EU is ruled by undemocratic bureaucrats

>EU is ruled by undemocratic bureaucrats
why do Sup Forumstards believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/juncker-vows-to-use-new-powers-to-block-the-far-right-nq5r5tnqq
youtu.be/34giUftE7BI
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry.

Cologne was just the beginning.

I hope you enjoy it.

Do you have proof of the contrary?

Ignorance. The people on this board are largely simple minded people who have no idea how the EU works so you will see lots of bullshit being posted here.

Similar to "da J00s are responsible for everything bad evur".

It's just a way stupid people try to make sense out of stuff they can't understand.

This is why Germans should have been exterminated.

Your culture and race dies in our life time. It's already reached the point it cannot be stopped.

hello Merkel enjoying your stay on Sup Forums? I'd post some pics of dogs but I heard Putin already does that kinda thing

Maybe you guys can point out which of the EU institutions is ruled by "undemocratic buerocrats"?

Because it is?

>vote for MEPs
>MEPs make up EU Parliament
>elect state leader
>Leader makes up part of the EU council
So far so regular representative democracy bullshit
>EU Council nominates and votes on EU President
>EU President and EU Council appoint and agree on the EU Commission
>MEPs not part of this process
>interests of entire nations represented by a single person
>This is how the executive of the EU is formed

Go fuck yourself Hans

let's take an easy one the president, how is the president of the eu elected?

>jews are not responsible for everything
>jews owning most of the multinational companies
>jews owning almost all of the american military industry

Come back when you have broken free from jewish lies.

The greatest political decision of this generation has been made by elites and not put to the vote. The replacement of french and germans (due to their total demographics collapse) with Africans and muslims.

There is no democracy in France or germany. The rich made the decision for you.

>Undemocratic
Laws proposed and repealed by people who aren't elected by the people

>buerocrats
It is illegal to wholesale bunches of bananas with just 2 or 3 bananas

thetimes.co.uk/article/juncker-vows-to-use-new-powers-to-block-the-far-right-nq5r5tnqq

60 million ethnic germans are due to die in the coming decades. They will leave their wealth to their decendents. The 20 million remaining ethnic germans. 60 to 80 million immigrants and their decendants are required keep germanys economy continuing in that time frame.

What happened the last time so much wealth was held by an ethnic minority in germany?

I advise all ethnic germans to convert to Islam BEFORE they decide to kill you.

Glad you asked.
Jean-Claude Juncker, the President of the European Commission, was elected by the European Parliament

It isn't unusual for you Germans, but normal people don't want government in every aspect of their lives.

Far right means white.

The EU commission are LITERALLY bureaucrats whom nobody elected.

Geez, I really wonder why

see
it's about as democratic as fascism senpai, why don't you actually research the EU, or are you paid to give your opinions

Not by the people. So elites make deals with each other and choose a leader. Its feudalism. No democracy.

Angela Merkel is the German Chancellor.
She is not an unelected EU buerocrat.

Because I worked there.

The communist party in china chooses it's leader too. Quite democratic by European standards.

Because it is a bureaucratic hive of scum that serve only interests of multi-national corporations and shits on all democratic institutions starting from free speech.

Except that germans were lied to. They are told it's a refugee crises and not the death of the German ethnicity.

This. Without basically war at this point, actual Germans are doomed.

There are German diaspora, but they quickly mix with other whites.

I will never forgive those responsible as long as I live

The people voted for their representatives in EU Parliament, and said representatives voted for Juncker.
I fail to see how this process is undemocratic.

Are you aware that the EU Council comprises the heads of state or government of the member states, which were democratically elected by their respective people?

if you don't understand how the dilution of the democratic vote to the point where what the people think or want does not matter or is ignored in the case of is undemocratic than goddamn how much do they pay you per post

And they are appointed by a councile of the head of states of European nations.
It is as undemocratic as a head of state appointing his ministers.

