Stranger Things

About to watch the last episode of this.

How come I never saw any threads about this tv series?

It's petty good.

>How come I never saw any threads about this tv series?
This is your first day on Sup Forums?

There were plenty of threads. You just weren't looking

>This is your first day on Sup Forums?

No, I've been here since last summer.

>i'm a huge faggot

We know!

Now how's about you actually SAY SOMETHING about the show. Cheesy Petes some peoples I tells ya!

*teleports back to pillow fort*

theres one thread per day for this show here summerfag. lurk moar and please stop whoring attention

the show is lame.
only appeals to people because of muh nostalgia

shills aren't even trying with their posts

Why weren't they upsidedown in the upsidedown?

Steve was based and the only good thing.

It's only comfy but JUST average.

Looks really redditcore to me, the 80s was the worst decade especially for film/t.v, why would I want to watch something influenced by that shitty era?

You're on Sup Forums and you're using memespeech in your everyday posting. You're not fit to use the word "shit" to describe anything since you obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word.

We had tons of threads about this show shortly after it aired and the general concensus on Sup Forums was that it was well loved and apprecated here.

Which is why so many contrarians are hating on it now.

It's a Netflix show so discussion hypes up and then drops pretty fast since their release all episodes at once format leaves little room for a fandom to grow over the course of a season

I still see at least one ST thread a day though

Yes, reddit, I hate the show that I watched a week after it was released and only made it to episode 4 not because it was a huge pile of dogshit that was too painfull to finish, but because I'm a contrarian xDD.

>only got around to watching it November
>loved it and it's my favorite show of 2016
>missed out on the discussion on Sup Forums

>How come I never saw any threads about this tv series?

Is this a clever ruse I spot?

>xDD

kys

How did Will survive for a week in the toxic atmosphere of the upside down with no food or water?

By being smarter than the stupid dyke. A lifetime of DnD taught him how to survive monsters.

Not bad, 6/10 good binge watch. Steve is best character for sure.

The OGF ost felt out of place at time

they were, but the camera was upside down too

I didn't grow up in the 80s or watch 80s movies or read 80s mystery novels or listen to 80s music. I still like this show. It didn't even feel nostalgia pandering, it just felt like a show set in the 80s.

There was a Stranger Things general when it aired that got just as many posts as /got/ threads.

Cataracts?

Because the paid hype died once it made its budget back twofold (at least).

I couldn't stand the forced marketing this show got. Everywhere you went, there was some assclown shoving it in your face.

There are plenty of threads but they're mostly about the lead boy

you weren't missing a lot
it was just about how one of the kids looks like a frog and anyone who likes the show is a pedo

it's literally a meme show taylor made for reddit