Will patrician Sup Forums ever come back?

Will patrician Sup Forums ever come back?

im alredy hear babe

This image always cracks me up. I hope it was made ironically.

It was made ironically by a person who as a teen was more or less everything on the right side of the image, which is why it is so specifically accurate to a certain kind of person.

Hello right side

Literally every person I've met both online and off that likes Kurosawa has been like the right side

Yup. It's like a mirror image of the same person, one side the tryhard, the other the aspiration.

This is basically the left verses the alt-right.

Is there an essential Arthouse chart?

Obviously missing some stuff, and a few aren't really essential.

Who the fuck makes these

That image is how Sup Forums sees itself vs how Sup Forums actually is.

>Uzu

Cheers lad.

When did patrician become equal to "numale faggot"?

dude drugs lmao

I do! And I practice with them... 5 hours a day!

me desu

Nice

When we get patrician mods.

True. Chapo Left and alt-Right

Guy on the right actually sounds pretty fun to hang out with.
He would probably be down to watch some old schlocky movies and listen to some silly speed metal, and make shitty custom characters in a WWE game.
The other guy sounds like a pretentious dickhole who would constantly criticise everything you try to do instead of just rolling with it and would probably sit in the corner reading a book instead of playing some couch multiplayer videogames.

Guy on the right is probably 22 and doesn't even know two bars you could go. Guy on the left knows everything and where to buy best weed.

>drug addiction
>patrician
no thanks

And that matters how?
Just go to the local offie, get some cider, pull an all-nighter.
I would rather watch something stupid like Maniac Cop or Basketcase, or even just Scream with friends than some arthouse film.
(Not saying those films are bad, just that its the sort of movie you watch alone or in a quiet cinema screen to truly appreciate the craft of it)

Me and my best friend met up and had a weekend where we watched movies with the word 'labyrinth' in the title. Shit was fun. Pan's Labyrinth was a bit of a mood killer though (very brutal). Good film though, should have been called Faun's Labyrinth in my opinion.

i'd rather Sup Forums be like Sup Forums and /lit/ than Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums /r9k/ and reddit
i miss condescending pretentious Sup Forums