Post depressing music

>Psych costs $300 fucking dollars
I'd rather just go further down the spiral desu

america sucks huh

Australian here. Probably even worse in America desu

The Pale Horse by Ancient Warfare

Depressing as shit

just medicate yourself to fix whatever shit you're going through. It has worked for me.

Pirate some self help books.

It’s literally the same thing and it’s free.

do drugs or cut yourself

it is depressing to think so many people listen to this worthless parody . whether you are listening ironically or god forbid you have the mental capacity of a toddler and legitimately enjoy it, you are a terrible example of a human being.

Yeah I know thanks

At least post some music

you wouldn't know what depression was. you have shit taste in music and that says a lot about your intellectual capacity to be able to appreciate real art. depression and aesthetics go hand in hand. i can't help you.

where you from in aus? if your close by we can hang, maybe we can pull eachother up to walk up the spiraling stairs

Newcastle

>you have the mental capacity of a toddler
t. high intelligence quotient poster

damn dude im from ACT, i hope all goes well though. what are you doing still awake?

Self medicate with 40's of 211's until you start listing to folk punk unironically

i don't want to brag or anything but i do consider myself a muscular and intelligent big brain elite poster of truthbombs.

Is all you do bitch and complain?

If you're going to listen to depressing music, at least listen to something other than Peep. He's fucking bottom of the barrel and you're not doing yourself any favors.

pretty much how my life went

Just get prescribed some antidepressants mate. Depression is a boring state of life where nothing interesting happens.

>soythread?
>Soythread!

get some elliott smith in your life