How much of this board us ironic?

The lines are blurred here. It's like these people have never met a black person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKmVWrV5k38
youtube.com/watch?v=fBLr7lIuQ5c
youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U
youtube.com/watch?v=fxuZO7Pm288
youtube.com/watch?v=sv3LG6VVo8o
youtube.com/watch?v=L6_SbflSwAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Um0Mh2L0l9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_landmark_African-American_legislation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's 100% satire

Sup Forums is 100% satirical.

>It's like these people have never met a black person

Ho ho ho.

Quite the opposite my friend.

Sup Forums is a board of peace
#notall/pol/acks

Also this

I have met too many niggers. Every time I see one I want to kill them. It is enraging to see their disgusting faces around.

After you spend a few years here you wont fucking care. In the end you have your own politics/opinions and the anons on the screen have other opinions.

Is this true? Nothing wrong with being Right Wing, but some crazy opinions spouted constantly... For all I know this could be irony too

I'm in too deep here

The only people that say it's ironic aren't regulars and they hope it's ironic.

It's not. There's some half-ironic self-depricating humour going on that's only slightly tongue in cheek.

I've only met one non-white person and it's the nice chinese lad across the street desu.

Sup Forums is satire

i am antifa ive killed 4 nazis so far

All satire my friend. We're a board of peace really. Don't be so Sup Forumsphobic.

I know that feel bro, the only people who don't have never lived around niggers

so this statement also is satirical, so in reality you want to say 'satire' label is a bait for newfags and this board is real if you look behind the curtain?

What did you mean by this?

On the contrary, I've met too many black people.

On the off chance that this is not a troll: The most racist people in the U.S. live in the blackest states. The liberals preaching tolerance and equality live in 98% white areas.

Same is true in europe. People like to shit on racist for supposedly being from low education background but in reality it is simply those people that have to live with foreigners due to similar economic status.

Every fucking smarmy liberal turning their nose up at those "dumb racists" deserves to be hanged for their arrogance and treacherous ways.

I am 100% serious when I say I hate blacks and want them to die.

I grew up in Compton. It's not satire, my friend. I fucking wish it were satire.

nice satire user keep it up

>black
>person
>human

wew lad

Whole board is satire. Obviously we've met niggers, it's how we can parody them so well.

kek

I live in a 60% black town. Not satire.

I live in the blackest area of my city though. It's culturally quite different to middle class suburbia but the people are the same when you get down to it

What was it like?

>How much of this board is ironic?
None of it

I grew up around a lot of black people

I honestly just feel sad for them

Because they get held down by other black people

And those same people holding them down tell them somebody else is doing the holding

You sound like a nigger lover. Have you considered suicide?

I don't know that means

And yeah

You should carry it out. You seem like a waste of space.

>le only people who've never met black people hate black people meme
>totally explains why the most racist people in America are found where the most blacks are found too

Sick banters UK I like that touch of satire

I have no idea how many people here are serious; I laugh at everyone all the same.

You're literally French

They get held down by their genetics you fucking retard.
There literally is nothing you can do to elevate them. The outliers will always be outliers and their children will regress back to the nigger mean.

Race and IQ strongly correlate as do IQ and success in the modern world.

Stop being a fucking cu.ck or gtfo.

Because racists like to be vocal about it and complain. They secretly relish it

Sup Forums is a meme.

Whoah buddy, don't cut yourself on your edge m8

If you love niggers you belong in the graves with them.

And you area nigger loving suicidal faggot.

British blacks are completely different from American blacks.

American blacks are literally another species, so far separated from their African ancestors and inbred to the point of retardation that they're barely classified as human.

Just be happy to know that the rest of the world doesn't think like /pol. This is an EXTREMELY right-wing forum.

I'm only here for the news and the banter.

Your opinion is discarded, go and surrender and watch your economy tank some more

For all you newfags out there:
0%.
The "le pol is a satire x'DDD" is a lefty disinfo tactic. Also it is easier on the fragile psyche on the average redditor to think this, rather than acknowledge certain facts perpetrated around here.

it is 100% satire because all we are doing is laughing at the downfall of our civilization.

