Muslim and Leftist brutally beat up German man for Hate Speech Nazi Salute in Public

youtube.com/watch?v=CThXJ1Y5GpI

NUKE US ALREADY

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-06/wolfgang-schaeuble-aussenpolitik-wandel-afrika-arabische-welt
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"On the 21st of June around 12:37 P.M. a struggle between multiple men broke out at a bus stop in the German city of Kiel near the "Kieler Week" sailing event. The fight started when a German man was accused of being a Nationalist by a Muslim and his (presumably left-wing) friend. The German man demonstratively made a Nazi salute which provoked them to team up on him, beat and kick him while he was on the ground while ultimately fleeing from the police that was quick to intervene, yet unable to stop the attackers in time.

>He will likely face a hate speech lawsuit as publicly displaying the salute is a criminal offense according to § 86a StGB "Dissemination of Means of Propaganda of Unconstitutional Organizations".

>It can be punished with prison of up to three years or a a fine for (1) use of signs and logos in public, assemblies or in print or items with these signs and logos and (2) banners, flags, uniform pieces, slogans and greetings.

>Hate speech salutes have been fined with up to 2000€ or the prison equivalent."

cucked by the religion of peace :)

LMAO AT GERMANS

I cannot fathom living in a place like this.

>degenerate muslim
>bystanders giving 0 fucks
>cucked citizen obeying thought police, sides with muslim because he was taught (((tolerance)))
>innefective women cops who couldn't chase a fatty down

Welcome to Germany?

Zero percent chance that woman cop caught up with the rapefugee and brought him to justice.

>No, lets file charges against this assault victim instead, obviously he had it coming.
If I was German I'd be livid at whats happened to Germany. You fucking cucks let women and mudslimes change the fabric of your society. Germanistan needs a hydrogen bomb cleansing more than Syria at this point

America dropped those two bombs on the wrong people

thanks for the youtube comments guys

wwhd

How did the guy even go down? Tripped on a bystander?

>nazi salut in public
>not expecting someone to take that free ticket to beat the shit out of you

>“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead us towards degenerating in inbreeding,” the finance minister argued. “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity. Look at the third generation of Turks, especially the women. That is an enormous innovation potential.”

>“One thing is quite clear for the future – we have to invest more in Iraq, Syria and Libya, and then we will have to pay for sub-Saharan Africa’s development.”

>North African countries are already demanding more investment from Berlin “as a condition for taking refugees back,” he went on. “And they are right to do so.”

rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-06/wolfgang-schaeuble-aussenpolitik-wandel-afrika-arabische-welt

>if you're not racemixing you're literally inbreeding

It will only get worse.

> that chubby female cop trying to chase down attacked

*attacker

>giving a salute gives people who don't like it the right to physically attack me

kys

wow i've never seen such a fat police... woman

Rise up pussies

why are you such a cuck

ah germans and their humor, love it!

not a cuck but its just how it works lol

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

>Allow rapists into your country
>Not expecting to get raped

I love Germany and it's people, but you retards really deserve to be conquered by the savage hordes

>it's just how it works
>people should be allowed to just beat the shit out of me because I made a nazi salute
>i'm not a cuck at all

americans will never realise the irony of them saying shit like this. just lol. delusion: the nation.

>b..b..bbbut we aren't cucks because we have a bunch of retarded inbred christcucks who worship israel
>doesn't mattet that our mainstream society is more pc than anywhere in the world and we're a white minority nation now

just lol

why did we have to have so incompetent Assassins

please Germany start a civil war

I'd fly there tomorrow if you did

He got rekt , also not the full video. The bald head hit first.

Me and my turkish friend do it all the time. I bet if the AfD bashed leftists more often and praised Erdogan's right-wing leadership, they'd get like 50% of the turkish vote.

Should I just stay here guys? Basically the whole Western world is looking like a ridiculous parody

If Ms. Pants-suit because president it will just top the whole thing off nicely

Seriously is there anywhere in the Western world that isn't cucked and embarassing as fuck? I honestly feel like living as a second-class outcast among gooks is less depressing than living in the West and having to watch what is happening to it

believe or not shitposting isn't a form of warfare

>woman chases after the Turk
>the German just walks away

topkek

Nazi Germany loves Islam, is not conquered by Islam.
Democratic Germany hates Islam, is conquered by Islam.
Really makes you think.

Isn't south korea pc as fuck?

This happens when Sup Forums leaves their basement.

Fuckin Christ Hanz. I guess '42-45 killed off your best ones. Sorry Deutschland

>Britian calling other people imbred

KILL LEFTISTS

KILL LEFTISTS

KILL LEFTISTS

inbred*

How does it feel that you shit cunts far right scums will always lose in the end? You can play though guys on Internet, but when it comes to RL, you are always the biggest pussies and in the end you are always the ones who lose.

Kill yourself leftist.

I smile when Muslim children die in the Middle East.

Kind of, but it's sort of 1970s PC if you know what I mean. The totally delusional faggotry hasn't hit yet (transgender, x-privilege, fat-is-beautiful).

It probably will eventually, but maybe by then the West will have really turned to shit and so a lot of that stuff will be discredited, maybe even before it gets here.

