Voting remain today, sorry

Honestly, I totally understand where you faggots are coming from with your desire to declare independence from the EU, and to limit the flow of migrants and etc, but I just can't bring myself to vote against my own interests and to shoot myself in the foot.

The reason is because I'm moving to Spain in August, to retire and to cash my pension checks by the beach with no hassle, living in a nice British community of expats who also get it.

It's just not going to be the same if Britain leaves, and I don't want to spend the last of my days on a dreary, rainy isle.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephialtes_of_Trachis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disregard the flag, im visiting my grandkids

Your muslim grandkids.

you shame the men who wore those masks.

This is essentially:
>Fuck you, I got mine!

I'll find you.

Sure you will fagit

Well yeah, im not gonna shoot my own leg in the foot, dumbass

Yes, be a traitor to your fellow men, friends and your countries future.

A bit like judas, how much did the "romans" give you this time?

Fucking traitor

Ephialtes is a better comparison.

>dreary, rainy isle
>spain
>England been hotter than spain multiple times this summer

Ephialtes was a greek politician which made the greek democratic republic (or similar), so im not sure how this is comparable.

you can shoot yourself in the foot or the head. remain is the head.

Piece of shit. Karma will end you on your shitty little beach by dindus.

Don't you get it? NO WHERE IS FUCKING SAFE IF YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN.

You a brit on holiday as well?

I can tell you I'm voting remain because I saw the word "remain" in my watery shite this morning.

hope you break a hip and cant deliver your vote to the embassy in time or however voting abroad works

If you really wanted to make a convincing story you coulda just used a proxy

>Retirering in Spain
>Dont want to shoot myself in the foot
Pick one (1)

I'm a Brit and I'm voting REMAIN.

When I saw the poll this morning that said people were 51 % in favour of remain I knew that I would have to as I have never backed a looser in an election yet and I don't intend to start now.

Plus the people of Essex and Kent can't vote because all their polling stations are flooded so the main bulk of Brexiteers won't be able to vote.

this bitch must be about 50 now.

I guess that's pic unrelated then, you spineless cunt. Fuck off to Spain and don't come back.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephialtes_of_Trachis
Brought to you by the incredible power of Google.

>Fucking over your grandkids

Putting ones own selfish desires ahead of the national sovereignty of an entire nation.

This is why Europe must collapse, you fucks have had it too good for too long. I hope civil war breaks out and everything is torn down so it can be built up again.

>"I'm a traitor to my country, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'd be willing to give up my freedom if that means that I get to continue living my cushy lifestyle."

And when the day comes that the people rise up, they'll kick in your door, and drag you screaming out into the streets. Like the cowardly cur you are, you'll insist that you are a man of the people, but by then you'll be hung by your toes from a light post and left to die alongside hundreds of others.

Just remember, when that time comes, you chose that future.

>I'm going to retire to Spain!

Not before that point, I assure you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

things that won't happen: the overhysterical shitpost

People will dig up your bones and grind them down and make a statue of shame with the rest of the traitors out of the bone-meal. A statue that also serves as pissoir.

People from all over the country will come to piss in your remains, and I hope you'll feel every drop of it down in hell.

>Voting remain today
>today
>American flag
That's quite a postal system you have there.

pathetic