This board is a fucking disgrace lately, baneposting needs to return to restore this board

This board is a fucking disgrace lately, baneposting needs to return to restore this board.

I'm sick of palpatineposters, pedoposters and worst of all the fucking blackposters.

ironically, baneposting is what killed this board.

Sheev posting can stay. We should bring back Segalposting as well. However the Big guy comes first.

>believing this

the people who complained about baneposting are who killed the board

Let me guess you're newfag that came from Reddit or Twitter because baneposting blew up in 2014.

evidently Sup Forums just made memes reality again today by trolling the CIA with a fake report by agen "Wilson"

don't know the whole story yet. moving too fast.. so fast...

Crom laughs at your flight-plan.

If dubs, baneposting lives on forever

I've been here for years, the irony is that the people who hate baneposting are the true redditors

This desu senpai.

Only reddit hates board culture. If you don't like images then go back to plebbit faggots.

Oh fool. No living man can kill Bane.

Has Sup Forums finally surpassed prime Sup Forums

Oh shit.

>No living man
BANE?!

as I get the whole story it's less Bane related than I thought. Still I like any story that involves "CIA" and "Wilson"

No the joke is that CATWOMAN killed him.

this dumb thing makes me giggle whenever i think of it. then i realize how impossible it is to communicate the collateral beauty of baneposting to those around me

Bane is out, post CIAs.

Keep postan them banes brother

>can't even banepost without bringing up Trump
get the fuck off this board

>board culture
Spotted the Reddit tourist

Expect A LOT more CIA/Baneposting after what the cretins at Sup Forums just did.

So why is it that this character manages to transcend a mediocre movie and be the crowning achievement of capemovies?

Hothead pls

It wasn't "Agent Wilson".

They sent the story to "Rick Wilson", a Republican employee of some sort who spends all day fighting with Sup Forumsacks on twitter and once went on CNN to describe 4channers as "losers who live with their parents and masturbate to anime".

No, you're the reddit. Sorry.

>somebody writes an article about a phony Trump scandal
>random Sup Forumsack claims to have planted it
Where's the proof of anything?

>Still I like any story that involves "CIA" and "Wilson"

oh god the memes never stop

He uses the term "yiddler". That term shows up in the report Buzzfeed printed.

Buzzfeed have no proof that this is a report from the CIA. The CIA obviously says it's not a report from the CIA.

Buzzfeed even says it's rumors.

Sup Forums may have trolled buzzfeed, but claiming they trolled the CIA is spurious.

>there will never be a live-action LoGH with him as Job Truniht
Suffering.

I agree, If you hate bane posting, simply go back to r

hothead get out

See how his hands are like that? It means he's a bottom bitch and I'm a horny bear scout who's ready to get his dick wet, WOOF WOOF

CNN is unusually perceptive in this case

Baneposting has ascended beyond a mere meme. It is a way of life, a religion.

>tfw to smart for baneposting

Cocaine?

What did you mean by this?
Lmao kinooooo

Sup Forums sucks now. I'm bored of Sup Forums.

baneposting and sheevposting is great though, c'mon.

but the pedoposters should be in jail, and obviously the race-baiting blackposters (actually, the same guys as the pedoposters) are obviously pathetic scum trying to provoke racism in unhappy people.

Get it Animated, ill call it in.

ironically it was baneposting that brought all the redditors here because it is in every sense a reddit meme

upboated sir!

BUMP?

>palpatineposters
They're annoying but it at least belongs here
> pedoposters and worst of all the fucking blackposters
This stuff needs to be punished hard.

Pol sent to Wilson, knowing that he would send it to ex-CIA (and a never trump guy who nearly beat Hillary in Utah) Evan McMullin. McMuffin sent it to John McCain. And somewhere along the line it got to the media.

>but claiming they trolled the CIA is spurious
They didn't troll the CIA, but they trolled a shitty politician who used to work for the CIA and who uses his connection to the CIA to claim that the CIA somehow endorses the shit he peddles.