What the fuck is wrong with Mexicans ?

What the fuck is wrong with Mexicans ?
Why would immigrate to the Czech Republic, go to a pride parade, to show a Mexican flag. Wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's more likely a message to Trump from some progressive living there because Trump is Adolf Hitler and wants to kill all the Mexicans

We are everywhere
*Teleports behind you*
Nothing personel kid

You guys already turned SouthWestern US into a shithole sending quality of life completely down the drain. Please, stay away from here.

Well, mostly California but fuck that state anyway.

They are literally one of the most nationalistic countries in the world, the second in the americas, they are proud of their country, it's funny, that's whythey are so pathetic online, their views and pride clash with what the rest of the world thinks about them.

que dice el chilindio?

>Ahaha I'm so proud of my country ! That's why I'm going to mass migrate in millions to a country we hate !

Sopa de macaco uma delicia

My grandfather visited Los Angeles in the 1940's and 50's though, said it was pretty cool.

Can only imagine how it is now lmao.

>into a shithole

Well now I have a reason to go
Expect me soon senpai

So this is the power of the American first world.. woah.

>a butt shaped heart
i wonder if it was intentional

you have no idea what america is apart from the Sup Forums memes, asswipe. mexicans are barely noticeable outside california. and california is one of the richest states. also you are basically mexicans so what are afraid of? idiot.

this would be the best part of town in your shithole
there are much worse areas in the us. you need to cherry pick better, faggot

SOPA

t. spic

Mexicans are every fucking where

>Memes
>Implying that even normies can't tell the US is going to shit in the last 30 years to the point everyone outside the US know

Only in a few counties near the border. Outside of those, the Southwest is majority White.

>mexicans are barely noticeable outside california

yeah there are small number of mexicans everywhere. what does that have to do with ruining the country as the portuscum suggests?

sjw's have convinced the Hylics of the world that "White people" is a homogeneous group which is exactly the same as USA.

States aren't counties.

Your country is a literal shithole already. Portuguese laborers are cleaning toilets all over europe. Tons of them in France for example. You are the mexicans of europe. So what do you have to worry about?

>small number of mexicans everywhere
There is a large number of mexicans in every major city in the southwest and up the pacific coast, and less in the nigger infested shithole you undoubtedly reside in

>the average portuguese adult only has a middle school education

There are 55 million hispanics in the us how's that a small number??

Nice try Mexican friend.

I live on one of the most peaceful countries in the world, only second to I think Iceland.

I mean Portugal has best infrastructure than the US. What does that make the US if we're a shithole ? lmao.

Cute. Now the Mexican is talking about education. This is too much.

>implying PISA scores matter
No one gets a job because of a test they took when they were 14 years old. They get jobs when they have degrees to prove they are qualified.

why are you showing me these worthless meme charts, retard? just show me where you stand in the EU. you are a literal shithole on par with slavs providing slave labor to the EU. you even have fucking commies in the govt. so shut the fuck up faggot.

>that amount os spics

If you are so proud of Mexico, back to your shithole.

here is where the average portunigger lives

Ahhhh Mexicans.

>Don't show me facts, just chimp like me please

:^)

Yeah haha it's so bad here

do you have any towels to sell me, nigger?

You are one triggered spic sir

Back to your shithole if you are so proud of Mexico.

these are abandon factories, retard.
you should try harder. also detroit has nothing to do with mexicans,

>Not a single attractive person
>Those facial structures

This is the power of the US..WOAH..

i am not a spic, i just don't like it when niggers of europe acting like they are any better than poor spics

>alberto barbossa

Of course, Juan

we are though, spic

Br*zil isn't on that list because they couldn't find a single one who was proud of being born here

>i am not a spic

Unlikely.

Lol the US has these barbaric savage violent spic cartel subhumans Portugal and Europe in general doesn't have that

Right on paco

On Sup Forums maybe. In real life we are worse than any latin american country. Please come to Brazil! *hoist Brazilian flag*

Oh my.

that's is true but that doesn't change the fact that the OP represents the niggers of europe so he can't talk. they are same shit as spics. even the spaniards hate them dirty towel sellers.

weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life

I got this from the World Economic forum by the way.

Country Mac is a shining testament of murricanism

then why do you clean toilets all over europe if you are a supposedly 1st world country. well fucking being lmao. holy shit this delusional idiot

>holy shit this delusional idiot

:^)

>You clean toilets, says Juan, with no running water and actual toilets

Obligatory get shot joke, even if it's sad.

>just now getting that eurofags are mssively insecure, arrogant and have a superiority complex worse than some americans

Well the US unironically save my grandfathers life after WW2.

>says the mexican

some are ok, it is just this OP faggot. i hate this shit so i am role playing as a spic for the heck of it.

I see the US btfoing Portugal in that image. What are you trying to prove?

>i hate this shit so i am role playing as a spic for the heck of it.

No need to roleplay reality though.

>these colors
If you love jerking off to these meme charts 24/7, you could at least find some sources with decent colors that don't all look gray. Faggot.

>weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life

By all means.

The "meme" world economic forum. Go to their website.

But the US isn't your country

Explain what is the point? Look at yourself. Do you live in a nice area, have food on your table, have a nice car, big house and good job? Same about people you know. If so, then why the fuck do you need these charts for? That's because you are probably a bitter poorfag who tries to boost his confidence in the future by looking at these charts and being edgy on Sup Forums.

May as well be.

chile is not your country, mapuche

CHI

> Do you live in a nice area

Yes.

> have food on your table

What question is even that.

> have a nice car

I live in a medieval city center, I use a bicycle to get to work and a Motorbike for longer distances like visiting family and such.

>big house

Nah. Medium size.

>good job

Yup. At least for what I spend here.

LOS ESTADOS CHICANOS DE AMERICA should stop any second now.

From what I saw on the internet, white Americans screaming "blood and soil" and "you will not replace us" shouldn't be good for chicanos.

>Taking the Alt Right seriously

It's not those autists that are the problem. It's the normies who agree with them.

It's to be expected though, they're pushed against the wall desu.

Is pride in one's nation inversely correlated with IQ?

It was fun when it was just trolling Shia and ironic meme magic, but they started seeing themselves as a counter culture and then got the Shadilay and pepe seriously and now you have people with Nazi flags or doing roman salutes for the sake of doing a nazi reference algonside people weaving kek flags and wearing pepe tshirts.
America is beyond saving.
Worst shitholes than my country are more on middle ground. And Mexico has a mediocre 90 average IQ but it isnt as bad as Africa or other places of LatAm.

>said no portuguese ever
Why do keep posting under a VPN?

>Well the US unironically save my grandfathers life after WW2.
Ah yes, the great participation of Portugal in WW2

My father grandfather was Dutch lol.

so it seems, so it seems

>stay away from here

I think the majority of the US would have trouble pointing out Portugal on the map, why do you believe anyone WANTS to go there?

East Asia?

Portugal it is then, I really enjoy green wine

>pride is bad

It's all culture. Being proud doesn't mean you're stubborn, and the few people you've met online do not represent the millions that exist. I see countless South Americans posting their shitty Anime meant for children, but I'm willing to bet the majority of the population in those countries aren't neets.

>Mexican flag
>Nothing wrong with the american with US flag in t-shirt
>Nothing with netherlands flag
You stupid cunt,Also these are gay who the fuck cares them

ITT: a Chicano tries to justify his existence

>ITT: a Chicano tries to justify his existence
You don't have ton justify your existence bro, stop being so brainwashed