nasl.com/schedule
>USL
uslsoccer.com/usl-schedule
>NWSL
nwslsoccer.com/schedule

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/global-club-soccer-rankings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MLS admitting that their stupid kids league doesn't matter, who cares, no one cares about the Revs THAT much right? Let's use an NFL score in order to ridicule our own league's score.

That is hilarious behavior and says it all about the mentality of those in MLS , and even those WORKING for the league

This isn't a sudden revelation you've had, is it?

SEETHING

I've lived in 7 different major US cities throughout my life and have visited 48 states at one point or another on business. I meet thousands of different people a year and usually break the ice with small talk about sports. Out of all the people I've met in this country over the years, literally one individual gave two shits about soccer in any capacity. He claimed to be an Arsenal fan. I don't know who these American proxies are that are trying to shill the sport on this board, but it's egregiously disingenuous. If these posters are for real, at the very least, they are non-existent in the business sector (i.e. people who actually have and spend money).

The fact is, soccer has and will always remain an activity for children in this country, a reason for mothers to get out of the house and gossip with each other while the kids play a non-contact game chasing a ball around. Youth soccer season runs almost year round, so it has that advantage over other youth sports. Once kids are old enough, though, they almost without exception drop it to focus more intently on our adult sports. This post isn't meant to trigger soccer fans into replying to it, whether you're really from America, or some international fan reading this. It's just the way it is here. The more you know.

is orlando getting ready to get crushed?

>page 5 already

o-ok

Put simply, yes.

>Americans who don't like soccer/mls are the most triggered by MLS

really gets your pistons firing

I don't really care for Atlanta and their soonposting anons but I have to say that the Atlanta thread that has rednecks and customers SEETHING warms me up a little inside

why do you think that is?

Because I have to watch our national team be mediocre garbage due to mls

been a while since ive seen this pasta

it was making the rounds in the board last week. had its own thread

>tfw we could have already dominated concacrap qualifiers if we fielded this team and brought in Chandler and Mckennie

I didn't know if this was an unironic post then I saw you had Horvath starting lmfao

We need to come up with an /mls/ rep besides >My Little Sawker for

what happened to Fight and Win?

I've always wanted Windows to be our representative even though I'm not a Quakes or Wondo fan

Sheeeit, force >Windows

AFC Anchorage bb

>clap

Get to shooping

Horvath is better than trash like Rimando and Hamid.

Yes Daddy

>we are the a

Fucking a

>head to the goal user, I'll cross it to you, let's see if you can finish

ATL will break the ALL TIME attendance record today in their new stadium. Are you excited? Do you have tickets? Please take pictures for /mls/.

don't encourage them

>tfw no qtpi NWSL gf

They got a

> SELF-SERVICE REFILL STATIONS
First major sports facility to offer fans unlimited soda with access to self-service refill stations. Experience great value for the whole family on every concourse. You’ll never have to wait in line for another round of Coca-Cola.

> $2 – Non-alcoholic beverages with unlimited free refills (at freestanding refill stations). $2 – Dasani bottled water, hot dogs, pretzels, popcorn. $3 – Peanuts, pizza, nachos, waffle fries. $5 – 12oz. domestic beer.

Wish I could be there ;__;

So are we going to have to pretend that Atlanta is in any way a livable, thriving city now?

Like, we just have to pretend that the city isnt an unnavigable hellscape with no culture? It has multiple Unis and even the bar scene is shit.

I'm Kiwi and got a solid chuckle out of that picture.

Every city is a hellhole except for the nice parts. That's how atlanta is.

No, that's wrong, thanks for replying tho

why don't people want Lee Nguyen on the USMNT again

Match day, bitches. Get fucken Tumblrs.

What's with all the >soon bullshit in the catalog?

Because people forget the Revs exist. Like Robert Kraft for example...

The unlimited refills of soda is very much inviting jokes about fat Southerners and diabetes.

Still very commendable of them to keep prices so low. At CenturyLink Field a domestic beer is $9 and bottled water is $5.50. I'm not poor or anything but I'm shocked that people are buying stuff despite the extortionate pricing

Loon

>I'm not poor or anything
thanks for clarifying

about time boys

THIS ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPENING

>all those noobs silenced.

>the state of guzan

>Every now and then Jay Heaps wakes up and texts Robert Kraft “Why don’t you love me like you love Tom Brady?”

>Robert Kraft, getting up from his mattress made of macaroni noodles cooked in the tears of Patriots fans after their recent Super Bowl failure takes a long look at his phone before texting back: “Who is this, and why do you have my number?”

>Jay Heaps punches the wall in frustration. Through the tears caused by his frustration, he furiously texts back: “It’s Jay! Jay Heaps! You own the New England Revolution! A soccer team! You know, Taylor Twellman, the best player to ever play for this team? That New England Revolution!” and he slams his phone down on the IKEA brand coffee table he bought with his meagerly 50k salary. He gets up and slams his head against the wall, sobbing.

>After a few minutes, his phone vibrates. Jay looks at it with a deathly glare, questioning whether or not he should pick it up. After a minute of deliberating it with himself, he picks up the phone and reads the following message: “I have a soccer team?”

>He screams in frustration, throwing his phone against the wall, waking the neighbors in the surrounding apartments. “I FUCKING HATE YOU, ROBERT KRAFT! I FUCKING HATE YOU” he yells as he succumbs to the impending emotional breakdown, punching his couch through his tears.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

>didn't even put martinez in my fantasy team
some just kys me

ORLANDO WINS 3-3

you ready?

been ready

HAHA TIME FOR CHICAGO FIRE

fuck off dunfield holy shit

Is Kekuta Manneh the most based name in MLS?

for me, it's jalil anibaba

for me, it's Quincy Amarikwa

for me, it's Tommy Thompson

SKAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

honestly like Atlanta United lads if only for how easily posting about them triggers other americans

ahh shit

Kekuta just scored against his old team and didn't celebrate.
>#respect

DA ANSWER
AWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tchani now
>it's a non-celebration episode

>that own goal

What game is everyone watching?

mn/mtl

Because he's shit and so are Failhaber and Kljeshit.

are we going to get another revs meltdown, boys?

listening to people go off in a language you don't understand is so HYPE

GIT FUKD

Samuel Piette is basically /mls/ personified

>man bun
>fat fuck
>tucked in shirt
>probably wears a fedora off the field

>one out of four

Because no MLS player should be on the NT because the MLS is a third tier league

based sherman

CHIMP OUT

>Québec

The saltiest little fake country in the world

>projects.fivethirtyeight.com/global-club-soccer-rankings/
It's a second tier league, fyi

>538 dot com

If San Jose can't beat this shit-ass Houston team tonight, idk move the franchise to Sacramento or something.

Good job, Loon!

>literally can't see shit

W E E D

>his team doesnt have food items based on women's sports

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LAFC is gonna destroy you lags faggots

LGTSS

>lags

>losing to this TFC squad

By the way, what's the reason for the major absences?

I forgot how shitty LA has been this year.

>lags

getting ass pounded so hard they used one of their subs to add a defender before half time looooool

Well he replaced another defender

TSN is so rude

>Rowdy and proud! clap clap clap clap

Kek god bless america

LMAO

>LAGS

I WAS ALWAYS A LAFC FAN

w-who are going to stop dorondo?
no leaf can win the mlsc up

>Win against DC away
>Can't beat San Jose away
JUST

>its another complete annihilation episode

yawn

what? that's not how this works. dc sucks more than scum jose this year.

Every team worse than Minisoda should be relegated desu

Forgot to mention that they lost to Colorado last week at home