Fox Sports Radio's Clay Travis

Does Sup Forums listen? What's his endgame?

I think he unironically is trying to end ESPN all by himself. He's doing God's work.

His endgame is to get ratings and money. That being said, I agree with most of his opinions.

lmao Clay went on CNN and started talking about boobs and they flipped out

He's like the Howard Stern of sports.

His end game is triggering snowflakes which he does amazingly.

He's pretty based and loves the SEC, college football. Great gives-no-fucks mentality and has a law degree so he usually crushes people in squabbles. He's a douche but he's our douche.

This is the same guy who asked Tim Tebow if he was a virgin at a press conference back in 2009. He has built his career on this stuff.

lol

ebin

I want to slip into Brooke's holes so damn bad.

He really just enjoys fucking with people. It's great.

How is that bad

>Fox Sports Radio
lmao this post was bad enough without the "Fox" part

This. He's a one man wrecking crew against ESPN.

this

We can add CNN to the list. He's now gone to war with them. Clay is bulldozing the media.

favorite part was when nigger immediately went full victim and started talking about sexism

That's all they know. Our public discourse has been dumbed down this much. Marxism is sexy, facts are offensive. Is what it is. Clay is doing God's work. Fuck ESPN and CNN.

why does he believe in boobs when there's so many fakes out there?

nothin wrong with fake boobs my nigga

anyone that says otherwise doesn't have first hand knowledge, if you catch my drift

>Is the only sports commentator with the balls to look at ESPN and say "the Emperor has no clothes"
>Now exposing the Fake News Network for what it is

Clay Travis is doing God's work.

Clay Travis says a lot of great things but he is just the wrong messenger. The dude gets cucked by barstool on a weekly basis and even admits to stealing their content.

Clay just fucking doxxing niggas now, the absolute madman.

How is liking boobs sexist? What did the black knighting negro mean by that?

It's not, that's why their overreaction to it was so hilarious and pathetic.

They think finding women attractive is objectifying.

They're pharisees. They get off on telling people how dare they say X

>loves the SEC
2013 called, they want the overinflated overrated conference ego back
Literally 3rd best now

I've been up late enough to have heard it quite few times and he's just yet another boring goober doing his best cowherd impression.

He's honestly one of the worst guys on fox sports radio. I would actually rather listen to Rich fucking aisen than travis.

The only people on FSR you should be listening to are JT the Brick and Ben "the jew" Maller

Cowherd isn't trolling CNN and ESPN out of existence.