R

D E R
E
R

PUFF
U....F
F....U
FFUP

Bin heute mit einem Punkt zufrieden! Nur der HSV!

na also ich hab echt keinen bock mehr auf diese langen bälle ständig. sach ma üben die da weitschießen oder wat also mit fußball hat das nichts zu tun. joar HSV heute nicht fisch nicht fleisch, aber gut. den punkt heute werden wir gegen relegation brauchen.

Halt ma den Ball flach. Wer ist denn noch überhaupt fit? Alle verletzt.

>Wer ist denn noch überhaupt fit?
Jan-Fitte ;)

na der gidsol muss da ma die kids aus der zweiten holen, so seh ich dat. also tut mir leid, aber die kids sind unsere zukunft.

Ach der Gisdol muss halt mal Eier zeigen. So seh ich das.

boaah mathenia das war ja mal wieder unterste kanone. da halte ich in den alt herren noch besser.

>mfw this thread

Enen

>HIV
Hahahahahahahaha

i wouldnt mind making this the new bundes.
>el mexicANO

looking at the logo.. could it be that HSV actually stands for Hope Solo's Vagina?

take a look at the Iranian flag

>dann wäre es ein elfer, by the way
>unironically saying "by the way"

Hi bunders

based Diekmeier

Hangover is made to collapse after Christmas. You just know it.

RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER RÜSSELTIER

müll

If you and the burger would fuck off our threads would improve tenfold

paderborn 2.0?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we are essential to /bundes/, maybe YOU should fuck off

Sammer is a good pundit. Anti eurosport fags need to kill themselves.

Absolutely tragic matchday

This

is that evil denbark?

nah, the way they jump around and fiddle with their tacticool equipment is r*ddit, 100%.
agree, but HSV had huge misfortune with their injuries again. fucking wood got injured at your game it seems. gisdol had to pull up a player from the second team.

Woof

Possessed denbark

Rüsseltiere don't bark

Gisdol out -Tuchel in!

a hero denied by his homeland

Is HSV fanbase right wing? Do you guys hate St.Faguli? I knew a one kraut who was HSV fan and hated St.Faguli to the guts...

they hate Pauli but aren't necessarily political

this, the burger hating autist needs to fucking neck himself.

agree. he needs to neck himself and jump off a bridge after that, to make sure.

El hamburgANO, señores!

perro caca sudaca macaco jajajajaja

This is what happens when based Wood isnt here to save >HIV

>you now remember/Aleman/

aaaaaaaaajj

el alemANO señoras y señores aaaaaaaaaajkjkjkssksjs

Quick! How do I get a job in banking?

be bavarian and jewish

Give genes pls!

have a degree in something else than economics, no kidding.

on topic: what are you guys drinkin? whiskey here. scotch ofcourse because AMERICAN bourbon sucks hahahah

>falling for the alcoholic jew
Sorry, but I only drink water

>tfw will soon have a degree in economics

they let you operate the counter if you get straight As here
anything beyond that requires a mountain of cocaine

arent jews like muslims and not allowed to drink alcohol? at any rate, alcohol is the white man's best friend tßh lad
damn, you better be jewish then.

Tfw no hope. Really should start over and do computer science or some shit tßh

Don't let the bundes neets misguide you. Try getting an internship at a big bank, that will give you a good entry point. It might be easier to get one in Europe, so you should also consider that.

>Memeputer science
Way too oversaturated. Go for a hard engineering degree like mechanical/electrical and switch over to software like every other engineer is doing.

nah, stay in your path and try to progress with each step. being in an eternal struggle is no fun. t. EE student

>do computer science

no that meme is already over.

How is he doing?

>EE
Any advice? Im in my 3rd year of EE and I know job prospects are fucking shit for all EEs worldwide because too many old geezers wont retire. Should I switch over to CS? Or finish my EE degree and go for a masters in something else?

Too late I graduate in December.

Didnt play today because of a small injury. Hamburg looked dogshit on the attack without Bobby.

chemical engineering is where it's at. sadly I realised that when I already had a degree in physics and was halfway through a mechanical engineering degree. how people can enjoy EE is beyond me desu.

