa went to war for no reason at all.

Not every german soldier participated in war crimes user. Considering this guy was stationed in France he was very far away from any camps, or massacred Russian villages.

>still thinking respect for your enemy make you want to suck the sauerkraut from their foreskin

>Hitler was best buds with Stalin and invaded Poland together until he stabbed him in the back and declared war on the USSR
>also jailed and executed Christian pastors who didn't suck up to the regime
yep the Nazis were totally pro-Christian and anti-commie

Thank you my greatest ally you have saved me from the white devil's racism again

F*CKH8

So what? Allies did far worse crimes. Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, not to mention the deluge of soviet crimes like holodomor, Karyn massacre, great purge, mass rapes and expulsions of Germans

German soldiers fighting in the field weren't shoving Jews into a oven, they were fucking average folks that were forced to serve you fucking mongoloid.

If you were a soldier for Hitler you were part of it. "Just doing my job" isn't an excuse and never was one. Try The Banality of Evil sometime. The real honorable ones were the ones who tried to assassinate Hitler. The people who gave their lives instead of just taking orders.

>Russians did far worse crimes.
Fixed

lol i come to this board to see people be this retarded thank you

Good goy

If you have family who was fight for the Allies and you think it's cute to have a swastika flag in your bedroom and dress up in surplus/gunshow nazi gear then, yes, you want to suck their bratwurst. That's just 100% statement of fact.

>Nagasaki
that was literally Japan's fault.
They were given two chances to surrender, once before Hiroshima and once after Hiroshima.
The emperor thought "ahhh most disonorabur for me, ret my peopur die preesh" and only surrendered after fucking Nagasaki.

Japan by far carried out the worst war crimes of all, from unit 731 to the rape of Nanking to the experimentation on their own troops that were returned as PoWs.
You had a 4% change of death in a German PoW camp, you had over 30% change in a Japanese PoW camp.

My family who fought for the Allies hated jews like you as much if not more than I do.

It was about getting the nips.

>"Just doing my job" isn't an excuse and never was one.
Their job was literally the same as any allied soldier. Educate yourself.

the Emperor had no political power though, and Jap communications were so disrupted by the end of the war that the Japanese high command weren't even sure what happened in Hiroshima before the bomb was dropped on Nagasaki

Either way the US did mostly to show off in front of the USSR because they could see where things were headed and didn't want them to get any ideas

No, that's just projection, my closeted friend.

Just proving my point.

Soviets helped Hitler to begin with. They only turned on him when Stalin found out he wanted Russia too. You don't get a badge for helping clean the mess you made.

They were average pieces of shit who deserved to be gunned down. They didn't have to do anything. They served because they were cowards or stupid enough to buy into the propaganda.

Thanks for admitting where you truly come from Sup Forumsfriend. Your grandparents or great grandparents must be proud their little one is a nazi lover. You should go up to them if they haven't died of shame yet and tell them how wrong they were for fighting the good little germans who didnu nuffin

You obviously haven't been updated but you guys love jews now that you elected a Zionist to the highest office in the land.

>what the fuck I thought it was just a prank bro!
jesus christ Japan is good at trying to weasel out of this stuff.
No wonder none of their history books include anything except America dropping the bombs.

>conjecture without sources
>Air raids dropping fliers that explicitly said "WE'RE GOING TO DROP A BOMB ON YOU" over both cities for days
>thinking I care that the Japs got what they deserved

Lmaoing at ur life

Every (You) I get just makes me harder. I love watching neonazi bitches try to defend the indefensible. Don't worry it's going to be boot parties all around for you faggots pretty soon.

>refuse to participate in the war
>get a bullet to the brain and leave your kids fatherless for some Jews who have disdain for you anyway
>Implying anyone put in this situation would sacrifice everything

top tier virtue signaling my friend, we get it, you're a good goy.

>They served because they were cowards or stupid enough to buy into the propaganda.

Just like the Soviets, the British and the Americans.

>Jews who have disdain for you anyway

lolololol what is this weak shit. the evil jews hated jews which is why they had to go to war? what kind of delusion is this?

