Tfw no pop punk gf to cuddle and eat pizza and smoke weed and listen to bands with

Tfw no pop punk gf to cuddle and eat pizza and smoke weed and listen to bands with

ew

DUDE

It’s not as good as it sounds. I don’t even want to elaborate

WEED

Then don't post a comment with no real input, otherwise explain

LMAO

1. She slept around with other people behind my back.

2. She seemed to only want or need me when she was overly emotional and needed an empathic talking dumpster

3. Over time, I began to realize music was aesthetic for her, where as for me it’s a way of life.

4. Because of relationship tensions, smoking weed with her would just intensify the anxiety rather than chilling out and relaxing to you’re favorite record.

5.) I realized I was only into her because of Aesthetic and status, which is the opposite of how I feel about love

Better off dating a yuppie if you’re gonna date crazies

>where as for me it’s a way of life.

art hoes

Well it’s true, but if you kill yourself fine by me

love a bit of pop-punk desu

That sucks but like damn you’re dumb

Imagine this being an actual desire of yours.

T. 16 year olds

They're fucking whores. Why would you? Every ""pop punk"" girl I met was the most slutty girls ever. They would cheat constantly and always talk loudly about gangbangs they do once a week. Disgusting creatures. Their vaginas smell awful too.

I would rather have deaf gf than a gf who listens to shit such as pop punk

literally nothing wrong with a deaf gf

hayley dream girl

these girls cheat OP

>3. Over time, I began to realize music was aesthetic for her, where as for me it’s a way of life.
ur such a fucking queer lmao no wonder she wanted someone who wasnt such a fag lmao