>Greece bailout referendum
>ignored
Ignored by the Greek gouvernment, you mean?

>facts
why do Sup Forumstards believe them?

The commission decides on the laws. Elected representatives cannot propose laws.

No democracy.

It's that continuous play between satirists and conspiracists that pushes half truths up and keeps facts unchecked
If you're here for intelligent political debate you're in for a wild ride

Because the treaties that were "made vote again" were renegotiated, until everybody was content with them
Do you think the people are so stupid that they vote differently for the exact same treaty?

>People should decide on stuff which has worldwide consequences
Fuck off,I dont want some uneducated babyboomer to make the important decisions.

Just look at america

>Are you aware that the EU Council comprises the heads of state or government of the member states, which were democratically elected by their respective people?

You know that bit where I said the entire interests of a nation are represented by a single person, who in our case was elected with around 30% of the electorate?

Yeah. So democratic.

>why do Sup Forumstards believe this?
>Sup Forumstards
>tards
>retards
It is in the name.They are retarded.

No one is allowed to vote on any important decisions in either the US or Europe. Don't worry.

How is he elected in the US?

I hate to tell you but "ignored" and "made to vote again" does not mean renegotiated nor does it mean democratic, EU is the new face of fascism in Europe

>breaking free
>when juden controls the narrative aka the media

>Elected choose the senior officials (the Commission)

no, the Commission chooses itself, it only get the confirmation from the MEP

>The EU is undemocratic
What is an MEP?

People who are unelectable at the national level get sent to Europe where they pretend that they vote on a leader.

>Laws proposed and repealed by people who aren't elected by the people
>brexiters actually believe this

Because it's factual.
Just shut up and accept that the 4th Reich is going to fail.

we are talking about the EU my misdirecting friend not America remember

You're right, it's actually run by (((bankers)))

The commission. The system is designed to do as much as it can without democracy interfering with business.

>The process of ratifying the treaty was fraught with difficulties in three states. In Denmark, the first Danish Maastricht Treaty referendum was held on 2 June 1992 but a shortfall of fewer than 50,000 votes resulted in the treaty not being ratified.[7] After the failure, alterations were made to the treaty through the addition of the Edinburgh Agreement which lists four Danish exceptions. The treaty was eventually ratified the following year on 18 May 1993 after a second referendum was held in Denmark,[8] with legal effect after the formally granted royal assent on 9 June 1993.[9]

>Germany assblasted that the uk is leaving it's club house

>who in our case was elected with around 30% of the electorate?
Isn't that more the problem of the British democratic system rather than the European?

You have no right to say the EU isn't Democratic enough when your own election process is further from being what you demand the EU to be

>>The Russian Empire is undemocratic
>What is the Duma?
This is what you sound like.

>ECB
>Not elected by anyone
>Not responsible to any court of law

Because it is. It also provides a cover for elected officials to pass the buck so that they can avoid the responsibility to their constituency.

youtu.be/34giUftE7BI

We should have listened to you in 1918 Francois. My apologies.

>They answer to you via MEPs
And Whitehall answers to the elected government.

>Laws are approved by elected national parliaments
Or else.

Argue for the EU of you like but it dilutes democracy to the point that no great change can ever occur without the consent of a globalist elite. If I thought the EU would lead to European Nationalism I'd be voting remain, but it's just death by cuckoldry.

false equivalence, I'm not making an argument based on the fact that the US is more democratic my fascist friend ergo NOT AN ARGUMENT

Did you vote for anyone running the EU shitshow?
didn't think so.

It's a problem with both. I don't have the option to change my own political system, I don't have the option to leave one just as bad, if not worse.

European citizens elect their own members of parliament. They elect cabinet. Cabinet members of European countries elect EU leadership.

It's pretty removed from actual voters. Your average municipal bureaucrat has stronger democratic mandate than EU commission.