Either way, it's seems not as depressing as watching your own society go to shit first hand.

hue hue nigger*

Fucking do something already you faggots. Ukraine had a revolution 2 years ago with odds stacked against them worse than you. Are you more incapable than Ukraine?

>what is free speech

CDU is right wing Christian party and president of Germany is an ex pastor, while EU is an international capitalistic free market system. Why do you blame leftists again?

read the bit about her brothers

>that slow as fuck "woman" police officer chasing after the culprit

Such is life in nu-germany.

>police women

Go out in real life. And say out loud and not just in front of your 2 friends what you just wrote. Be a brave nazi scum and do and say things you just wrote in real life and watch what happens.

not an argument

YOU FUCKING KEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn't that be "police officer"? Police women is so gendered.

The only thing that is funny is your country cuck

hahahahahah that police "officer" hahahaha

>CDU is right wing Christian party

only on paper. the entire german parliament is leftist as fuck.

As usual, Germany doesn't understand that it was the fascist leadership that made the Nazis as bad as they were. Not their symbolism or their love of their country.

The current German government is more Nazi-like than the nationalist who got beaten up and yet still faces prison charges.

While they might be fiscally right-wing, they're leftist on things that actually matter.

>The fight started when a German man was accused of being a Nationalist by a Muslim

Fucking kek'd

Because he is a far right imbecil who doesn't know shit. He is angry at the whole world and blames everybody else but himself for his failures in life.

if you're going to start shit and can't defend yourself don't surprised when something like this happens.

Pathetic

>fatty policewoman almost get hit by a car
>tanned Hugo Boss run away
Germany stop this already

Probably a Turkroach. Funny, because they are the most nationalist of all minorities.

cuck

Self defence is largely illegal in Europe though

Low energy NatSoc.

here you go Hans I feel with you

The fact that it's a free ticket for a beating is more fucked up than the salute itself.

>women cops
Sure, I'd love to but we don't have nukes.
America, can you lend us some? We need to nuke Germany.

not such thing as free speech in Europe, it's an American concept, much like all the best things in the world

The amount of Europeans I've spoken to (outside Sup Forums of course) who think violence is an acceptable response to words blows my fucking mind. Why are leftists so violent? Because their existence relies on nothing but emotional outbursts?

Self defence is illegal in germany if you defend yourself you might get up to 10 years in prison

Nah, it's because they've been BLACKED... mentally

Only if Denmark and the surrounding countries are ok, hopefully the fallout blows into Sweden and we can take out 2 cucks with 1 stone

KEKS MUST GO

>not being able to defend yourself

why do I see so much of this. bunch of pussies, even if you fight dirty you should be able to hold your own, especially in a one on one, 2v1 you should be able to take a few hits and maybe get one or two off.
why the fuck is there so many recent cases of people getting the shit kicked out of them. pathetic, people need to harden the fuck up

lmao that female cop

plus the nazi salute
plus hate speech and hate crime against a turk

wew, lad. that's around 40 years of prison we are talking about here. For getting beaten up lmao.

not true.

you can defend yourself from physical harm.

no you can'tt

You think our society is more PC than Germany? I can stand on a street corner doing the roman salute all day while open-carrying a firearm. Try that in Germanistan or Bongistan for that matter. Don't be jealous of our freedom bong.

>Go to Germany
>Wave to someone
>Get jumped
>Get arrested
I can't even laugh anymore. Someone needs to kick the chair out from under you and get this shit done with.

You don't even know what leftist means, you just throw around some left/right bullshit. Communism was border closed, military secured. Right wing was always promoting migration. Liberalism, freedom, democracy & open borders is literal definition of right wing or USA. Germany is European USA, since USA conquered Germany after WW2. DDR doesn't exist any longer and the land where it did existed has far less migrants today than where west Germany existed.

Thats a blatant lie, you fucking cuck.

how do you guys flag down taxis?

new hitler when?

that can't be true, no country is that cucked
not even Sweden

More source, i dont believe that pic.

>ITT: Germcucks who wouldn't defend themselves on the streets.
You guys are embarrassing.

Soon

Leftists (progressives) are by definition violent. Their entire ideology is based on destroying the existing society so they can replace it with their idea of what it should be.
When a leftist gets violent they are just being true to their principles.
Lately they have been rather open about this, admitting openly that violence is acceptable for the sake of progress. They are convinced they are right about everything so in their minds why should they not be violent to get what they want? Their actions are sanctioned by perfect understanding so they can do no wrong and in fact their violence is even virtuous because in theory it more quickly gets them what they want.

germans have no social cohesion, they don't help themselves eachother

you can.

At this point, I truly no longer care about Western Europe, just nuke it from the orbit and be done with this shit.

Horseshoe theory mate

>In German supermarket
>Stretch arm out across trolley to reach item on a high shelf
>Suddenly being kicked and punched by leftists
>Police burst in, manhandle you to the floor and congratulate attackers as you're cuffed

yes you can. what the fuck is wrong with you people that you dont even know the law.
You keep crying about all kinds of shit yet you people have absolutely no clue about the law.
Once your life is in danger or you are attacked and fear for your life youre allowed to use anything youd like. depends on the circumstance if its excessive force or not.

you're also a cuck, see and wtf is luxembourg

Germany is lost. Sounds like it might be time for America to spread some freedom in Germany