Messi Kawaii?

Messi Kawaii?

Is this the true face of... autism?

Antonella a cute

How do I Antonella gf bros?

>that Ikea-tier mirror

get your mum to set you up

I'm so sick of Antonella being so cute and beautiful.

I hate women like that. She's cute but how the fuck could any self-respecting man put up with an instagram bitch?

what's wrong with ikea mirrors?

N-nothing Swedebro

(it's low class and cheap)

the whole business idea of ikea is to make all their products available for every man and present in every home

in Sweden, everyone shops at IKEA

>I hate women like that. She's cute but how the fuck could any self-respecting man put up with an instagram bitch?

>it's a Swede turns up to cultishly defend Ikea thread

Fuck yes

A friend of mine got a gf 5 months ago.
I and all our friend know exactly when they got together "officialy" because that's the day he said his farewell to his individuality.
She posts pictures with filters like in OP every 3 or 4 days on his FB, tags him on article every-single-day-of-the-week, and post "cute selfies" of their weekend every monday right on clock.
We used to mock the guy but now we just pretend it's not happening, it's just too sad and embarassing.
If you're still a virgin don't be sad, there are worse fates in life.

ikea sucks and so do your shit fucking meatballs, nils

Is this pasta?

Antonella is a real fucking 10/10 holy fuck absolute godess

She's literally an above-average village girl with breast implants.

Every small town in Argentina has one.

no big deal, post yours bro

>this is autism
>but constantly posting pictures of only yourself in weird poses with shitty inspirational quotes isn't

So I got the ikea catalogue today and it's full of black people
like half of the people in it
sweden must perish

Messi too cute

2 busy eating her pusy to take a pic, bitcj

She's not an insta bitch you ignorant scandicuck she doesn't even have that kardashian instagram eyebrow that they all have. All Argentinian girls like those filters for some reason, at least she didn't give him doggy ears.

t. nigger

do you have autism that you're triggered by that?

Why is autism to notice cultural genocide and the promotion of ethnic substitution in a multinational company cataloge?

>eating pussy
what a faggot

>cultural genocide and the promotion of ethnic substitution in a multinational company cataloge
so autism?

no, again, why does a swedish company has half of the photos being black people in a cataloge sent to spain?

*In South America

Why don't you buy Spanish made furniture if it bothers you so much?

>implying Peru

When did I said I buy from them?
I said they sent the catalogue

I wanna suck messi's cock while I fuck Antonella.

>notice cultural genocide and the promotion of ethnic substitution
in an Ikea catalog with black people in it
you should just get off the chans from time to time, this place can twist your perception of reality. They're showing black people doing stuff together with white people, not preventing you from dating a white girl because the state demands her partner to be of some other race.

no this is propaganda, there was no white male with a kid in the whole catalogue
only single white moms and black fathers and adopted black kids
it's propaganda aimed at my population to further push for the ethnic substition of europeans
they want us blacked and it's not autism to notice it

they want to reach out to their spanish customers

bit strange that

so why are you not preventing this so-called ethnic substitution by breeding as much as you can with your white gilfriend? nobody's stopping you

he's saving as much as he can for retirement

>tfw to masterrace too get laid

this is unironically what the majority of Sup Forumstards actually believe. Sad!

I can do it but I care about the rest of society cause my kids will live there and if they live in a blacked society, they or their sons will get blacked ultimately

>hanging out with chick
>she starts taking instagram filter selfies
>"cmon user it's sooo funny jijiji"

fuck outta here with that bs, messi should put her in her place

Por cada selphie te meto una lata de sprite por el orto me entendés negra?

How did they get your address?

they send them to every home

Ikea is a fucking ripoff

DELET THIS THREAD

Wait, people go to IKEA to do other things than eating hot dogs?

>have a joyful gf who likes to do silly stuff with you to make both of you laugh together
>"haha what a loser"

>all Argentinian girls look like niggers
wew

I really enjoy this discussion about furniture and demand that this thread rises from the dead. Still, IKEA hot dogs are best hot dogs and also this is the best about IKEA in general.

>first instagram photos ever
>after she gives you 2 boys and rims your ass every night
>h-how does it put up with it.?

You can have a joyful gf whose idea of a good time isnt to spend hours posing for selfies

>the activities I enjoy are better than the activities other people enjoy

>german philosophy

It's so much fun to unknowingly advance facial recognition technology with these fun filters

Sorry dude, Ikea is shit.

There's a difference between an IG user and an instaslut. I know it's really hard to tell nowadays, but they exist.

Ikea is great, don't let the haters say otherwise bro