This is just not true though, is it? I mean you can find examples of these kind of people in any race.

You must be fun at parties and goddamn I do love me some niggers. They have the best music.

Non-satirical posters are ruining this precious board day by day...

How many times do we have to repeat. Only a fool believes what is written on the Web.

Real life experiments > all best scientific article

You are a nigger-lover, you have no opinion of worth to begin with. You should consider suicide and remove your weakness from existence.

I do not attend parties with blacks. You should try it.

Sup Forums is completely 100% satire. Me and my wife's son browse Sup Forums everyday and laugh at the memes. Remember to vote remain and together we'll live in a peaceful utopia come this November when the very first female president is elected.

For real the vocal minority always overshadows the silent majority.

you think people would actually be racist in the current year? come on dont be ridiculous

You're missing out on all the bangers then family

I'll think I'll take my advice from a citizen of a Country that's not shit-tier.

If you overlay demographic maps over voter maps, you will immediately see in almost every country that non-white immigrants pool in urban centers and vote liberal, while the surrounding areas vote conservative.

On the other hand, places with no nearby immigrant urban centers(therefore filled with people who have no experience with them outside of media) also tend to vote liberal.

>They have the best music.
Like what?

It's all satire FBI/CIA/MI-5 :^)

So Americans should be ignored. Understood.

No, I am doing just fine. Blacks are disgusting. I have no idea why anyone would want to be near one.

Rock n Roll, Spoken Word, Rap. While there is bad music in any genre if you actually look instead of sticking to uninformed preconceived notion you'll find great music.

The meme does not care whether you post it in jest or for real. The only thing the meme cares about is that you post it at all so that it has a bigger chance of being repeated like the ripples in the water caused by a frogs croaks. With meme magic your intent is secondary, because if the meme is repeated enough there will be someone out there who will take it seriously either way.

We care not for why you meme, tadpole. What matters is that you meme at all.

C'est quoi le site ?

"You shall wave like a flag towards stronger wind to achieve personal gains" ~Common Sense

I'm not even satirical because man must be cunning and grab everything he can to make his life easier.

www.ifitweremyhome.com

As if you frog eating fairies would still exist if the rest of the world didn't have to bail you out at every turn.

Nice pic

We're post-ironic.

>Rock n Roll
Best rock was white though, Chuck Berry sounds like shit
>Spoken Word
wew
>Rap
lad

Merci

Saw several yesterday.
Dropped wife off at hair salon. Went to fun store and bought two pounds of Unique gunpowder.
Parked in shade and here comes one. It's 97* and he is staggering. Dry black washcloth or towel draped over his head. Its 4 pm and he is high or drunk or both.
As he walks by, an old white guy in a motorized wheelchair overtakes him. He starts yelling at the old man.
"yubba bubba, dat booty call, muh nikka brudder muh fukkah, muh dik".

Then what do you consider to be great music? In terms of artists not genre.

Hi FBI and BKA! I'd like to assure you that all of this board is ironic, it's satire, m'kay? Thanks for listening, bye!

All 20th century white music is culturally appropriated

Oh go fuck yourself french fry, of course those numbers are going to be higher statistically. Our country is alot larger than your's ya fucking autist, smaller country, less variant, smaller statistics. No one wants to live in fucking France unless there name is muhammad you dumb cunt. You fucks were still shitting in the streets in the fucking 80's.

I'm not talking about certain examples.

Most of the black people over here typically fulfill the stereotypes you see us talk about. I'm not talking about one or two bad personal experiences I've had, I'm talking about every one I've encountered since childhood, all the ones I've read about in the news, both local and national, the statistics I've read, the personal experiences I've heard from other, from friends, to family, including parents, and grandparents.

They're niggers, and they'll never be anything but niggers. They're loud, they're violent, they're stupid, they kill, loot, rape and pillage whenever they're given an excuse to do so.

American blacks account for only 12.1% of our population, but commit 52.5% of the homicide, commit robbery at a rate of 8.55 times that of whites, and 1 in 15 black men are in jail as we speak.