>Air raids dropping fliers that explicitly said "WE'RE GOING TO DROP A BOMB ON YOU" over both cities for days
wow a wartime enemy revealing their plans? I wonder why they didn't believe the US propaganda and just surrender to this unproven mystery weapon

At any rate, the US could have also dropped the bomb on a military target. But they didn't, they chose 2 civilian ones
"you didn't surrender so we had no choice but to commit war crimes" isn't really an argument

For the Soviets the chance of death in German POW camps was 56%. Easter Front was a slaughterhouse. Poles and Russians had a very good reason to hate the Germans.

>virtue signaling
>on an anonymous message board
do you even know what Sup Forums's buzzwords mean or do you unironically parrot them because they sound cool

yeah we're real spooked

>>Implying anyone put in this situation would sacrifice everything

Except there were people who did just that. Lots of people in the US joined voluntarily and gave up their life here to go slaughter nazi scum knowing full well they could die. There were even Germans who stood up to Hitler and died standing.

It's not virtue signaling it's called bravery. You know that thing the character in the OP got medals for. Just because you're a weak coward who would love to be given permission to kill innocent people doesn't mean everyone is.

>Antifa retard calls out Sup Forums retards for promoting violence, by threatening them with violence instead of an explanation or logic

every fucking time

Better start doing cardio now fatboy. Your cheap Chinese AR 15 and mossy nugget won't save you.

you faggots have to defend Trump for the next 4 years and rationalize his actions to fit your ideology
you're going to fall apart overnight from infighting even if all liberals took a 4 year vacation

learn to read faggot

you're making yourself feel good by taking a position that you feel is virtuous.

The holocaust didn't happen but it should have. All the Jews and good goys in this thread fuck off back to the oven. Germany was fighting a defensive war and the Brits refused all peace offers, Germany was the only hope against Anglo-Bolshevik Judaism.

I never called out Sup Forums for promoting violence. I said Sup Forums is cowardly and retarded for supporting Nazis. I fully support violence when it's used against people that deserve it like neo-nazis. Good job making shit up though. Sup Forums taught you well.

that's not virtue signalling you retard, that's basic slacktivism

Here's a thought do you think a modern Nazi German army could take on the modern Israel army?

Muslims would not get involved so it's one on one.

liberals don't even like guns
better go grab your faggy slingshot you limp wristed antifa twink.

God I fucking hate that youtube channel and those 'theories', desperately trying to copy every frame a painting

>declare war on Czechoslovakia, Poland, Norway, the Netherlands, Belgium, and the USSR
>it was a defensive war!
Nazis don't understand basic words I guess

israel would expand to central europe

no because jews are pussy and after getting real bullets shot at them by an actual trained army and not a militia of literal sandniggers they'd first offer money for them to go away and after they turned it down they'd instantly go for their nukes
once a rat always a scared little rat

Just cause those countries got their asses kicked doesn't mean they were in the right.

>respecting the sacrifice of earlier generations
>"such a goy"

Oh look, it's an antifa pleb :D
You are a pathetic waste of skin. Probably a brownie or a kike too.

lol you think antifa is tumblr and buzzfeed? your'e mistaken. i grew up with guns. stop listening to those Sup Forums lies. they got you thinking every alt right is some commando operator who killed fitty men in okinawa. really you're a bunch of doughy 15 year old with too many pepe memes and not enough exercise.

Israel started out as a militia itself and as much as you want to believe they never fought for themselves, they beat Egypt and Syria when those countries had brand new Soviet kit.

those people were absolute faggots who got spooked real hard

It's going to look really funny when you get your skull kicked in by a brownie kike then!

soviet soldiers were slaves (and idiots)

Every time antifa has squared up with actual neonazis they have gotten their heads kicked in, there are plenty of video evidence of this.

nobody is scared of antifa cucks.

Nazi scum your time has come.

Better slaves than dead.

Yeah I guess thats why neonazis hide their special meetings and live in the backwoods. because they're so not scared of being found.

Nah, just nah.
The movie is a weird power fantasy that gets further from reality as it goes along. It starts with a tense conversation under the threat of violence (in a lot of Tarantino films, pretty much his staple) and turns into the assassination of Hitler.
The point is: only in dreams could such a thing be true, Hollywood is the dream factory, the fact that only in a fantasy could the Nazis be wrecked by a small band of elite Jews reinforces the power and cruelty the Third Reich enjoyed.
Tarantino makes movies that look simple and stupid but they grow as the viewer does.

It's more like leftists hide behind keyboards and then show up at nazi rallies and get rekt.

