HELLO THERE

HELLO THERE

FOOL

I'M DR.RABBIT

YOU MUST REALIZE YOU ARE DOOMED

BLACK MONSTERS

>the Trade Federation has THICCened our transmissions!

why didn't grievous just tell all the robots to shoot him?

OH I DONT THINK SO

Invasion?

>Execute order Thiccty-Thicc

Because despite being mostly droid, deep inside all that robot exterior there's an alien that's really pretty dumb.

>the Senate must be warned, that ass is too THICC

>IT IS A VOLCANIC PLANET.......YOU WILL BE SAFE THERE

>Just be sure to stick... *cough* to the high ground!

Imagine being Obi-Wan in that scene

Because where is the dignity in that? Obi-Wan was brave enough to jump in the middle of that so he had to match him by taking him on one on one. Why would you want to be a bitch and just have your droid army mow him down?

She looks like the human equivalent of a swan

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE LIKE SAND

THEY'RE COARSE

AND ROUGH

AND IRRITATING

AND THEY GET EEEVERYWHERE

YEEEW AAAAAAHH DOOOOOMED

So you don't end up getting shot in your conveniently exposed organs and dying like a bitch.

ironic if you think about it

>Then you truly are soft and smooth!

So cute
CUTE

That his few remaining organic parts are left recklessly exposed so he can show off what a cool cyborg he is? See:

His organs weren't conveniently exposed.

He lost fair and square to the smarter combatant. Nothing bitch like about that.

That shit was exposed even before Obi-wan pulled those flimsy panels apart with his bare hands.

It's AAAAAAAAAUUUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH then.

>I am the member of senate

Still

Is it possible to learn this power?

that clip

They would miss

>mfw they were just fighting feelings for each other the whole time

BRAVA LUCAS

Spinning is a good trick

THE ANGEL FROM MY NIGHTMARE

Ok so here's what I don't get about the droids sucking so bad. So even assuming they make stormtroopers look awesome, since they're ROBOTS, all you have to do to kill a Jedi is program them to shoot the same target simultaneously, right? I mean a Jedi can't deflect dozens of shots at once.

The droids don't need to kill jedi, nor do they even need to be very good at killing clones. The entire war is just a pretext for Sheev to take power, so it's in his best interests to have a shitty army of easily destroyed robots fighting against his also shitty army of autistic clones. If they were any good at their job the separatists would stand a chance of winning, which Sheev doesn't want because they're not a bunch of cucks who are going to roll over and accept his control like the republic does.

I LOVED YOU