You guys have more of a problem with Muslims, but our problem is black people, plain and simple. I understand your lack of understanding, as I don't have very many Muslims where I live, but what I do understand, despite not having and personally negative experiences with them (or any experiences whatsoever, for that matter) is that where Muslims go, rape and murder follows.

>Oh go fuck yourself french fry, of course those numbers are going to be higher statistically. Our country is alot larger than your's ya fucking autist
The common factor would actually be that America is full of niggers and spics.

ahahah

alright now im gonna have to tell you to fuck off to tumblr

I get this idea though I disagree with it somewhat. It might be a liberal argument, but you have to look at culture and history, these are people who come from a heritage of slavery and lack of education and mistreatment and oppression. Expecting them to be integrated members of society in a short space of time is unfounded. Muslims don't have that excuse, they just have an awful barbaric religion that allows them to do what they want

Well not everyone on /pol has been mugged, raped or assaulted.

>78279235
>Blues
>Rock
>Jazz
>Soul
>Gospel
>Folk

It's a fact, unless we're talking about minimalism or something. You're obviously uneducated on music history so just stay out of it family. Don't let your views get in the way of facts

youtube.com/watch?v=WKmVWrV5k38
youtube.com/watch?v=fBLr7lIuQ5c
youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U
youtube.com/watch?v=fxuZO7Pm288
youtube.com/watch?v=sv3LG6VVo8o
youtube.com/watch?v=L6_SbflSwAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Um0Mh2L0l9s

If you saying blacks created all of those you would be wrong.... not getting in your arguement but you need to do some fact checking yourself before you call others out.

You're* fucking typos

I've literally spoken to two or three in my 32 years.

I don't get into taxis driven by Africans.

The Jew conspiracy stuff is ironic
the Nazi worship is ironic

the rest is real opinions

How many black people have you talked to? The majority I have are nice but incredibly stupid and almost always late.

So the solution would be to send them back to where we so wrongly bought them from, right?

Also, that's bullshit, the Chinese have been here for a much shorter period of time, were discriminated against just as much, and have surpassed many whites, nonetheless blacks.

Besides, we've been passing legislation since fucking 1787 for these fuckers, and it still isn't enough apparently. We literally give them free food, clothing, and shelter, and they still can't avoid fucking up.

Just read, the list goes on and on about how much we've tried to help them throughout the years:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_landmark_African-American_legislation

For God's sake, we abolished literacy tests for voting rights because niggers couldn't fucking read, instead of just making them learn how to read and write. We've practically handed everything to them on a silver fucking platter for the past 50 years, and they're worse off now than they were back then.

The Asians have been here for 3 generations, and they're pretty much totally integrated. The blacks have been here for 300 years and they still can't do it. At some point, you've just gotta say "It's not us, it's you. We just don't go to together, so let's just put you back where you belong."

Is there even any blacks in your country?

Sup Forums is satire

everyone here is actually a mixed race bisexual who loves hillary clinton.

The roots of those genres come from black culture and I will 100% defend that. Jazz came about due to black musicians using western instruments in different ways to white artists. Modern folk and blues have obvious roots in slave music, as do Soul and Gospel music. Rock is a bit hazier but again it stems from Blues music and was originally a Black counterculture movement in America that blew up

lel

Hundreds. I agree on the late part, that's generally a cultural thing, but most of the Black people I know are actually articulate and intelligent

Inspiration isn't the same as creation user....

Just black taxi drivers.

The immigrants live in camps. I'm not joking.

It's wonderful.

If you want some good reading material on the subject, try 'The Rising Tide of Color Against White World Supremacy' by Lothrop Stoddard and 'Heart of Darkness' by Joseph Conrad.

RToC outlines all the various races, their history, their success, their failures, etc. HoD is just a really good read, and should enlighten you on what happens when the white man ventures too far into the negroes' territory.

Do you work with them, or just party with them? I don't know. I work with a lot of Caribbeans, and they tend to be really nice, but stupid as fuck.

Must be nice kek