>unproven mystery weapon
they proved it with Hiroshima you idiot.
Japan still didn't surrender.
They needed another fucking bomb just to get the message.

The japanese civilians were brainwashed, when the emperor surrendered a lot of them didn't even believe it happened.
It was so built into them to never surrender, that they were biologically superior beings who could not lose.

Seems to me the guy is wearing a wehrmacht uniform and not an SS one. That wing was just the national army, which had little power to oppose the civilian government and even less interest in the systematic persecution of Jews. The guy in the scene probably didn't even have a hatred of Jews personally, but just responded about his medals in that way as a final fuck you to some young punk trying to intimidate him with a bat and juvenile theatrics.

Not that any of that is going to be apparent to your average run of the mill shithead on the internet slandering one of the most honorable and capable militaries of all time. There's a reason why huge swaths of the German military were regarded as good people by the Allied forces - not something you see many soldiers saying about ISIS and the like.

Read a book. A real book instead of a comic book.

>It's okay to beat others, because I disagree with them!
What a fucking retard you are.

>You don't get a badge for helping clean the mess you made.
If anything, France, USA and Britain made that mess, remember a thing called Versailles Conference? They also let Hitler to do what he wants. Soviets were far more useful during the war, than Britain and USA combined.

>They were average pieces of shit who deserved to be gunned down. They didn't have to do anything. They served because they were cowards or stupid enough to buy into the propaganda.
Those are big words, I assume you'd disobey your orders and would save every holocaust victim, eh? Don't make me laugh, they followed orders because they could'ev gotten killed. Also, Nazi's weren't the biggest enemy of the Jews, Jews were.

>it's a person on Sup Forums argues that a soldier should have went against his orders to be a hero for a cause when none of these pasty shits would ever be actually brave enough to do that themselves if they were some peasant shit living in the 1930s and a tyrant was forcing you to enlist.

Only simple minded children hold the grunts accountable for the actions of their superiors, they're just suppose to follow orders and you can't blame them for that because that's exactly what you would do for your country despite all the travesties that your government has likely committed as well.

>reddit spacing
>replying to like 50 posts at once
Hello buttblasted /leftypol/

Wrong.

Yeah it was his first movie when I caught myself thinking Wait what? What is he REALLY trying to say here?

Holy fuck this thread went to shit
>taking a side in a war that is every day edging closer to being 100 years old
>not realizing evil is a point of view

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

No we don't, we already won. It doesn't matter what happens here-on, all that matters is that we got him into the chair.

bakery

In the eyes of the law, bith are responsible. The grunt for carrying out the order and the superior for giving it.

Why did Tarantino humanize the Nazis so much? Aren't they supposed to be heartless monsters?

>my history teacher was a weed smoking liberal faggot - the post

Shut the fuck up you stinky little yellow Jap son of a bitch. Are you butthurt that a marine on Okinawa raped your waifu?

Mental midget, read a book.

>dude History is black and white

actual child.

>>/leftypol/

Hey fuck you fag my grandfather fought for mussolini

Dude, you really come off as a stupid motherfucker.

You really think it's that simple when it comes to drafting? You just refuse and everyone else will too because "It'z evilllll!" and will shit rainbows? Especially when your country is flourishing?

Holy fucking shit, this is some of the stupidest shit I've ever read.

>muh jews
can't understand anti-semitism
at all

or maybe i can. hating those that are superior is natural

Do you support poor ISIS grunts then? They hate the Jews, most of them don't commit atrocities, they are fighting to expand territory they believe belongs to them?

It 60 years time will your grandsons be wearing a cool black ISIS ninja outfit and have their flag tattooed on their ass?

kek, dem sample sizes invalidates pretty much everything.

it really isn't a one time thing

jews consistently score about an SD above whites

>be U.S.
>Gee Mac, these Unit 731 guys seem like a bunch of bad hombres, what should we do?
>full pardon and a comfortable, full life for Dr. Ishii and his cohorts if they give us all their research. Courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer
KYS
Y
S

are you fucking terminally dense
allied soldiers were not fighting to kill axis soldiers, they were fighting to defeat the tripartite pact powers
respecting an enemy soldier doesnt mean disrespecting your allies

>>taking a side in a war that is every day edging closer to being 100 years old
nigger that could be said about any war in the last hundred years, do you not understand the concept of time