All memes and shit aside, is this ACTUALLY worth listening to? No fanboy, no hater and no meme answers...

All memes and shit aside, is this ACTUALLY worth listening to? No fanboy, no hater and no meme answers, but a decent argument.

yes

Unironically, yes. I thought it was all just a meme but you'd be hard pressed to name an album that goes harder than this one.

Feeling a light 7 on this thing.

Yeah they're bangers but they're not interesting, I can get bangers fucking anywhere

It's pretty much just fun, not-thinky music. If you don't like trap this probably won't change your mind but it's decent for what it is.

meme garbage thats being shilled by middle schoolers

It goes pretty fucking hard. Lyrics are obviously typical Soundcloud fare (no really messages or meaning), but the performance and flow is really strong and energetic. I would probably give it a strong 6.

t. DG fan

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES xDd

They ever find his shoe?

no its really not, it tries to be aggressive but it is impossible to take seriously coming from a rainbow haired child molester

no clearly not it's rap and bad rap at that

YOU A LOSER NIGGA
UP THAT UZI NIGGA

t. Trippie Redd
t. iffy nigga

YES IT FUCKING IS

>stuffing a dildo in your underwear
lol, I gotta admit, this guy is funny.

>goes harder than this one
god I hate faggots who talk like this

ya the music is ok but goddamn i love his antics hes a god tier troll

I'm torn on this guy. He's an awful person and a pedophile yet he makes some of the hardest hip hop since Waka Flocka.

I wasn't planning to listen to it. I just liked the cover and saw it on Spotify, so gave it shot.

It's not going to blow you away, but IT IS very hard, aggressive rap. 69 goes hard like a motherfucker. I'd say give it a chance, it's short. But it ain't anything special.

>I listen to 6ix9ine

6ix9ine posting is the worst gimmick

This is my personal favorite soundcloud rap tape

If I'm gonna be listening to ignorant shit I want it delivered with THIS kinda voice

Plus the beats are well above average, they don't feel like they were produced in a half hour like 90% of generic trappy shit

imo he seems like a nice person to me and the whole not wearing designer shit and 'flexing in GuCcI' won me over and that pedo stuff is bs

is he piscis?

As somebody who hates SoundCloud rap, I agree with this 100%

There’s actually a personality and soul on this record. It doesn’t sound like another soul sold, which is nice