youtu.be/BKSPV94CN0E
youtube.com/watch?v=WL8gvPduOXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any movie with Ryan Goslin
Any movie with Jennifer Lawrence
Any movie with Bradley Cooper
Any movie with Joseph Gordon Levitt
Any movie with Rene Zwelleger

Quite simply the worst thing to happen to cinema. This man kick started an entire generation of frauds pushing movies pretending to cinema much like his own work

>dishonest filmmaking
Is this the worst meme of 2017 so far?

I actually liked Only God Forgives quite a bit. Then again I saw it in a vacuum, where I didn't hear anyone else's opinions about it

His movies r good tho what's ur point

/thread add inarritu tho

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wanna fight?

Also Hitchcock and his scooby doo trash.
>meme of 2017
Its literally from /ourcinemamaster/ Godard

next generation is honest as fuck
youtu.be/BKSPV94CN0E

OGF was alright
The Neon Demon on the other hand is a textbook dishonest flick

Wrong.

Nobody even directs like kubrick

I saw it after reading that review on it being the worst movie ever

Overall, 7.9/10 it's like a surreal nightmare but in an enjoyable way

Yes.

Fuck La La Land for jumpstarting this meme. I can tell it's already gonna be more cancerous than kino, which at least implies a film is good. Now every sperg is gonna call a movie they don't like "dishonest filmmaking" and Sup Forums will take the bait every time.

OGF is many things, but DISHONEST is not one of them. People wanted and expected Drive 2 but Refn intentionally gave them something a lot different despite Gosling coming back.
Refn would have been dishonest if he gave in to the audience's demands, but he didn't.

>His movies r good
Cutting edge satire. He is THE hallmark of the tasteless and the uninitiated

TAKE IT OFF

But OGF inspired pure /fit/ kino

youtube.com/watch?v=WL8gvPduOXo

Uninitiated into what? Arthouse euro trash?

His movies r enjoyable with interesting premises and competent structuring/cinematography what's ur actual point here contrarian

Tip harder autist I laugh every time you single yourself out

Ignore the shitposter, he probably doesn't even know what dishonest filmmaking means and is just jumping on the meme bandwagon

Actual cinema.
You have the taste of a child, that's going to happen whether you like it or not there's nothing we can do about it. You can like whatever you like, but when you mature a few years(?) you'll learn there is more to cinema than the films you found through the IMDb Top 250, and maybe then you can pretend you know anything about the art.

What's your favourite movie nigga

Seee
He's autisitc and has no friends this is his only way to have interaction

Fedora crap

>... don't exis
is as bad or worse

>Godard

Opinion discarded

I don't have a favorite movie much like I don't have a favorite color. A favorite piece of cinema or film? Those I do have.

Chingoo (2001)

Reminder the autist shitting up this thread likes this pseudo intellectual garbarge

My bad forgot to add the poster

>says Kubrick is a dishonest filmmaker
>likes Korine

pffftHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*breath in*
HAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

boiii

Yepp

Pretty fuckin hilarious

I will be sincere, I have never saw any of these movie so I cant judge your taste but most of these shot looks like shit and interest me in no way.

>Jauja

Wew lad, now that's some shit taste right there.

Unironically OGF

Inglorious Basterds.

>Trailer about Brad Pitt and his Nazi killin jew squad

>They are in it for about 10 minutes total and its really about a french bitch with a movie theatre.

Not saying I hated it, but it was dishonest alright.

100% arthouse.

Do you not like plot?

Lurk more.

decent film lad

Rush Hour, could watch that movie everyday of my life and not get bored.

imo finding that comfy movie that resonates with you is more important that watching any number of 'good' movies

This is because your "eyes" are shit and you don't have the acquired taste to understand them. Again it all comes back to "You have the taste of a child, that's going to happen whether you like it or not there's nothing we can do about it".
Read a book then? Film is a visual medium and there is no two ways about that.

*tips hat toward patrician*

You're literally autistic. Good films utilize a the visual medium with plot. I don't watch for the plot but the entire experience, you watch pure shit.

No your analogy would correct if you told me to go read poetry.

Movies contain sound aswell and the medium is a platform traditionally used to tell stories.

If you're not being a contrarian or ironic then you're definitely autistic not even bullying or ad homineming here

>This is because your "eyes" are shit and you don't have the acquired taste to understand them. Again it all comes back to "You have the taste of a child, that's going to happen whether you like it or not there's nothing we can do about it".

You are probaly right, but you could also probably be a lot nicer too.
You seem like a very unhappy user

*tips hat towards mother's basement*

That's 2016 though.

this isn't dishonest. refn is an honest filmmaker.

You remind me of when I was at college and would only listen to noise music because it was the 'purest' of all musical genres.

Eventually you'll stop caring about being an intellectual and embrace everything.

JLaw is honestly annoying enough to negate the entertaining performances of Bale, Jenner and Cooper.

Agreed

Agreed
Agreed hea autistic because hes being 100% serious

Is that you Mark? I can't see you all the way down there on delusional peak. The fact that the segment with only sound is within a film makes it part of the film, film is a PRIMARILY visual medium. That's what makes it a film. Everything else is added onto it.
How will you learn if I'm nice to you? You need several years of cinematic experience to even begin grasping some of the ideals I'm talking about.

Yea now you've gone of the deep end my man, the ting with baiting is you gotta keep it coherent enough to get the other guy to answer back.

>dishonest opinions don't exi-

The Money Pit is dishonest Kino

favourite directors?

you sound really elevated and i wanna get in on ur amazing taste.