I invite you all to come live in the United States of America. It's a very nice country...

I invite you all to come live in the United States of America. It's a very nice country, and all people of all backgrounds are welcome here!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/11/17/migrants-flock-to-border-town-where-cartel-hires-burreros-to-smuggle-drugs-into.html
travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isn't it difficult to immigrate right now?

it is

unless you illegally jump the mexican border ofc

Please come to America.

Fuck off. The last thing we need is more white "people". They will probably try and run me over with a car.

They're better off elsewhere.

But for real. Do you guys mind if a Dutch guy moves to the US. Gets a job and pays his taxes. Or are you guys full?

thanks but no thanks, too many whites

Jokes aside I would like tobut it's getting more and more difficult

Too violent and terror attacks all the time. Thanks but no

Except for radical Muslims. Please stay away, we don't want you crowding our sidewalks while you are praying 8 times a day. We also like bacon and alcohol which is halal, so don't come to the infidel countries including all nations in Europe. Unless of course you are ready to abandon your faith, only then will we welcome you.

Come to Mexico, we'll actually pay you to immigrate to America

foxnews.com/world/2016/11/17/migrants-flock-to-border-town-where-cartel-hires-burreros-to-smuggle-drugs-into.html

I wouldn't even know how to start the us immigration process.

Leave my majority white, crime free country of peace and (relative) prosperity for a dystopian shithole filled with groids and shitskins?

Good joke.

It's difficult if you are white.

>It's difficult if you are white.
It's not, its equally as difficult as if you're nonwhite

People would probably think you're really cool, and exotic coming from a European country. Anti-immigration sentiment comes from refugees and illegal Mexicans, because they make demands on society while not being a citizen, or don't speak English.
Don't give up on the dream.
I will protect you.
Muslims welcome, if they like America.
Quit stealing our immigrants!
travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process.html
I believe in you.
Please come to America.

t. ESL

America is not nice while it is under a fascist regime.

You're absolutely retarded

Thanks, but I'm really scared of it sometimes

yeah no thanks

No thanks. I don't want to be brown and get shot

fuck you, shitskin.
I laugh while you whine about your new Master, Donald Trump, the one who's not on your shitskin side.

You have no power to invite other shitskins to the USA, faggot.