Do you at least have a job in one of your fields of study?

>expecting to be employed with a physics degree
lyl cmon. You go into research if you're doing physics. It's the most useless (yet hardest Stem) degree for employment.

>Go for a hard engineering degree
>mechanical
choose one nigga

Apparently you failed basic reading comprehension

I don't know a single unemployed physicist, at least not in Germany. Even if you're really fucking bad at everything you can still become a physics/math teacher and rake in easy money. research is a meme though, you have to be ridiculously good, have no life and be happy with shit pay.

eh im just entering 3rd year now too so i dont know much. i know in america the industry is bad, 0% growth for EE. now it might even be negative. a little tip but i dont know how much it applies to america: try to specialize in the obscure stuff like systems/control engineering. energy stuff is easily done by people who were trained in trade jobs. also the asian menace is strong in our sector, so at least here you have to be prepared to never actually work as an engineer kek. how are you keeping up in your degree?

So far Ive had a mediocre first two years but finally got my shit together and Im doing well so far in my EE courses. Im not sure what I want to specialize in since at first I chose EE so that I could do something cool like work at JPL or Spacex or something but after researching I realized that EE is fucked unless I figure out what to specialize in, who to network with, and which internships to apply to. Id like to do something akin to robotics later

R u the grill from uiuc??

I'm legit almost as excited for him as I am for Pulisic. He's American's best Blasian athlete since Tiger.

>I don't know a single unemployed physicist
>you can still become a physics/math teacher

Are you fucking retarded? Math/physics teacher is like every other teacher, wehre you don't really need no knowledge in the subject you're teaching (because school math, physics, chemistry etc) is lower level than 1. semester stuff. You only need pedagogical and educational stuff to teach borederline retarded migrant kids.

it has nothing to do with physics if that's what you mean. it's a classic installation engineering job at a rather big company.

and? you still need a degree to become a Quereinsteiger and all the joke subjects (everything apart from math / physics) is saturated anyway. I'm not saying it's a good job, but it's better than being a neet I guess.

weew working for such big dogs requires GPA's like straight 4.0 i could imagine. try to do some projects in your spare time, at least thats what our best students here do. one guy build a robot arm programmed on arduino from scratch here, so maybe you should try something similar. i noticed that big companies also want to see that you have interest in EE outside of college so do something there if that's really your passion. for my part, im gonna finish this shit and get a comfy bank job or go to our railroads lol. doing EE on a daily basis would kill me. anyways, im getting too drunk so time to sleep good night /bundes/

what is requirement to do postgrad degree in germany

No you stupid fag
He's decent but he needs to start scoring more consistently. A season with double digit goals in the league of around 15 should be his goal.

>or go to our railroads lol
yeah that's a classic as well, but it's not bad.

>uni
>more like /younges/ in here

Yep I plan to do projects on my own under the supervision of some professors and TAs to build my self up. Anyway sleepy tighty user.

but we are all old ladies

Real talk if you aren't on the autism spectrum you are at a huge disadvantage

Why?

wanna bang?

is jazzbro ever gonna post some of his own recordings?

Goood night

Hello /bundes/

never
!

have some neat live performance instead
youtube.com/watch?v=JnpyCEUESEw

>he fell for the Jaco Pastorates meme
you krauts are so easy to fool

@78281779
never reply to me again
thank you

how?

>never
;-;

& sorry to say, but i just don't like joni mitchell

there was an ella fitzgerald and louis armstrong album on youtube i wanted to post but i can no longer find it. feels bad man

I don't really like her either desu, but there aren't many youtube vids where you can actually see Michael Brecker and Jaco Pastorius sharing the same stage.

>ella fitzgerald and louis armstrong album on youtube i wanted to post but i can no longer find it.
Too bad. But I'm sure that you will remember it at some point.
Not an Ella or L. Armstrong expert, but their Porgy&Bess album has its moments, although I'm not really sure if Ellas voice fits Gershwin. But to each his own.
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ3kfDBAJWc

Given my alcohol level, I think it's better if I'm going to sleep now.