Fuck off back to your trump circlejerk with your 4th grade reasoning

I do have* for the second

enjoy your ignorance, obviously never actually had to defend your opinions with anything other than emotion and buzzwords

Do you have any notion of EU law? It's one big clusterfuck where they steal as much power as they can from the national government

They are allowed to do everything and there is little seperation of powers: no checks and balances, no trias politica...

EU parliament lacks the very defining feature of parliament, they cannot propose laws. They only vote to approve laws.... as many times it's needed for them to pass 'em.

EU is sort of cargo cult democracy. It has most of it's trappings, without having actual democracy.

>see a post defending the EU
>check flag
>German

tough luck pal

We don't need to tell you to fuck off. There won't be a germany soon enough. Did your leaders not tell you that your population has collapsed and you desperately need the refugees as replacements?

Because it's true.

Because it's true.

The European Commission has the right to introduce laws, all the Parliament can do is approve or disapprove. Standard policy is to either wait a while before reintroducing the law or to offer some snake oil measures that don't have an effect on the initial law.

The people don't get to vote for the commission.

>why bad?
>muh other parliaments with similar system

In countries (such as mine) the people get to vote for the politicians who've actually got the power to introduce laws and amend them, as well as forming, controlling and opposing the gouvernment.
Our version of the commission is indirectly elected by the provincial politicians that we've elected into power and all it can do is approve or disapprove of the final draft of the laws.

That is more democratic than the EU ever has been and ever will be.

so you leave the EU to stay in a even more undemocratic system? See European Comission is as removed from the actual European voter as any Finnish ministery from the Finnish voter, for example

The point that went over your head is that nobody except for neo liberals would doubt that the US is a democratic country with democratic elections
So criticizing the EU with your flag makes as much sense as britbongs blaming the masses of pakis in their country on the EU

Spinelli Plan - that's all I should say in this matter. Check it.

>why do Sup Forumstards believe this?
For instance because they stated that they will ignore all legally and democratically elected right wing members of the European Parliament.

Which means they're only democratic if you're a lefty SJW scum.

As already mentioned before, the European Comission is appointed by the European council, which is made of the head of states of European countries. And those head of states were democratically elected by their respective population

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

The point that went over your head is that facts don't care about where you are from, who the fuck taught you to debate you are getting absolutely btfo'd.
What you have to realize that the EU is a dilution of the already more undemocratic system, therefore the EU is always worse.

My prediction for ww3 is germany france and africa vs Europe.

That infographic is so wrong I don't even know where to start.

I'd also rather be subject to one imperfect system that I have a chance of changing than one which I don't.

>democratic
Do you even know what that means? The people have no say in anything. Troll harder.

What an embarrassment.

>commission is unelected and propose legislation
>parliament largely made up of people I cannot elect

Sure sounds undemocratic to me

I give up

Your people gave up decades ago. It's why you are going extinct.

>parliament largely made up of people I cannot elect
what? all of the members of parliament are elected by European citizens

t. Jean-Claude Juncker

If by head of state you mean presidents, we've got a king.

The argument is that it's not democratic enough. We can't vote for those with the relevant powers directly, and more importantly we can't vote them out.

>inb4 should have been republic

Dont let this happen, europe would be gone.

Because it's true lmao

I have really come to hate you Germans. I swear to God that I will masturbate anytime I read about you women getting brutally raped.

just out of curiosity do you know what the electoral college is in America?

Almost all of the parliament is made up of people who do not represent me in any way and who do not rely on my vote.

Most of which do not live in my country. That's not democracy- it's a sham. It doesn't work. You can't rule 28 countries by one parliament.

>cEUcks don't understand vote dilution

The larger the voting population and the further from that population the government is the less democratic

It's why you, as an individual, can hold a value but at the same time your government fucking hates your values

Because it is. 8 of 40 votes on major legislation goes to unelected thirdparties. Not to mention the very fact that the people who are subject to the rules from this opaque institution don't have a direct say in it.

Germany and France are the aggressors and we must fight you. Europe is gone if we don't. Your leaders have sold you.