Slut tracking

Females should legally have to report the number of males they've slept with. A car has an odometer, why doesn't a woman have a sexometer?

There is a "Rape Tinder" now.

A woman can enter your name as a rapist, and if it matches with an entry by another woman, she will be notified. That will give them the social confidence they need to report the rapist to the police.

They should have a Slut-Match for women. Men can enter a woman's name that they have slept with or are thinking of sleeping with, and then see how many matches it achieves.

>There is a "Rape Tinder" now.
>A woman can enter your name as a rapist, and if it matches with an entry by another woman, she will be notified. That will give them the social confidence they need to report the rapist to the police.

Women are the second biggest threat to Western civilization after the Jews.

Thanks for the morning pick me up, guys
Better than coffee

A society gets the Jews it deserves, a merchant without customers is poor
A society however spontaneously makes more women

Rape tinder?

>ask my gf how many people shes slept with
>"I dont know, too many to remember"

Just assume by the time they are 30, at least 10 guys. The more attractive they are, the more guys.

I once went on a date with a 26 yr old girl who'd been with 40+ guys. Probably more. They always lie.

ITT: angry, insecure, sexually inexperienced losers.

I agree.

Would be very helpful to avoid STDs.

perhaps. doesn't change the fact that the more guys a woman has been with, the shittier partner she'll make. shitty wife. shitty mother.

Then someone mentions BBC and all the experienced people start freaking out. Inexperienced losers are concerned about the number while chads are concerned about the size. Maybe we should add the biggest dick size to the girls sexometer?

>A car has an odometer, why doesn't a woman have a sexometer?

We'd run out of numbers.

how extremely polite do we have to be to you, you extremely over particular fruitcake? we simply do not wish to be with washed up whores???? is that so hard? Please! thank you, sorry

you would a loose washed up whore slut and pray your big enough and not worry about HIV? lol moron

> yfw you expect this and even more will become reality

Imagine this is coupled with weekly/monthly blood tests and some auto-matching algorithm...

But breeding would be exluded

Damn, that's a good idea.

I'm a virgin, never been that interested in other people, but really, who cares how many people your partner has slept with?

It fucks with people's heads (yes, it is detrimental for men as well as women) and has a negative consequences on relationship stability.

Human sexuality is part of the pair bonding process. Those who change partners frequently fuck up the emotional wiring and can seriously damage their ability to form healthy, stable relationship later on.