Why do US republicans constantly defend Israel even though jews overwhelmingly vote democrat?

Why do US republicans constantly defend Israel even though jews overwhelmingly vote democrat?

sneaky grabblers paying politicians

Israel is the only point of western civilization in the Middle East

Because they're paid to do so.

we wish we had our own ethnostate.

Because most Christians are Cucktians and never stop twice to think about anything other than doing what they're told by the people paid to tell them what to do.

They're bought and paid for. Our politicians are a running joke.

They like tough countries and believe the modern State of Israel is a fulfilment of Biblical prophecy.

And lets not forget that Israel is the biggest government lobbyist of them all (of course without having to be registered as such), the government is a hive of Israelis pretending to be "dual citizens," and the Jewish Mafia controls every edifice of power in the country.

That might also have something to do with it.

Yeah, it might explain the politicians, but Joe Republican doesn't get lobbied at.

But Joe Republican gets to listen to Israel Firsters all day long on "conservative" radio crying about "conservative" values for "god and country" and all that bullshit.

When did Jesus ever say anything about sucking Talmud cock?

He doesn't. And talk radio is informed by Red Tribe values. If you spend any amount of time around core Republican voters you will hear a lot of admiration for Israel. If you listen to...

>thinks cons talk about "god and country"
Never mind, retard.

is that why netanyahu endorsed trump?

i support them because theyre the oldest intact civilization to still exist today, and if there can be some sort of stable force in the middle east that sides with the western world, then i will back them.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

>Reply
plus as a good christian, i dont fault the jews for crucifying jesus

>stable force in the middle east
lel

Americans are idealistic idiots. Republicans think of themselves as the defenders of western civilization so they they defend Israel on those grounds, even as Jews in their own country fuck them every way sideways.

Because the two parties are the same and that's why they hate Trump so much.

Because they are KEKS

AIPAC

This exactly.

My mom is a Protestant? Not entirely sure. She reads and teaches Sunday school. Based on the Bible it's the Jewish people who are promised the land of Israel. She is really serious about it.

I think they do a better job with the land. But that's about it.

Israel is not a land. Israel is a people. Jews are from the tribe of Judah, and the Ashkenazim occupying Palestine are not descended from Shem.

I don't know what Bible your mom is reading.

>Le Khazar meme
Only some thousand Ashkenazim have Khazarian blood
>They like though countries
More like its being though if you like them and being a bully if you dislike them

Don't blame me because they racemixed. That still doesn't make them Semitic.

>rei

Well. I take the blame it's my poor interpretation of her beliefs. I avoid religion as much as possible. She reads whatever the Baptists read. And that Jews are he chosen people according to the Bible. So with that, Israel is promised land.

People are going to argue over exactly what it all means (flip it open to the book of numbers some time holy fucking shit) but even if you just stick to the bedtime stories and don't go any further than that it's pretty based. I'll go ahead and say that about both the New and Old Testaments, which are both good stories in their different ways.

Because it doesn't matter in the long run when both parties loving service Jews.

That's pretty much why they exist. It's to ensure that one way or another, jews get what they want.

It is hot outside and now i want watermelon...

>thread was about asska being a jew
>reposts asska

because two-party system is currently NWO covering machine