Did they fuck?

Did they fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQL5zdEy-3k
nypress.com/article-22641-franchise-overboard.html
articles.latimes.com/2003/sep/19/opinion/oe-bloom19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like to pretend they ended up together instead of with the Weasleys.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQL5zdEy-3k
OOOOOO CHILDREEEEEEN

No, Harry saved himself for his blacked sloppy seconds, and used up ginger wife.

why do you keep asking dishonest redit media poster?

Does it matter when they were both fucked by one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody; just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>>a-at least the books were good though
>"No!"

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

harry probably slimed her

This is why I dislike this pasta
>Try to look up a few keyword in the archives.
>Get page after page of your deleted pasta
>skip to page 25 thinking your pasta would be gone.
>Still there
>Skip to page 58
>pasta still there
>skip to page 101
>Your deleted pasta is still there...give up search

The next day
>Go to /aco/ for reasons.
>see this pasta there as well.
>People actually relying to it because they don't know it's pasta.

I don't know if I wanna punch you or shake your hand.

Imagine being user in that board and having to be all like "damn, Shitposter, your pasta is fuckin' fine, all repetitive with your stale bait and horrific additions. I would totally reply to you, both Anonymously and as the real me." when all he really wants to do is post another Bane thread in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be user and not only sit in your chair while this autist flaunts his boring pasta in front of you, the sanefagged replies barely concealing the repetitiveness and autism, and just sit there, post after post, thread after thread, while he perfected that pasta. Not only having to tolerate his aspergers but his haughty attitude as the newfags tell him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, OC LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his extra chromosome fucking posting contort into types of shitposts you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been responding to nothing but a healthy diet of Arnold and katana and later alleged John pasta for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sup Forums. You've never even seen anything this fucking boring before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his rolling stomach as he giggles again and posts suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in his "original (for that is what he calls himself)" pasta, the pasta he worked so hard for months. And then he posts in a other thread, and you know you could shitpost in every thread in this board before the mods could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking user. You're not going to lose your future posts over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>You're actually stupid enough to think that it's the same guy

I don't know if I wanna punch you or shake your hand.

>>Go to /aco/ for reasons.

I never said I thought it was the same guy posting it over and over again. I said "This is why I dislike this pasta" I'm aware that the pasta is bigger than just one user.

I'm an animator tho. I make the girlys come to life just like Uncle Walt.

It's heavily implied in the books.

So is Slughorn fucking his students, it's probably just because JK is terrible at conveying meaning.

SLUGGED AND CLUBBED

dem teef
dat mouth

Yes, but Emma was the top, of course.

lol where?

Even Rowling regrets not pairing them together.

The Slug Club was magical Comet Pizzas.

I decided to look up the origins of this pasta. The first part is from a review of Deathly Hallows Part 2, by a guy named Armond White.
web.archive.org/web/20110716023203/nypress.com/article-22641-franchise-overboard.html
The second part is by a guy named Harold Bloom, though he was mostly ranting about Stephen King:
articles.latimes.com/2003/sep/19/opinion/oe-bloom19

Hey fag we know and guess what the nigger gave it a 7/10 and couldn't help but generalize about a series where every single film was different.

Armond liked Jack and Jill Transformers 2 , Gi Joe 1 and 2 and Indy 4 among other shitfests. Sup Forums is so retarded they dont understand irony of this fags opinions when they see it and some now think believe his drivel.

>a guy named Harold Bloom
not just a guy, its THE guy you imbecile

How do we fix her?

Why fix what's already perfect

Yea and Rowling didn't veto speilberg the studio veteod Gilliam. Regardless its the most successful franchise/series ever and was only overtook by the MCU when they had a total of 15 films to its 8

That's like asking how we can salvage the Titanic.

you're not serious, are you?

Bullying or being mean to Emma is prohibited

>implying she isn't a goddess and above ever single shit Sup Forums waifu anons parade

She's literally perfect and I'm conservative. This board shills emma HRC instagram roberts and a herpes frog for christ sake. The hate she gets is because of how popular she is so people push back since they like someone else inferior.

The korinefag has a seething hatred for HP and emma watson you can taste the grudge in his intros. He hates memes and he is shitposting here 12 hours a day. Sometimes the pasta isn't posted and then it is posted religously.

>tfw Emma will never look at you like this

I doubt it, but I bet Harry tried sniffing her crotch while she was sleeping

I know that's what I would do

>tfw Emma will never look like this again

Time is the ultimate villain

Acting lessons and plastic surgery

You'd grab her boob right?

I'd use that memory extraction spell to steal her memories of masturbating furiously to Lockhart

>312x372
Why live?

Don't need to she's a better actress than almost all that which tv parades

I do it for her

He face after puberty went back to looking the exact same near the end of HP as it did in CoS. Lots of people still think she looks like a middle aged teenager